Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 (3218 Views)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by seunmsg(m): 5:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Ojukwu grin grin grin
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Bridget95(f): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Salewa95:

Buhari truncated the regime and gave house arrest to Shagari BUT locked Ekwueme in Kirikiri prison and threw the keys away.

I heard Ojukwu shed tears like a baby because his hard work to Shagari was cut short by Buhari and he just slaved and campaigned for a Fulani without benefit.

The irony is that Azikwe slavery to Balewa, Ekwueme slavery to Shagari, Ojukwu slavery to Shagari, and Sylvester Ugoh slavery to Tofa was in vain as the Fulanis only used them without giving them any benefit like true slave.

I heard Ojukwu later died regrettably because of the pains he went through by betraying scores of his kinsmen that died in the Biafran war to lick Shagari (Fulani) ass.

when will reason and talk about your father Abiola
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by orisa37: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2020
OBJ IS ASKING FOR RESTRUCTURING NOW . LET US LISTEN, HEAR WELL AND OBEY THE INSTRUCTIONS OF GOD MADE THROUGH HIM. NIGERIA MUST NOT SPLIT BUT RESTRUCTURED
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by DenreleDave(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy selemempe catfrog10 racoon

See the man that sacrifice ur brothers... See what he came back to do

Biafra can't come in 200 years to come
Even though I want us to separate but trust me, it wunt come now...

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by DenreleDave(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Salewa95:

Buhari truncated the regime and gave house arrest to Shagari BUT locked Ekwueme in Kirikiri prison and threw the keys away.

I heard Ojukwu shed tears like a baby because his hard work to Shagari was cut short by Buhari and he just slaved and campaigned for a Fulani without benefit.

The irony is that Azikwe slavery to Balewa, Ekwueme slavery to Shagari, Ojukwu slavery to Shagari, and Sylvester Ugoh slavery to Tofa was in vain as the Fulanis only used them without giving them any benefit like true slave.

I heard Ojukwu later died regrettably because of the pains he went through by betraying scores of his kinsmen that died in the Biafran war to lick Shagari (Fulani) ass.

Lzaa imhotep RuudVanNisteroy racoon selemempe must see this.. This is too heavy to bear

Salewa, u forgot igbo also worshiped Atiku
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by DenreleDave(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

We yaff hear, thank you
grin
Having seen the real fact, hence, u can't argue.

I love the way u submitted ursef grin
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ojukwu is a betrayal
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Salewa95:
I bring to you the moment Mr. Ojukwu campaigned openly on the podium for Shehu Shagari in 1983 towards the Presidential election.

Ojukwu started talking at time 1:20 in the video and below is an excerpts from his words:

"I actually only bring to you the fraternal greetings of the people across the Niger. What you are trying to do here we have already begun across the Niger. And we hope that in this age of solidarity but with our arms linked across the Niger we shall march behind Alhaji Shehu Usman Shagari into the state house Ribadu road again on the first of October, 1983."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8V2Z05Z8JQ

Hmm.. Ojukwu.. These guys killed ur people

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Olabode971(f): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iceberg3:
Olabode971

See ya people grin grin grin

Emi o se Igbo sha but see ya people with Igbo matters like Agege bread for head ?D

U diz guy ehnn..

you are cracking my ribs oh.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Is Agbariojukwu on cheap osogbo weed!

Campaign for the north again shocked
Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by Superwave: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Shameless pigs everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Reveals Terrifying Vision About Nnamdi Kanu / Kano Association Of Twins General Meeting (photos) / Amala Is The Light In Darkness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.