Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

EXPOSED: The Unique Formula For Making $1000 In 30 Days (affiliate Marketing) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EXPOSED: The Unique Formula For Making $1000 In 30 Days (affiliate Marketing) (253 Views)

Over $1000 in profits for Matched Bettors And Advantage Players In The UK,US / Sports Betting: The Success Formula / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Unique Formula For Making $1000 In 30 Days (affiliate Marketing) by stevewrites(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Back then when I started affiliate marketing business, I did not know how to promote the products I chose to sell.

The same mistake I made then is what I see many baby affiliates doing today.
What most people do today is that they will just copy their affiliate link and start posting it everywhere they see grin

They post on Social Media, WhatsApp, and even forums like nairaland....,Spamming everywhere as if they are under a spell (lol)

Sometimes, they are lucky to get 2 or 3 sales, then they go broke complaining that affiliate marketing doesn't work.

Lol, why would it work that way?

Before I share these secrets, let me quickly tell you that affiliate marketing isn't a get-rich-quick scheme or referral business.
It is a business model where you get a commission each time you make sales on the products you choose to market.

It involves some level of work but it super straightforward business.

That being said,

Here is the exact formula that will help you succeed as an affiliate regardless of the product you choose and the affiliate network you are using:

1. Choose a product to promote (This must be a product you have researched about).

2. Do a detailed customer research (This where 50% of affiliates fail because they skip this part a lot).

3. Design your sales funnel (Here you will use the research to create relevant content on your squeeze page, landing page and lead magnet)

4. Sign up with an Autoresponder like GetResponse or Aweber and create follow up emails (Many affiliates don't do this and it makes them fail a lot)

5. Drive targeted traffic to your landing page and make them opt-in.

6. Keep testing, optimizing, tweaking and tracking

Seriously, all you need to do to become a successful affiliate is not more than this.

PS: If you are interested in making money with affiliate marketing, I strongly recommend you read my post on the 30-day plan for making 400k.
It is a detailed, practical plan that shows you exactly how you can raise at least N400,000 with the internet and your computer in the next 30 days.

Read it here => https://dazsolution.com.ng/30-day-plan

May God Help us all
Stephen

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home.. / Gradually Build Your Income / No Go Loose Guard Wazobia Is On and paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.