Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? (1051 Views)

Npower: The Fate Of Npower Batches A And B / List Of Npower 2017 Successful Candidates / Update On Collection of Npower Devices in Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by mrpeter010(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ye
ah , me and my guy have reached that biodata page but we can't proceed beyond that for now, the space for email address is not clicking and they said we should fill all the necessary space... please how did you pass your own ?
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by adroitvezy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Can't bypass it also.
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by omunabo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
same here
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by TheTraveler: 1:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Why can't ya'll just chill, it's technical issues. Perhaps, it's not closing tomorrow or next. We like to put ourselves in unnecessary pressure.

1 Like

Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Desric(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Pls which browser can I use to register for the npower recruitment with my phone? I've used both chrome and Opera yet it doesn't go beyond showing my just the "My application " page, pls any help will be appreciated
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by MVLOX(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Am stuck there too...
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Chrismentor3: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
I was stucked there yesterday only to try again this morning and it went smoothly, the email address appeared there itself.

I guess it's a little network problem, try now if you are online

Everything its fine now

2 Likes

Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by WIXE(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Guys, use ur phone browser,, is faster
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Chrismentor3:
I was stucked there yesterday only to try again this morning and it went smoothly, the email address appeared there itself.

I guess it's a little network problem, try now if you are online

Everything its fine now

wat do you use in uploading passport, and means of identification?
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Chrismentor3: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Baleeson:

wat do you use in uploading passport, and means of identification?

Normal chrome browser, everything went smoothly this morning
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by lampido22: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Desric:
Pls which browser can I use to register for the npower recruitment with my phone? I've used both chrome and Opera yet it doesn't go beyond showing my just the "My application " page, pls any help will be appreciated
set ur chrome to desktop mode
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by kebliss(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
after inputting my middle name and additional phone number, when i get to the summary page they aren't displayed there. tried severally times.
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Myahuza: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Desric:

For me eving the first application page is blank page please help

Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by nosagold(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Myahuza:

It's still loading. Rotate your screen and wait for a while. Make sure you have a strong internet connection. A form will appear.

1 Like

Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Ibrajisah(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
In respond to your Question , I also experienced it too yesterday via my phone using chrome & opera & I later swift to my laptop thinking it a thing with my phone interface only to experience same thing but I just concluded the whole process now on the same phone . . .So keep trying it npower site palaver not your phone
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Desric(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Myahuza:

Switch your browser to desktop format it will work, I just completed mine
Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by Myahuza: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Desric:
Switch your browser to desktop format it will work, I just complieted mine
This is what it's showing now tried clicking from all angles but it's not taking me to the form

Re: Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? by fajana2007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Isokay

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In Ogun State With Free Accommodation / Salary Scale At Finatrust Mfb / Share Your Experience Working With Lumos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.