Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much (5109 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Chanchit: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Esseite:

Likewise people dont care also as long as it remain within his empire... you cant cry more than the bereaved

Just get ready to cry for the next 8yrs. starting from 2023. Cos Tinubu will be President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Chanchit:

Just get ready to cry for the next 8yrs. starting from 2023. Cos Tinubu will be President.

Lol... president of Lagos.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2020
divicode:

How does Lagos debt concern you? Why not go back to your potopoto yEast republic

Awon omo ajokuta Mamu mi

You see them, you people were the ones saying why do people hate Tinubu, the facts were brought to you and now you are asking how it concerns us.. if he has a federal ambition, it concerns me.. if he remains in Lagos, its not my business as it has not been for 21years.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Godoverevery:

my question is how is this your business
like you still don't get my message

why crying over our affairs all the time.q

No one is crying as long as it remains there, no one has been bothered aswell, but on his federal aspirations, it's by business, because he would be making decisions concerning me and my household.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Olatara(f): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2020
joeyfire:

Why I personally detest him is that he and his supporters are tribalistic bigots and racists to the core. Even your post had to sneak in a little tribalism and ethnic baiting to make it complete. Without his dangerous divide and rule game in which he attempts to knock Igbo and yoruba heads together he would be nowhere

Tinubu is basically a very wicked, ruthless, selfish and nasty man. He betrayed Abiola, he betrayed Afenifere that gave him legitimacy as a leader of yorubas, he betrayed the AD party that brought him out, he betrayed the south, divided us and made us enemies just because of his ambition, he betrayed the long cause of restructuring and resource control that we in the south have been clamoring for since the days of Abacha because he thought the north would give him presidency grin grin grin grin

If you analyse fairly he is a failed administrator. What legacy does he have to show in Lagos except his political machine and army of touts roaming all over the place today. Name one thing and dont tell me installed his boys as governors and Vice President because it does not help the average man in the street. We can still see what Jakande did 40 years ago as well as what Awo did 60+ years ago
I never really liked Bola Tinubu, don't ever say Tinubu was never tribalistic, go and check his cabinet when he was the governor of Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Esseite:

Now the facts have been put forward and you are asking how is it my business, it's not my business that is why no one has cared for 21years, but it becomes my business when such calibre tries to lead directly or indirectly on a national level that concerns me.

You are shameless. So an unannounced ambition is the reason you IPOBians continue to follow and troll Tinubu obsessively and insultingly?

It is the reason Tinubu cannot even say RIP to a departed comrade without you lot foaming at the mouth like insane and rabid Dogs?

Is it the same unannounced ambition that makes you start 50 threads about him daily ba? Guy, you ain't fooling no one. Your people are hateful, senseless and crude.

Accept this and stop trying to fool those far more intelligent than you that a Pig loves mud for any other reason than the reality it is naturally a dirt loving animal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Grayoso:

You are shameless. So an unannounced ambition is the reason you IPOBians continue to follow and troll Tinubu obsessively?

Is it the same unannounced ambition that makes you start 50 threads about him daily? Guy, you ain't fooling no one. Your people are hateful, senseless and crude.

Accept this and stop trying to fool those far more intelligent than you that a Pig loves mud for any other reason than the reality it is naturally a dirt loving animal.

You can take your insult to your parents, have grown above that...

Back to the topic, you just might have comprehension issues... no one cares about Tinubu or hates him, that is why his style of leadership has lingered this long and no one is bothered... he has not declared intention to shoot for presidency, so no one is still bothered... the thread is asking " why people hate Tinubu", and I countered "no one hates him"..
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by 7lives: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2020
OPPPS:

Speak for yourself. He has the constitutional rights to seek for the highest office in the land.
Tinubu is not the reason, you and your Gov are unfortunate in the east

As in the most unfortunate people in the world.
Their bad luck no be here, everything they touch got poisoned.
Wonder why everyone is keeping them at an arm's length?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Esseite:

You see them, you people were the ones saying why do people hate Tinubu, the facts were brought to you and now you are asking how it concerns us.. if he has a federal ambition, it concerns me.. if he remains in Lagos, its not my business as it has not been for 21years.

How dumb do you sound justifying the actions of a lynch mob over the hanging of a man in regards to a crime he has not committed?

Has Tinubu announced to you or anyone else he will be contesting to be President?

Why only you Igbos behaving like this? You are the only 'concerned citizens' of Nigeria ba?

You think Yorubas are simpletons not to know precisely why you hate jagaban?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by SuperStriker: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Chanchit:

Tinubu will NEVER be president.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Because he stopped an incumbent president, a clueless fella, Goodluck Jonathan, from getting a second term.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by 7lives: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2020
TripleOh7:
Because he stopped an incumbent president, a clueless fella, Goodluck Jonathan, from getting a second term.

This is also a lie, they hated him for nothing.
Go and check what Igbos did to Tinubu when he went to campaign for Dr. Chris Ngige in Anambra state.
This was in 2013, the problem with Igbos is that they are naturally hateful.
Now they must reap what they sowed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by manuelreports: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2020
OPPPS:

Speak for yourself. He has the constitutional rights to seek for the highest office in the land.
Tinubu is not the reason, you and your Gov are unfortunate in the east
That guy in the picture resemble Yourba boy
Check well maybe it is somewhere in the mega City
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by joeyfire(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Olatara:
I never really liked Bola Tinubu, don't ever say Tinubu was never tribalistic, go and check his cabinet when he was the governor of Lagos State.

He put a token Igbo man (Akabueze) on his cabinet but his actions, utterances as well as that of his wife, associates and even his e-touts on social media show a deep seated hatred and tribalism over the years

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by joeyfire(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
7lives:

This is also a lie, they hated him for nothing.
Go and check what Igbos did to Tinubu when he went to campaign for Dr. Chris Ngige in Anambra state.
This was in 2013, the problem with Igbos is that they are naturally hateful.
Now they must reap what they sowed.

I am not aware of this. What happened in Anambra?
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Chanchit: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Esseite:

SuperStriker:

Tinubu will NEVER be president.
Esseite:

Sha start gathering your tears and eight years of sifia pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by 7lives: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
joeyfire:

Why I personally detest him is that he and his supporters are tribalistic bigots and racists to the core. Even your post had to sneak in a little tribalism and ethnic baiting to make it complete. Without his dangerous divide and rule game in which he attempts to knock Igbo and yoruba heads together he would be nowhere

Tinubu is basically a very wicked, ruthless, selfish and nasty man. He betrayed Abiola, he betrayed Afenifere that gave him legitimacy as a leader of yorubas, he betrayed the AD party that brought him out, he betrayed the south, divided us and made us enemies just because of his ambition, he betrayed the long cause of restructuring and resource control that we in the south have been clamoring for since the days of Abacha because he thought the north would give him presidency grin grin grin grin

If you analyse fairly he is a failed administrator. What legacy does he have to show in Lagos except his political machine and army of touts roaming all over the place today. Name one thing and dont tell me installed his boys as governors and Vice President because it does not help the average man in the street. We can still see what Jakande did 40 years ago as well as what Awo did 60+ years ago

Another one, I don talk am.
Tinubu dey really pepper una o.
Awon werey gang.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by joeyfire(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
7lives:

Another one, I don talk am.
Tinubu dey really pepper una o.
Awon werey gang.

Pepper me? I just think he's worthless and a liability to common sense and decent society

You haven't answered my question

joeyfire:

I am not aware of this. What happened in Anambra?
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by 7lives: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Grayoso:

How dumb do you sound justifying the actions of a lynch mob over the hanging of a man in regards to a crime he has not committed?

Has Tinubu announced to you or anyone else he will be contesting to be President?

Why only you Igbos behaving like this? You are the only 'concerned citizens' of Nigeria ba?

You think Yorubas are simpletons not to know precisely why you hate jagaban?

Even if he announced his intention to contest the presidency, did Tinubu stopped any member of their family from doing same?.
Leave them, let them continue, eni ti ko ra ninu won paapa a san.
Awon alaye baje.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by russellino: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
I love him.

How can I hate someone that has no direct link in looting the resources of my people.

Yorubas should worry more about him and not me.

tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnRe0osIfI

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by nku5: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Esseite:

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by SuperStriker: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Chanchit:

Sha start gathering your tears and eight years of sifia pain.

Just like Awolowo and Abiola, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. He may be president of Lagos though.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Esseite:

I thought we were comparing Lagos bridge, hospitals and roads to other states... or is it just a SE comparison.. Ebonyi building better free roads despite being graded as low income should be an eye opener to the amount of loot going on in Lagos...

No, the comparison was between your Lagos state and your ipob village with abomination sand sand bricklayer flyover, not Lagos state and Borno state.

I know how you Igbos play the bait and switch diversion game, you love to gyrate to other places because you don't want to talk about your useless kerosene and wheelbarrow governors.

Stick to Lagos state and your useless and unproductive villages.

Tinubu is not looting your village, but you still end up with the poorest region in Nigeria, the most backward with horrible and useless governors. what's your excuse? Who is looting your money? Is it Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Ojiofor: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Godoverevery:
Tinubu isn't the president neither is he stopping any state from developing....So why hating a man who has absolutely nothing to do with your life.
this haters don't even hate there governors who have done nothing but draw them back,they don't hate there past leaders who stole them blind but will bring there envy/hate on tinubu who is far in the west wishing for is down fall everyday because of what....this rubbish needs to stop.
Every evil you haters wish this man is making him progress more politically.
You people are saying is buhari boy but non of you understand dynamics of politics because if you do you will know tinubu surely will be consulted before that decision was taken...the like of Reno, FFk can't be half of this man in there life time and they are PDP so I understand there hate/bitters but the rest of you people who aren't politicians is no brainer.
please focus on governors and leaders, channel this hatred to them because they didn't develop your state or make life better for you haters and leave a Yoruba man alone.

Tinubu isn't responsible for you haters failed states neither is he the president..
orji kalu (to mention a few) is still alive.

But he is aspiring to rule or to be president of Nigeria.Is he not a national leader again?
Ojukwu you all love to hate when he alive,was he responsible for ritual killing in SW?
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ojiofor:

[b]But he is aspiring to rule or to be president of Nigeria.[/b]Is he not a national leader again?
Ojukwu you all love to hate when he alive,was he responsible for ritual killing in SW?

He announced to you that he is? Even if he is, is he not a Nigerian, or can your worthless 5% votes stop him?

Igbos have the lowest IQ in the world..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Godoverevery: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ojiofor:

But he is aspiring to rule or to be president of Nigeria.Is he not a national leader again?
orji Kalu can also aspire to be president....no one will hate him for that......hatejust becloud your sense of judgement

How will you hate someone because of his aspirations in life.....no brainer
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Ojiofor: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

He announced to you that he is? Even if he is, is he not a Nigerian, or can your worthless 5% votes stop him?

Igbos have the lowest IQ in the world..

grin grin

You are ThiefTinübü's mad dog.Tinubu will not bring his looting machinery to Abuja.You can take that the bank.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by GreenDestiny2: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
flokii:
Some people want to reap where they didn't sow.. from APC is an ewedu muslim party to APC must give us ticket in 2023.

SW + North formed the APC, North has had its turn with PMB, next is SW from 2023 to 2031.

You're wicked bro angry 2031 lounloun

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by GreenDestiny2: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kriss216:

How some people treated a good man and now worship a Thief!

Stop drinking kanus urine...real definition of slavery.

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by ch3ckm8: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
I really can't understand why nairalanders can't discuss politics or have a disagreement without feeling the need to be insulting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by GreenDestiny2: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
amuwo1980:

Looks more like you and your ilk lives are the unfortunate ones. Your jagaban apart from being a criminal is a bigot that will never smell the presidency

Na your one useless vote dey turn ur head like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Year: Be Hopeful, Buhari, Govs, Others Tell Nigerians / Kwankwaso Dashes Peter Obi's Hope, Picks Olufemi As Running Mate / The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.