Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much (5151 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This poverty-stricken hungry ipob is still barking like bingo.

Is burying your head inside Asiwaju Tinubu's pata for the rest of you life your only portion in life and future ambition?

grin grin
I asked you a simple question, you claim to Bullion Van maestro is the best thing to happen to Lagos, since slice bread. Why then does he run to London,England for medical treatment and move around the state with a security convoy.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 3:05am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

I asked you a simple question, you claim to Bullion Van maestro is the best thing to happen to Lagos, since slice bread. Why then does he run to London,England for medical treatment and move around the state with a security convoy.
[/s]

Poverty-stricken ipob, go and stand in line for your one-gallon kerosene and quit spending your days and nights inside Tinubu's pata.

Tinubu don't owe you anything, he's not your wheelbarrow governor and if you need hospital, tell your village governor to build one for you because they are collecting your allocation, Tinibu is not collecting your money, he's a private citizine.

Misguided hate-filled, bigoted, frustrated and disgruntled ipob suffer head loser.

grin grin
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Poverty-stricken ipob, go and stand in line for your one-gallon kerosene and quit spending your days and nights inside Tinubu's pata.

Tinubu don't owe you anything, he's not your wheelbarrow governor and if you need hospital, tell your village governor to build one for you because they are collecting your allocation, Tinibu is not collecting your money, he's a private citizine.

Misguided hate-filled, bigoted, frustrated and disgruntled ipob suffer head loser.

grin grin

Tinubu gave himself the best life pension of any government official anywhere in the world in the poverty capital, that will cost Lagos state billions of naira. When there are people in Ajegunle and Makoko living in abject poverty.

Even Prime Minister of UK or Netherlands does not enjoy such pension benefits and they run thrillion dollar economies.. You should be ashamed for supporting your oppressor.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu gave himself the best life pension of any government official anywhere in the world in the poverty capital, that will cost Lagos state billions of naira. When there are people in Ajegunle and Makoko living in abject poverty.

Even Prime Minister of UK or Netherlands does not enjoy such pension benefits and they run thrillion dollar economies.. You should be ashamed for supporting your oppressor.
[/s]

Typical boring ipob nonsense, face your poor and wretched village governors.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2020
God Bless Asiwaju of Nigeria.

The Jagaban of Africa.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical boring ipob nonsense, face your poor and wretched village governors.

You can't accept fact.

Tinubu pension benefit:

A former governor is also entitled to six new cars every three years, 100 per cent of the basic salary of the serving governor (N7.7m per annum), as well as free health care for himself and members of his family.

The law also says former governors will be entitled to furniture allowance, which is 300 per cent of their annual basic salary (N23.3m); house maintenance allowance, which is 10 per cent of basic salary (N778,296); utility allowance, which is 20 per cent of the salary (N1.5m) and car maintenance allowance, which is 30 per cent of the annual basic salary (N2.3m).

Other benefits include entertainment allowance, which is 10 per cent of the basic salary (N778,296) and a personal assistant, who will earn 25 per cent of the governor’s annual basic salary (N1.9m).

The law adds that a former governor is entitled to domestic workers comprising a cook, a steward, a gardener and others whose appointments are pensionable.

A former governor will also be entitled to eight policemen and two officials of the Department of State Services for life, according to the Lagos law.

There are Lagosians living in abject poverty in Makoko and Ajegunle, this pension benefit is a crime against humanity.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

You can't accept fact.

Tinubu pension benefit:

A former governor is also entitled to six new cars every three years, 100 per cent of the basic salary of the serving governor (N7.7m per annum), as well as free health care for himself and members of his family.

The law also says former governors will be entitled to furniture allowance, which is 300 per cent of their annual basic salary (N23.3m); house maintenance allowance, which is 10 per cent of basic salary (N778,296); utility allowance, which is 20 per cent of the salary (N1.5m) and car maintenance allowance, which is 30 per cent of the annual basic salary (N2.3m).

Other benefits include entertainment allowance, which is 10 per cent of the basic salary (N778,296) and a personal assistant, who will earn 25 per cent of the governor’s annual basic salary (N1.9m).

The law adds that a former governor is entitled to domestic workers comprising a cook, a steward, a gardener and others whose appointments are pensionable.

A former governor will also be entitled to eight policemen and two officials of the Department of State Services for life, according to the Lagos law.

There are Lagosians living in abject poverty in Makoko and Ajegunle, this pension benefit is a crime against humanity.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense,,,

grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense,,,

grin grin grin grin
Tell the drug baron to sell his $35 million dollar private jet and fix Makoko and Ajegunle.

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 4:24am On Jun 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tell the drug baron to sell his $35 million dollar private jet and fix Makoko and Ajegunle.

This is your rotten, dirty, ugly and despicable ipob village existence...

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is your rotten, dirty, ugly and despicable ipob village existence...

grin grin grin grin
I am Yoruba from Osun state.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 4:30am On Jun 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am Yoruba from Osun state.

I know, suffer head poverty stricken Igbos are always from Osun State .

Lying, fake and fraudulent cowards..

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

I know, suffer head poverty stricken Igbos are always from Osun State .

Lying, fake and fraudulent cowards..

grin
I am 25% hausa and 75% Yoruba.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am 25% hausa and 75% Yoruba.
[/s]

You are not even a good comedian..

Face your ipob village..

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by orisa37: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2020
TINUBU has been doing all for himself and nothing achieved for others. He is very SELFISH.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Onogiede(m): 4:47am On Jun 29, 2020
OPPPS:

And which of your potopoto republic gets close to Lagos

keep shut there & stop that trash of urs,..what are you tying say, that Eastern are not part of the ungoing development in Lagos State?,..though are specifically blame them in leaving their own land an choose to develop others, what u don't know is that Easterns are 40% of Lagos growth,..am a Benin by tribe

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Onogiede(m): 4:58am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

The Jagaban of Africa.

grin grin
service ur country an never be tribe selective,..mind u nowhere is free of dirty in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are not even a good comedian..

Face your ipob village..

grin
Support the team and stop ass licking a drug baron.
https://www.nairaland.com/5690877/dream-team-transform-nigeria-2023
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by bigpicture001: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2020
OPPPS:

Speak for yourself. He has the constitutional rights to seek for the highest office in the land.
Tinubu is not the reason, you and your Gov are unfortunate in the east

Go to skl u will refuse.. Did the writer argue about his right..? He only said mny people don't like his leadership style simple. And you want to force him into arguement. Is it by force for people to like him the way Lagos and Yorubas like him..?

Pls my guy, nomata how your love tinubu, loving him by others is not by force
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by bigpicture001: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2020
OPPPS:

Confused mofo. You hate Tinubu but voted Atiku In the last election. Confused entity

Tinubu and Atiku does not have same mentality. Tinubu rules like a God. Atiku allows people express themselves
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by bigpicture001: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2020
The problem with yorubas on nairaland. Is that they assume tinubu to b a perfect God. And throw insults at anyone who criticizes him..... Yet the OP ask a simple question. Instead of them to scroll comment and try to dymistify the reason people don't like their God. They engaged in barrage of insults... You can never learn without a clear head

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Onogiede:

keep shut there & stop that trash of urs,..what are you tying say, that Eastern are not part of the ungoing development in Lagos State?,..though are specifically blame them in leaving their own land an choose to develop others, [b]what u don't know is that Easterns are 40% [/b]of Lagos growth,..am a Benin by tribe

My friend shut your uneducated mouth. How can Igbos, the greatest tax dodgers and biggest economic saboteurs, be part if anything good about Lagos let alone be responsible for 40% of her growth.

Illiterate, go and do some research about the IGR of Lagos that has funded her development and enabled the State become the 7th biggest economy in Africa.

You may be shocked to discover that your overhyped and scamming Igbos have nada to do with the main income of Lagos especially taxes
Igbos are notorious for avoiding. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2020
bigpicture001:
The problem with yorubas on nairaland. Is that they assume tinubu to b a perfect God. And throw insults at anyone who criticizes him..... Yet the OP ask a simple question. Instead of them to scroll comment and try to dymistify the reason people don't like their God. They engaged in barrage of insults... You can never learn without a clear head

Is something wrong with you? So Yorubas should be happy you lot all ignore your leaders and States to be unhealthily fixated on Jagaban and SW States 24/7?

Is Tinubu, who is not even in government at any level, the only leader in Nigeria or the SW the only region existing?

Personally I have concluded you lot have no depth at all. You do not have lives/cultures and political/social systems that fulfills you so you must therefore cast envious eyes over everything to do with Yorubas. You are all wannabes and most Yorubas find your unwanted attention creepy.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by bigpicture001: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Grayoso:

Is something wrong with you? So Yorubas should be happy you lot all ignore your leaders and States to be unhealthily fixated on Jagaban and SW States 24/7?

Is Tinubu, who is not even in government at any level, the only leader in Nigeria or the SW the only region existing?

Personally I have concluded you lot have no depth at all. You do not have lives/cultures and political/social systems that fulfills you so you must therefore cast envious eyes over everything to do with Yorubas. You are all wannabes and most Yorubas find your unwanted attention creepy.

You should have ignored the thread or tackle the OP. If I were u and I want to get involved. I would have sought after well explained reason devoid of bitter mind. Just to know why..... Not draw sword and pull shield like am tinubu's warrior.........

In the other thread where a yoruba portrayed zik as senseless.. And blamed ironsi for not killing the coup plotters... Most Igbos on that thread all criticized ironsi for not killing the coup plotters.. But exornorated zik for the alleged stupidity.... That's how sensible people should contribute.

You strongly believe that tinubu has lived a perfect life without a single floor. Hence you defend him. Like you life depended on it. Well, guess that y wikipaedia termed Igbos "westernized" go check for your self......

Plz contribute. Meaningfully. And stop hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by 7lives: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

The Jagaban of Africa.

grin grin

If you know how I love this picture.
Ipako o gbo shuti, Ori elegan lo daru.
Olofo lo nlara ologo.
Jagaban keep their heads ringing ding ding dong.
Ding ding ding, ding ding dong.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2020
7lives:

If you know how I love this picture.
Ipako o gbo shuti, Ori elegan lo daru.
Olofo lo nlara ologo.
Jagaban keep their heads ringing ding ding dong.
Ding ding ding, ding ding dong.

Indeed. The saying below is very true and one we should all learn from. IPOBians talk about Jagaban constantly because they want him and Lagos yet can't have either.

They are ashamed ala Igbo is cursed with greedy cretins parading as leaders and the most barren and unproductive land in Nigeria. Rather than face that, Tinubu, Yorubas and Lagos is their problem.

Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2020
bigpicture001:

You should have ignored the thread or tackle the OP. If I were u and I want to get involved. I would have sought after well explained reason devoid of bitter mind. Just to know why..... Not draw sword and pull shield like am tinubu's warrior.........

In the other thread where a yoruba portrayed zik as senseless.. And blamed ironsi for it killing the coup plotters... Most Igbos on that thread all criticized ironsi for not killing the coup plotters.. But exornorated zik for the alleged stupidity.... That's how sensible people should contribute.

You strongly beleive that tinubu has lived a perfect life with a single floor. Hence you defend him. Like you like depended on it. Well, guess that y wikipaedia termed Igbos "westernized" go check for your self......

Plz contribute. Meaningfully. And stop hate!

My friend, I am not interested in your hypocrisy. Not many will tell you Tinubu is perfect. What is condemnable is the hate and malevolent obsession you Igbos display for him 24/7.

What has the man done to you people? Pls note I am not interested in being a "sensible" person. Not when Igbos are concerned anyway because I don't give others what they are not willing to give me. Igbos are the most senseless and hateful Nigerians to exist.

You don't deserve to be treated sensibly when you go around foaming at the mouth insulting and cursing others.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by donb06: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This Ariaria abia ipob touts sef.

You Igbos still can not explain to us why and how Tinubuis so important to your lives and miserable existence.

Tinubu is not the governor of any state, Tinubu is a private citizen, Tinubu left public office decades ago, Tinubu is not responsible for the lives of Lagosians, Tinubu is not responsible for the lives of Igbos and the rest of the ipobians in your village, the clown in the below pictures is responsible for your poor miserable kerosene and wheelbarrow existence.

First the governor never shared kerosene... An lga chairman did to show support which is normal in Nigerian politics... Your people will never and can never share kerosene... Else it will burn both the giver and the receiver of the kerosene....you see how composed those villagers u posted are.... It can never be replicated in ur village....they will scatter everywhere grin grin....and the kerosene go explode..... You think I'm lying go and meet the ajimobis to explain....they can share garri and groundnut so they can fokasibe.... Nothing will explode... cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2020
bigpicture001:
And are acting like their master, very uncouth.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by ifko: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Godoverevery:
Tinubu isn't the president neither is he stopping any state from developing....So why hating a man who has absolutely nothing to do with your life.
this haters don't even hate there governors who have done nothing but draw them back,they don't hate there past leaders who stole them blind but will bring there envy/hate on tinubu who is far in the west wishing for is down fall everyday because of what....this rubbish needs to stop.
Every evil you haters wish this man is making him progress more politically.
You people are saying is buhari boy but non of you understand dynamics of politics because if you do you will know tinubu surely will be consulted before that decision was taken...the like of Reno, FFk can't be half of this man in there life time and they are PDP so I understand there hate/bitterness but the rest of you people who aren't politicians is no brainer.
please focus on governors and leaders, channel this hatred to them because they didn't develop your state or make life better for you haters and leave a Yoruba man alone.

Tinubu isn't responsible for you haters failed states neither is he the president..

orji kalu (to mention a few) is still alive.
He is a tax collector. Tinubu and Aregbese milked osun state dry.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by ifko: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2020
bigpicture001:

Go to skl u will refuse.. Did the writer argue about his right..? He only said mny people don't like his leadership style simple. And you want to force him into arguement. Is it by force for people to like him the way Lagos and Yorubas like him..?

Pls my guy, nomata how your love tinubu, loving him by others is not by force
Not all Yoruba like Tinubu, Tinubu is a thief nah we know him, he only has about 40% senseless Yoruba muslim supporting his evil agenda and they will be disgrace out of APC
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Onogiede:
service ur country an never be tribe selective,..mind u nowhere is free of dirty in Nigeria

Makes me wonder why you Igbos are never concerned about your poor, badly governed and unproductive villages with poor leadership but are always obsessed with states and leaders outside your region.

Or you always forgot about your own poor, backward states and lousy leaders?

Is Tinubu public official? Is he collecting taxes and allocations on behalf of your states because I still don't get your ignorant obsession with a private citizen in Nigeria, I just don't get it.
Re: Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much by NGpatriot: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
donb06:

First the governor never shared kerosene... An lga chairman did to show support which is normal in Nigerian politics... Your people will never and can never share kerosene... Else it will burn both the giver and the receiver of the kerosene....you see how composed those villagers u posted are.... It can never be replicated in ur village....they will scatter everywhere grin grin....and the kerosene go explode..... You think I'm lying go and meet the ajimobis to explain....they can share garri and groundnut so they can fokasibe.... Nothing will explode... cheesy cheesy

lmao.... I stooped reading your ipob rubbish right here..

You better go and stand in line for your village 1 gallon of kerosene, it's from your allocation money..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oji: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Going Home Emerges After Police Claimed Arrests / Why ODODO Can Not Be Decleared Winner / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.