Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair (30180 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by specie1980: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Luckydubby7:
APC crisis has not started yet.
Too many ambitious fellows there.
Thank u. They are just pointing accusing finger at Tinubu but there are so many of them who are even more desperate than him

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by bigfish3k: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2020
They should leave it for Victor Giadom
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by DeCardinal2020: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Only God knows the end.
Meanwhile, we are pencils in the hands of fate.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by jikjimmy: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

Party Chairmanship must go to North, (North East or North Central), or SouthEast

APC 2023 line up

*Party Chairmanship NorthEast / North Central / SouthEast

*President SouthSouth or SouthWest

*Vice NorthWest

* Senate President North East

*Speaker SouthSouth

Hope you are OK.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by techmo(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2020
jikjimmy:
Hope you are OK.

Hope you're not ok

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by AnnyBarna: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by vicshub(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2020
don't want to dabble into your rubble rambling... I don't celebrate any government to constructs roads and schools because it their primary responsibility. I celebrate human capital development. Let me tell you my story. It is in obaseki's time as a governor that I have experience direct investment of a state on his citizens.. When he instituted the edo innovation hub, a lot of persons were skeptical about it functions including myself, but the governor understood that investing in the youth is investing in the future.. A lot of cooperate bodies and international cooperations partnered with him including GIZ, MICROSOFT, IBM, SLOT, etc. He created a skill aquision agency under EDOJOBS to professionally train edo youths.. First I applied for laptop and GSM repairs and I was chosen to be trained by SLOT.. We were grinded for six months and given start up kits. I can remember that we even had a life coaching and an entrepreneurship lecture by the owner of slot himself. After the training, many of colleagues started their own shops while I decided to work for slot. Another program came up again( A lot of training goes on every day for free at the HUB and at the edo production center paid for by the government and its partners.. Some are even fed twice daily and given stipends for transportation), this time the government partnered with GIZ( A RENOWNED GERMAN COMPANY ON RENEWABLE ENERGY),PEND, FUPRE, AND SHELL COOPERATION. I applied and I was trained professionally on solar energy Free of charge.. We eat twice a day, we had our field work at FUPRE effurun warri because of all the universities in Nigeria, the have the largest solar farm. FUPRE generates 70% of its energy consumption from solar, you can ask.. After which I was given a professional certificate that was certified by all these international cooperations including FUPRE locally.. I would have spent hundreds of thousands if not millions but a governor did it for me free of charge and you say obaseki doesn't deserve a second term.. The programs are still on, it's doesn't discriminate provided you are a resident of edo.. I am Victor Ugochukwu and I am not ashamed of my governor.. OBASEKI FOR SECOND TERM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2020
I knew the batfle not over yet. At the end all those parading themselves as Chairman will be ask to step down and a new Chairman will emerge.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Nchenches: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2020
APC shall remain in crisis because APC is a cult fashioned to keep huge parts of Nigeria underdeveloped.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2020
kehinde1588:
Just because of V.P slot, Fayemi wants to sabotage SW presidency come 2023. He will fail at the end
Lol e pain ?
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by kehinde1588(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U cant sabotage something that was never possible in the first place

I don't know what's wrong with you people. You complain about the north ruling Nigeria, yet you still want them to continue in 2023. You don't need to start crying all over the internet, SW will contest in 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by kehinde1588(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol e pain ?

Pain what?

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2020
kehinde1588:

Pain what?

Mtcheww
How fayemi betrayed his region for vp ...does that sound familiar ?
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Didi2d(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2020
MarcC:
So some foreigners eg south Africans be registered members for Nairaland ? So all these news wey Nigeria dey disgrace themselves the world dey read am ? I shame twice when a Nigerian and a South African were arguing here on Nairaland... This shame too much ...

Na so one guy block me from WhatsApp and called me a thief cos I said I was a Nigerian..

God no like naija walahi .? How come bad bad bad thing full for here ?

We Nigerians are the cause, as you've stated I shouldn't be saying this here, but the truth is we are not united.
This same foreigners will come to Nigeria and still downgrade us, but you can't try shit in their country.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by kehinde1588(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:

How fayemi betrayed his region for vp ...does that sound familiar ?

It's expected and nothing is painful about that. Self interest comes first in politics...

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2020
kehinde1588:

It's expected and nothing is painful about that. Self interest comes first in politics...
Then y lament na
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by airminem(f): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2020
I think that, a woman member of the APC with good political strenght, idealogy, will, can be given an oppurtunity to lead the APC chair position. All women are NOT the same. I wish the women who can handle the such position can come out and stop shy away from the bullying nature of their male counterpart in the APC
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by jrusky(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2020
SmartProf:
The right headline should be 'APC Govs further divided', cos we know that they've always been divided. If they can't find a Chairman, the party should be declared an inconclusive party. INEC can now delist them, so that INEC ballot paper size that is as long as a full roll of tissue paper due to the number of political parties, will become shorter by one party

Hahahaha you want zombies to commit suicide this morning. Pls pity them a bit

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by kehinde1588(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:

Then y lament na

And did that affect you??
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Briteiyobo1(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2020
abkrgumel:
grin
you people have come again 419
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2020
kehinde1588:

And did that affect you??
LMAO so e pain u like this ...what u sow u would reap
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by dbtt: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Fayemi, i don't trust that guy. Ambition
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by eneyoduke(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2020
All Problem Crisis......... APC
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by LudaChriz(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2020
kehinde1588:
Just because of V.P slot, Fayemi wants to sabotage SW presidency come 2023. He will fail at the end

Cry me river osun
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Alabaarowolo: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2020
APC crisis: Oshiomhole, other ex-NWC members may return – Caretaker committee
Possibility of the embattled former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and other members of the dissolved National Working Committee (NWC), staging a comeback, was dropped in Abuja on Saturday by a member of the  caretaker committee set up to steer the ship of the party.
The member, Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf (APC Taraba Central), dropped the hint in Abuja during an interview session with journalists.
https://www.blueprint.ng/apc-crisis-oshiomhole-other-ex-nwc-members-may-return-caretaker-committe/

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by jrusky(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Why did you relegate the SE to just Party Chairmanship position?

Though I'm not supporting his content but the guy is damn right to some extent. Bro I will say it over and over SE can not be president under this current dispensation pls lets stop deceiving ourselves infact SS has better chance than SE.

Bro SE had shot theirselves in the foot by their tribal hatred, seccessionism and overly abusive bro I don't know which region will cast the votes to produce Igbo as president. The North will never do it take it or burst it, the SW who could have done it we hated and called all kind of bad names, SS just had Gej so can't go SE way. The almighty rigging machine Oshio and Tinubu we hate them and mocked them most in this apc issue and they noted it well.

Finally how do you want to be a president of a country in which 85% or more SE regarded as *zoo* its not done and not possible and we nailed the injury by some idiots claiming Jewish Zombies sorry Nigeria can not go under Isreali slavery because one goat is president claiming fake Jew. Get that fact bro.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by holywind(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2020
my question is; can this people ever sit and discus how to move this country forward and not how to grab power, the energy these people channel on who rules, if they channel it on developing the country, i guess nigeria would be a better place to be.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by LegendAnselm: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
MarcC:
So some foreigners eg south Africans be registered members for Nairaland ? So all these news wey Nigeria dey disgrace themselves the world dey read am ? I shame twice when a Nigerian and a South African were arguing here on Nairaland... This shame too much ...

Na so one guy block me from WhatsApp and called me a thief cos I said I was a Nigerian..

God no like naija walahi .? How come bad bad bad thing full for here ?
nigga u funny die, u mean we all ar thief? Moreover who never stoled
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by uniqueboi1(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2020
jrusky:

Though I'm not supporting his content but the guy is damn right to some extent. Bro I will say it over and over SE can not be president under this current dispensation pls lets stop deceiving ourselves infact SS has better chance than SE.

Bro SE had shot theirselves in the foot by their tribal hatred, seccessionism and overly abusive bro I don't know which region will cast the votes to produce Igbo as president. The North will never do it take it or burst it, the SW who could have done it we hated and called all kind of bad names, SS just had Gej so can't go SE way. The almighty rigging machine Oshio and Tinubu we hate them and mocked them most in this apc issue and they noted it well.

Finally how do you want to be a president of a country in which 85% or more SE regarded as *zoo* its not done and not possible and we nailed the injury by some idiots claiming Jewish Zombies sorry Nigeria can not go under Isreali slavery because one goat is president claiming fake Jew. Get that fact bro.

Happy Sunday.

E go really hard o
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by jonahhh: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by SctDonald(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2020
As expected..
This will lingered till 2023..
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by adekalumichael: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2020
2023 which some of you are not sure you may be alive to witness it.
Those who had died within the last month would have been nurturing the same passion. Only if men were God, they would want to be here for thousand years.
We all shall keep watching how this game plays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Protesters Sleep On The Road To Demand Saraki's Resignation / Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.