Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (57522 Views)

Court Stops INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Nairatrend: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Still in the Valentine’s Day mood, MC Oluomo has also written something beautiful to his three wives on Facebook.

He wished all of them well and vowed to never make them shed tears.

He also shared photos to celebrate the special day.

His words, “Happy Valentine’s Day to you my lovely wife’s I really bless the day the lord almighty gave me beautiful angles like you ❤️
I would never disappoint you or make anyone of you cry we shall all be successful and live happy for life
I thank you all for keeping peace in the family
I love you ❤️
Happy Valentine’s Day once again my beautiful angels ❤️”

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-never-make-you-shed-tears-mc-oluomo-to-his-3-beautiful-wives/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Acjohn(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
I go look for bleaching cream for market I no see any one, now I know the family that finished them

540 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
What a fake promise! Nigga's always walking on the thin line between life and death. Make he find another thing talk.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Omihanifa: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bleaching team grin

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by KingNom(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Meanwhile,

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by festacman(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Why are they all looking like alien creatures?

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
The Ladies are all looking like demons that uses hypo to bath.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by droptrend205: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Saintsammurai:
The Ladies are all looking like demons that uses hypo to bath.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy bleaching chimpanzees grin choi foursome go sweet for this family sha shocked where is my vasiline oooo

I have 2 years payment received verified naija Adsense for sale

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by demolinka(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wives niqqur, wives!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
But you've made wives and families of your victims shed tears! You've killed and maimed hundreds of people all in the name of Politics and Thug life! angry
FYI... Remember and mark this day! I the sacred warlord of the elegant Yoruba tribe would eventually come for you... I'll erase you off the face of this earth! cool Your price has been paid! cool

Your wives, children, alfas and all family members and associates that benefit from all your atrocities and refuse to caution you would shed tears on your behalf angry

It shall not be well with you all, MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Nayam, Kunlex Poly, Tinubu et al... angry angry
yoruba assasin kor if this 1 see fulani herdsmen now him go don blow hot mess or even shìt for body...you think say fight na for nairaland

22 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by mrwonlasewonie: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
See the fat ugly local looking women grin

Like husband like wives grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
They all look like PRINCESS FIONA.

The next GOVERNOR of LAGOS state in waiting.. grin, since LAGOS is in someone’s pocket

12 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Acjohn:
I go look for bleaching cream for market I no see any one, now I know the family that finished them

Lwkmd����

11 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by itiswellandwell: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
You go fear make up naaw.

Need to replace ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen available for sale. It's minor crack. Call /whatsapp 09090287555

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by chukwugoziegi: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is well
Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmm only in Nigeria will someone like this be talking like a celebrity undecided

Hmmmmmmm It's well with my soul!

34 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is there a vid of this fool speaking english

16 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
3 wives ?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Romneygk: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mteeew. Mumu dey worry this bubu.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Firefire(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tinubu will not go unpunished for making this touts super rich by their daylight robbery of Lagos commuters

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Greenvaiper: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
And this is the poster boy of afonja alimi race. So called sofristucated race. Very shameless tribe undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by marvin906(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
they look like nightmares

16 Likes

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by jamalnation(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
4some if you knw you knw

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by Salvador1: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
What if you dies

1 Like

Re: Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" by swapv: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
OK we don hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.