Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,028 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? (1097 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? / Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
God go bless you man.. The money no much. Just help me with 2h mtn. No worry about 5h. I go use am Holla my guys...
Na tomorrow, I go need ur control sha...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by Kokoboss: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Na tomorrow, I go need ur control sha...
OK real. Thanks man. Let me know wen u get am so I do remove nos.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
OK real. Thanks man. Let me know wen u get am so I do rem74
I go holla u 2morrow.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by Kokoboss: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I go holla u 2morrow.
thanks real.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by mhiztalee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintHilary:

Bossman help me with something make I hold body this new week!!!
Access/diamond..
O.O.C
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by opera1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintHilary:

may God continue to keep watch over you and replenish ur pocket. Amen.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by sonmvayina(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sabr1na:

Aww just stop

A christian who doesn't attend church for once in his life can very well still make heaven as opposed to your judgemental self-righteous ass.

All you need to make heaven is a strong relationship with Christ,
not church attendance. It says so in your bible. Your bible recommends the gathering of christians, but only to foster the faith of believers. It's not a do or die affair.

Please!

I stopped when I was preparing for my junior WAEC ,that should be in 1992. But occasionally go when I am invited for weddings..

As per the bold, how do you guys have a relationship with a ghost , telepathly or ??
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

I stopped when I was preparing for my junior WAEC ,that should be in 1992. But occasionally go when I am invited for weddings..

As per the bold, how do you guys have a relationship with a ghost , telepathly or ??
Ghost? Are you for real undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by sonmvayina(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Ghost? Are you for real undecided

How do you have and maintain a relationship with jesus .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sabr1na:

Aww just stop

A christian who doesn't attend church for once in his life can very well still make heaven as opposed to your judgemental self-righteous ass.

All you need to make heaven is a strong relationship with Christ, not church attendance. It says so in your bible. Your bible recommends the gathering of christians, but only to foster the faith of believers. It's not a do or die affair.

Please!
Hello.
It's been a long time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld. / Cell Phone Vs. Bible / Ngozibcossan@yahoo.com Is This Ur :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.