Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Minister Gift Ugochi Christopher (GUC) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Minister Gift Ugochi Christopher (GUC) (526 Views)

Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minister Gift Ugochi Christopher (GUC) by gospelbase: 1:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Gift Ugochi Christopher is a worshipper and music minister.
He is from Rivers State and was based in Port Harcourt before moving to Lagos. He is signed to the popular gospel label, Eezee Concept, joining other popular gospel artistes like Mercy Chinwo, Chioma Jesus and Judikay.

The young minister shared on his blog and Instagram page in 2018, his story of Grace over struggle.
GUC reminisced his parent's demise and how he thought all hope was lost. He started doing various jobs to survive, things like selling water and driving trucks. In the article, he wrote.

"Grace makes the difference clear.
Maybe that’s why I sing the way I do, with so much passion, maybe that’s why I love and support the way I do, maybe that’s why I worship and serve the way I do.
Life wasn’t easy, but if you hear my story you sure will be inspired to stand and not fall, run and not tire, even if you tire, God will stand by you just like always."

GUC makes use of every opportunity to return praise to God for his uprising rather than bask in human accolades, he speaks greatly on focusing on purpose and making God centre of our purpose walk. In his manner of posting inspiring quotes on his Instagram page, GUC addresses the issue of keeping it real with oneself and relieving the pressure of people validation

"Quit the competitions. Trash out the pressure to be accepted. Wink at every untimely commendation. Ministry is not democracy, our election and approval is not of men. Don't seek for any honour except at the court of God.

Thank You, All that matters, Yours, Ike Nile, I Believe, Desperate and The Bill are some of the songs by GUC. He has ministered across different states and at various Christian conferences and platforms.

His music ministry is a source of encouragement to many. GUC continues to climb up the ladder in his career.

# GUC
#MaleMinisterMonday
#ChurchGist

Join our Telegram Channels.
Gospel Base
https:///Gospelbased

(1) (Reply)

95% Of Nigeria Pastors Are Fake: Covid 19. A Case Study. / Who Can Forgive Sins But God?-scribes / Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.