Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed (1169 Views)

Please Help Me Verify Is This Is Pure Breed / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by iamwalexab(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Please all the pet lovers in the house I want you to confirm this dog for me maybe is full Causasian or mixed with any other breed.

Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by Eveezy(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Are u seeing that pointy ears? That's no pure breed
Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by iamwalexab(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Eveezy:
Are u seeing that pointy ears? That's no pure breed

Thanks I also suspect it
Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by skull2(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Certainly not a pure breed Caucasian, but for sure you've got a very lovely dog. Take care of your dog and enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by vincentjk(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Probably gsd x Caucasian

I like your dog

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by Baroba(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Looks like a wolf, nice looking dog .
Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by PAQ(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Your dog is a GSDxCaucasian mix. Just like my late Lexi (rip).

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by jayned: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2018
iamwalexab:
Please all the pet lovers in the house I want you to confirm this dog for me maybe is full Causasian or mixed with any other breed.

He is not pure but very adorable. they should find a name for this breed afterall that was how the came about all these hybrids.
Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by jayned: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2018
PAQ:
Your dog is a GSDxCaucasian mix. Just like my late Lexi (rip).

oh dear! RIP Lexi. did u have a thead for her? the name rings a bell.
Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by Rany4all(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
jayned:

He is not pure but very adorable. they should find a name for this breed afterall that was how the came about all these hybrids.

Not that easy to develop new breeds sis...it takes years of selective inbreeding to fix the hybrid's traits before it can even be considered and named as a new breed.
Re: Please I Want To Know Maybe My Causasian Is Pure Breed by PAQ(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
jayned:

oh dear! RIP Lexi. did u have a thead for her? the name rings a bell.

yes i did. Nice memory

(1) (Reply)

The Ugliest Dogs Ever / Something Is Wrong With My Rabbit's Eye. / If You Can Write About Pets (dogs) Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.