Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza (86871 Views)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by lilmonarch(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Back then when men knew what they wanted and not confused fvckboys like we have today.

Changing women like Boxers undecided
opposite opposite.. Back then, women had other things to offer beside sex grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by mrjangaweed: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
IVORY2009:

Elrufai was an orphan....
with assets
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
does elrufai have only one wife?
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by SweetCunt97(f): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
lilmonarch:
opposite opposite.. Back then, women had other things to offer beside sex grin
Baba so many men are confused these days. They lack ambition or the will to even positively impact their ladies. Very selfish beings now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Family of terrorists
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by keycash: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
This are the good woman who stay with they man I d days of nothing not our now adays ladies. .. enjoy ur life ma
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by annyz: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Realtord43:
Because he has join association of short men Nigeria politician
Same with osibanjo and oshiomhole

Oshiomhole was tall when he was a tailor you know?
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Nairalandmonika: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

I like this woman for twitter , savage like her husband and son

Northerners are really fun people but their Educated ones are super extra fun, only a northern woman would wear hijab , smoke with you and get high and still preach about her religion

Just that when you piss them off they turn beast

I think u are mistaking Yoruba Muslim n middle belt for northerners.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Follygunners: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
So what is she trying to insinuate? That her hubby is now successful after looting 9ja dry.

E no go better for all 9ja Politicians! angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Nairalandmonika: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
bizzibodi:
How comes el is tall but are Muslims allowed to hav boyfriends & girlfriends iz 4nication allowed
See question o, those people fuçk pass anything sef, na the only thing Dem sabi
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by techmo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I think u are mistaking Yoruba Muslim n middle belt for northerners.

Goto Kano , Kaduna and Abuja and see real northern babes.. even el Rufai back in Abuja Na bad guy
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by farem: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Realtord43:
As share by Hadiza lmas El_rufual

She caption it "My (then) boyfriend and I"

Are they not lovely

El_rufai Afro hair look good on him

https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1276908423200808963?s=19

Look at them, rich and privileged moslems. Now they want other poor and unfortunate moslems girls and women to cover up from head to toe
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by LINTUNE(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Back then when men knew what they wanted and not confused fvckboys like we have today.

Changing women like Boxers undecided
u are really a troublesome woman
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wow, so lovely, but this days, it's hard to see this kind of friendship due to the demands of some of the ladies.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
DanHaske:

That's right. For example Donald Trump who is a LovePeddler monger (ashawo addict) is regarded as the "annointed" one by some religions. If ordinary person try it, they will be suspended from the church
That is mere politics!!
Don't hide under that!
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by chiefolododo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Are they happily married?
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Farki: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
I thought Muslims don't do boyfriend and girlfriend. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by LtChisom: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Realtord43:
As share by Hadiza lmas El_rufual

She caption it "My (then) boyfriend and I"

Are they not lovely

El_rufai Afro hair look good on him

https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1276908423200808963?s=19
Is this not the rapist promoting wife of a governor ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Farki: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba so many men are confused these days. They lack ambition or the will to even positively impact their ladies. Very selfish beings now.

That is feminism in action, men are no longer giving women a free ride just because they have vaginas.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by merieam16(f): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Waterypussy2:
I'm confused here, El was taller than the woman in that pics, how come the woman is taller now? El keeps getting shorter and shorter till he disappears in the ground
grin o boy u wicked o
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by LtChisom: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
DanHaske:

That's right. For example Donald Trump who is a LovePeddler monger (ashawo addict) is regarded as the "annointed" one by some religions. If ordinary person try it, they will be suspended from the church
The same way mohammed was going about raping and molesting little female children in middle east.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by SweetCunt97(f): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Farki:

That is feminism in action, men are no longer giving women a free ride just because they have vaginas.
Nope, that's the adverse effect of social media, blow back of foreign culture at work.

Feminism is simply the need to be heard, having the opportunities opened to men, the opportunity to be d best one can be without limitations. But una go sha tie am to money or lack of money.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Chicastle: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
That is their generation and this is our generation bro just hustle and make money and marry the woman of your choice stop complaining
You see am?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by SweetCunt97(f): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
keycash:
This are the good woman who stay with they man I d days of nothing not our now adays ladies. .. enjoy ur life ma
You can't be a coconut head and expect a lady with drive to stick by you. Besides you see d kinda evil frustrated broke men are capable of ryt?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by LtChisom: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aunty bitter feminist, women like you can only offer sex from your sti ridden cunt as you've admitted in so many instances here. If you are too bitter and angry like you sound, why not go and bath on a live transformer and allow us rest.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by SweetCunt97(f): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
LtChisom:

Aunty bitter feminist, women like you can only offer sex from your sti ridden cunt as you've admitted in so many instances here. If you are too bitter and angry like you sound, why not go and bath on a live transformer and allow us rest.
How? I didn't generalize mind you. I'll let your direct insult slide cos I know my comment hit close to home.. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by DanHaske: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
LtChisom:

The same way mohammed was going about raping and molesting little female children in middle east.
Mohammed. Is that your father's name? Or it is the alias your drug dealer brother is using in the middle east? whoever it is, tell them to repent of their evil deeds.
I just hope they are not raping their daughters too
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Queenserah26(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oooops grin
Waterypussy2:
I'm confused here, El was taller than the woman in that pics, how come the woman is taller now? El keeps getting shorter and shorter till he disappears in the ground
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by Farki: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nope, that's the adverse effect of social media, blow back of foreign culture at work.

Feminism is simply the need to be heard, having the opportunities opened to men, the opportunity to be d best one can be without limitations. But una go sha tie am to money or lack of money.

Foreign culture and Nigeria did not just meet today, something else is at play, a new movement.

See I noticed an annoying trend, women have been campaigning for social and economic equality (which I support) for years now. However women are also coming out to insult men for not supporting them financially.

It just makes me wonder do women want equality or special treatment?
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by HRMK: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
TALK URSELF INTO JAIL!NA U SABI OOH!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by LtChisom: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
DanHaske:

Mohammed. Is that your father's name? Or it is the alias your drug dealer brother is using in the middle east? whoever it is, tell them to repent of their evil deeds.
I just hope they are not raping their daughters too
I meant the mad saudi demented illitrate cave man that was a confusionist, preached violence and war, slavery and paedophilia, nymphomanism. The man that was poisoined by a young jewish lady he was about to rape and when he was buried was exhumed by pigs who snacked and crunched on his petrifying scrotal sack.
Re: Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza by DanHaske: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
LtChisom:

I meant the mad saudi demented illitrate cave man that was a confusionist, preached violence and war, slavery and paedophilia, nymphomanism. The man that was poisoined by a young jewish lady he was about to rape and when he was buried was exhumed by pigs who snacked and crunched on his petrifying scrotal sack.
never heard of such person. If you have any valid literature please refer me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.