Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza (86867 Views)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by earnit1: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by ebbo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
That Umar asked a valid question there . Who can translate her response?

Some rules are meant for only the poor northerners.
grin

They were poor too then my friend.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by LtChisom: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
DanHaske:

never heard of such person. If you have any valid literature please refer me
Am quite sure your quoran teaches one to know when to lie and deny as far as it is a fight for allah, so am not surprised.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by olumide4christ: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
DanHaske:

That's right. For example Donald Trump who is a LovePeddler monger (ashawo addict) is regarded as the "annointed" one by some religions. If ordinary person try it, they will be suspended from the church

Bros... you spoke my mind. Infact, where is that diehard Trump Supporter that calls himself Righteousness89? Let him come and answer to your statement.

Can't understand how somehow who preaches the gospel, the same gospel that I preach and have read, will support Donald Trump with all his garbage & hatred & divisive tendencies..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Olowokere(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I'm confused here, El was taller than the woman in that pics, how come the woman is taller now? El keeps getting shorter and shorter till he disappears in the ground

Haaaaa see human being oooo... I was thinking same o
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Olowokere(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Realtord43:
As share by Hadiza lmas El_rufual

She caption it "My (then) boyfriend and I"

Are they not lovely

El_rufai Afro hair look good on him

https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1276908423200808963?s=19

Very confusing in height and weight of that time..... What happened
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Mart1994(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Back then when men knew what they wanted and not confused fvckboys like we have today.

Changing women like Boxers undecided
Them change u join too?
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by SweetCunt97(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mart1994:

Them change u join too?
Face ur game Martin.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by kpajie1: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
so i know marry as a virgin
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
It means, God is most forgiving & most merciful. therefore, God will forgive them for the romance.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by spiralwedge(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Do you all see the beautiful women without hijab, just headgears? I have numerous pics of Northern Nigeria in those days.

Islamic extremists changed the beautiful hearts and Outlook of Northern Nigeria. They turned it to an hypocritical Taliban society
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by chikason68(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I'm confused here, El was taller than the woman in that pics, how come the woman is taller now? El keeps getting shorter and shorter till he disappears in the ground
Now, this is real funny
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by BEDMON1900: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
J111333:
Did she say boyfriend? sad
...and she no wear hijab for the throwback pic too.
Certain religious practices are truly for the poor and the uneducated.
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Nikeruka(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
That Umar asked a valid question there . Who can translate her response?

Some rules are meant for only the poor northerners.
grin
Her response: Allah is forgiving and merciful
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Damysa(f): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin grin shocked shocked grin

Waterypussy2:
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by petitejolie(f): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Realtord43 post=91144342][/quote] the older u get, the shorter u become. So if u were not very tall den, as u age the shortness becomes more pronounced.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by MoIbrahim: 4:10am On Jun 29, 2020
jericco1:
Stoopid woman
Just like that you are feeling pain? Kpele
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by truthhurts2: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2020
petitejolie:
the older u get, the shorter u become. So if u were not very tall den, as u age the shortness becomes more pronounced.
Not really, physical growth is in reversible, even village people are not capable of doing that grin... we don't decrease in height.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2020
See propaganda this one is trying to diverting people's attention from bandits erufai brought to be killing innocent Christians to make for shara.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Chirowman(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
this should be a kind of advise to the young girls though some young men has no future or know what they want to use their life to achieve. some will waste a girls precious life and marry another, I have one and am proud to say it. she has been the best thing that happened to me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by ofiko123(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
El-rufai looks good..
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by kabillionaire(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Waterypussy2:

It might be that she was still growing, trust my brothers they catch them youn
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Okoroawusa: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2020
I see so many comments here n I laugh.
Why do christians think that they are the only ones that have right to be religious n still engage in all the vices of youth?
When they see a Muslim in the club they ask "I think say she be Muslim?"

When they see a Muslim girl without hijab they ask "Are Muslim women not supposed to cover head?" Like their own religion allows you to go naked on the street.

When they see a Muslim girl say "My boyfriend" they act surprised like pre-marital sex n relationship is an exclusive right of Christians.

Christians also bring that judgmental division among themselves in the same religion. The deeper life member doesn't think the Christ embassy member is Christian enough, the Chosen member thinks the Catholic member is going straight to hell.

I am agnostic n somewhat atheistic but I think I am more religious tolerant than most christians n Muslims.

YOu ARE FIRST A HUMAN BEING BEFORE BEING A CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM. NO ONE IS PERFECT. NOT EVEN YOUR PASTORS AND IMAMS.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by petitejolie(f): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
truthhurts2:
Not really, physical growth is in reversible, even village people are not capable of doing that grin... we don't decrease in height.
it’s true joor. I look at most people den and now . They Av decreased in height.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by truthhurts2: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
petitejolie:
it’s true joor. I look at most people den and now . They Av decreased in height.
LOL... grin grin grin grin It just seems like that. Will their bone reduced in length? they can only decrease in body size, not height. The height will still remain the same.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
DanHaske:

That's right. For example Donald Trump who is a LovePeddler monger (ashawo addict) is regarded as the "annointed" one by some religions. If ordinary person try it, they will be suspended from the church

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.