Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? (531 Views)

The Founder Of Islam Laid With A Dead Woman / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by Kalatium(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2020
I remember when i went to a church while i was in ss3. We were demanded to pray in circles. While we were praying the the zonal fcs president said that everyone must speak in tongues, those who can't speak came out and he began laying hands on them and they will fall.
Me i cannot speak in tongues but i refuse to come out.
To my greatest shock he came to me and lay hands on me but i didn't fall then he pushed me. If not for my fellow colleague that held my hand tight, i could have fell to the grown and hurt myself badly.

Since then i kept asking myself must someone fall when hands are layed upon them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2020
It is not compulsory...but it's called, yielding to the annointing
Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by ebenhazard(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2020
No. But sign and wonder ought must happened
Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by blackpanthar: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Kalatium:
I remember when i went to a church while i was in ss3. We were demanded to pray in circles. While we were praying the the zonal fcs president said that everyone must speak in tongues, those who can't speak came out and he began laying hands on them and they will fall.
Me i cannot speak in tongues but i refuse to come out.
To my greatest shock he came to me and lay hands on me but i didn't fall then he pushed me. If not for my fellow colleague that held my hand tight, i could have fell to the grown and hurt myself badly.

Since then i kept asking myself must someone fall when hands are layed upon them?

who falling epp?
Fall to the ground and scatter everywhere like indaboski... IF YOUR SITUATION IS NOT CHANGED... na audio power O

1 Like

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Some will even wrestle with you for not falling. Pray you don't slip.
Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by shesawesome(f): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2020
When pastors lay hands on me I don't fall.. but when I pray on my own I sometimes fall

2 Likes

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by ovicky(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2020
ebenhazard:
No. But sign and wonder ought must happened

How is falling a sign and a wonder. There are greater things that can awe humans and falling is not part of it.. God in his infinite mercies do wonders with even the breath we have... What is the significance of falling and standing after 30 seconds

1 Like

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by Champneys: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Skyfornia:

What foolish anointing?! Keep deceiving yourselves!

2 Likes

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by CodeTemplar: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2020
The push remains a push and changes nothing. Only the fall as inspired by the Holy Spirit matters and not the physical push.
Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Champneys:

What foolish anointing?! Keep deceiving yourselves!
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Even Jesus Christ never mentioned the existence of such an anointing as is claimed to exist with many of these so-called men of God out there.

2 Likes

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The push remains a push and changes nothing. Only the fall as inspired by the Holy Spirit matters and not the physical push.
bull crap... read your bible. The Holy Spirit does no such thing to people.

Funny thing is Jesus Christ touched so many to heal them and there is no mention of similar "anointing" falling on any single one of the thousands He healed/touched.

The only spirits that do such as recorded in the Bible are evil spirits mind you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Must Someone Fall When Hands Are Laid Upon Them? by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Skyfornia:
Yielding to what anointing? Have you ever thought to do your own research to figure out where such "anointing" really comes from?

Definitely not from Jesus Christ and the Spirit of God was with Him too. Not from the apostles of Jesus Christ either.

Definitely has no roots in the actual anointing process as mentioned in the old testament. So you better know where your so-called men of God get that stuff from.

Resist the urge to remain blind to that which is right in front of you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Minister Gift Ugochi Christopher (GUC) / Man Vomits 3 Live Cockroaches In A Church At Rivers State (photos) / Johnson Suleman Insults Authority, El Rufai, Calls Him A Short Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.