Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dr Abasiono Okon Shed Tears As He Visit Umo's Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Abasiono Okon Shed Tears As He Visit Umo's Family (297 Views)

Dcp Abba Kyari Looking Fresh As He Visit Mom In Maiduguri(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Abasiono Okon Shed Tears As He Visit Umo's Family by Donregend(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2020
DR ABASIONO OKON SHED TEARS AS HE VISIT UMO'S FAMILY

Performed foundation laying for a two bedroom flat...

Paid homage to the Clan Head of Ediene...

The once thatched roofed structure inhabitant of Ikot Akpa Edok Ndiya, Ikono L. G. Area whose picture trended on social media on 15 June, 2020, Mr. Umo Udo, and now to be owner of a two bed room flat; expressed his gratefulness to God for using Dr. Abasiono Okon to salvage him in his elephant in the room sorry state, where even his family members turned blind eyes on him. The father of seven couldn't controlled his joy as he was left dumfounded in the kind gesture done him by Dr. Abasiono Okon, prayed for more of God's grace to him.

Speaking, the Village Head of the host community, Etteidung Ineme jnr. among others, appraised Dr. Abasiono Okon for extending his humanitarian services to Ikot Akpa Edok Ndiya in solely funding a project of building a home for Umo Udo family even as he expressed his displeasure towards capacitated sons of the land who have more than enough, yet couldn't assist even when such calls was placed on them. He stopped by beseeching heavens to rain blessings on Dr. Abasiono Okon and his aspirations in life.

Dr. Abasiono Okon while speaking, couldn't control his emotions having seen the thatched structure put up by Umo Udo to accommodate his family in the bush, poured his heart out in tears, he wept even as he thanked God for using him to help in the capacity of erecting a structure for Umo's family as he performed foundation laying on the ongoing two bed room flat and donated a start up grant for Umo Udo to venture into business which will aid the family. He denoted that his kind gesture is unconnected to any political aspiration, as he described his benevolence to people as purpose oriented even as he linked everything to God who has been his helper and God for more grace to do more in the land through his ABASIONO SURE FOUNDATION.

The act demonstrated by the CEO of Abaringo Nig. Ltd., Dr. Abasiono Okon reminded me of the great Mahatma Gandhi in one of his famous quote; "I shall pass through this world but once, any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again". It is saddened that thousands of people in Umo Udo's condition are still out there in anguish and tears, praying for helpers all day. It's quite worrisome how unfair the society is!

Thereafter, Dr. Abasiono Okon paid homage to His Eminence, Ettebom (Dr.) Okuku Udo Ben Akpan, the just elected Clan Head of Ediene Clan in Ikono L. G. Area, donated a royal chair to the Ettebom of Ediene Clan. In a highly welcomed state, Ettebom (Dr) Okuku Udo Ben Akpan expressed his joy on the first ever visit of Dr. Abasiono Okon to his palace noting the visit as timely as he appreciated the gift in the royal chair. He thanked him (Dr. Abasiono Okon) even as he blessed him and prayed for his upliftment.

Re: Dr Abasiono Okon Shed Tears As He Visit Umo's Family by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 28, 2020
As in?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths, We Are Running Of Time... / What COVID-19 Taught You? / Money Rain At Lavish Wedding Of Nigeria's Attorney General’s Son Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.