Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair (30181 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Salvador1: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

Party Chairmanship must go to North, (North East or North Central), or SouthEast

APC 2023 line up

*Party Chairmanship NorthEast / North Central / SouthEast

*President SouthSouth or SouthWest

*Vice NorthWest

* Senate President North East

*Speaker SouthSouth

are you a bitter soul?
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by techmo(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Salvador1:
are you a bitter soul?

Why can't you leave insult for market women and counter fact with facts
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by lagosrd: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2020
I just advice people to fear God. .
If God is ready to disgrace someone , he doesn't do it half way.

Oshiomole a whole national chairman was first suspended from his ward , them his state governor rejected him, he appealed it, and the court confirmed his suspension and finally buhari scraped his exalted office and he became a commoner and entitled to only his own vote now.

No more security
No more party largess
No more free money
No more power
Such is life

Its a lesson , one must learn to humble oneself especially when youre in a high position.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
MarcC:
So some foreigners eg south Africans be registered members for Nairaland ? So all these news wey Nigeria dey disgrace themselves the world dey read am ? I shame twice when a Nigerian and a South African were arguing here on Nairaland... This shame too much ...

Na so one guy block me from WhatsApp and called me a thief cos I said I was a Nigerian..

God no like naija walahi .? How come bad bad bad thing full for here ?

Our government dey shame us everyday...
Sad news of plain lies without conscience..
We don't even know the rot we are causing ourselves daily..

I'm proud to be who I am but I'm ashamed to be called a Nigerian..
There is no purpose here..
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by OakConsultNG: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2020
AMI3:

How much for association

Please call 080 7525 6644 or send us an email at oakconsult.nig@gmail.com thank you
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by abkrgumel(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Briteiyobo1:
you people have come again 419

This is hush yahoo
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by MoIbrahim: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Are they not going to vote? They should just shurrup and vote and let the winner carry the day. We need small rest
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Amudeneogu: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
I have a question please, why do party interest is more important than the interest of the nation?
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
jrusky:

Though I'm not supporting his content but the guy is damn right to some extent. Bro I will say it over and over SE can not be president under this current dispensation pls lets stop deceiving ourselves infact SS has better chance than SE.

Bro SE had shot theirselves in the foot by their tribal hatred, seccessionism and overly abusive bro I don't know which region will cast the votes to produce Igbo as president. The North will never do it take it or burst it, the SW who could have done it we hated and called all kind of bad names, SS just had Gej so can't go SE way. The almighty rigging machine Oshio and Tinubu we hate them and mocked them most in this apc issue and they noted it well.

Finally how do you want to be a president of a country in which 85% or more SE regarded as *zoo* its not done and not possible and we nailed the injury by some idiots claiming Jewish Zombies sorry Nigeria can not go under Isreali slavery because one goat is president claiming fake Jew. Get that fact bro.

Happy Sunday.
Continue making a fool of yourself.None of the southern regions will produce the presidency in 2023.Not even the "sophisticated" SW
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by jrusky(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Continue making a fool of yourself.None of the southern regions will produce the presidency in 2023.Not even the "sophisticated" SW

Sorry Mr dont quote me and insult anyone indirectly ok I guess you can see I was not insulting anyone nor you either so if you can't quote me and contribute intelligently then keep off.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by biggy26: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
MarcC:
So some foreigners eg south Africans be registered members for Nairaland ? So all these news wey Nigeria dey disgrace themselves the world dey read am ? I shame twice when a Nigerian and a South African were arguing here on Nairaland... This shame too much ...

Na so one guy block me from WhatsApp and called me a thief cos I said I was a Nigerian..

God no like naija walahi .? How come bad bad bad thing full for here ?
So you no know before, say other country people dey here?grin
But wetin you find enter south African WhatsApp group?
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by biggy26: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
kehinde1588:
Just because of V.P slot, Fayemi wants to sabotage SW presidency come 2023. He will fail at the end
Tinubu taught him.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair by Fuckalldmods(f): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2020
techmo:

Tinubu , Fashola , Osinbajo looking at you and smilling

Better focus on PDP

You are a joker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.