Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Attention Nlanders! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Nlanders! (732 Views)

Nlanders Rate Me / Suggestion To Moderators On BANNING! *fellow Nlanders Wat Do U Think* / Nlanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Nlanders! by Ethiodime: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
Bossy members should be shunned, ignored and avoided at all cost.

Characteristics of bossy members include:

1. They act as if they are the mods of this site

2. From the moment they log in to the moment they log out they exhibit a b!tch like behavior.

3. They mainly pick on (members) that flirt with the cyber characters they love.

4. They act intellectual when in reality they are s.t.u.p.i.d.

5. They run and log off when they are confronted.

6. Most of them have low self esteem.

7. They like being on the spotlight.

8. Last but not least, they either have that ONE cheerleader - who stays online to defend them when they run.

Signatured!

EthioDime!
Re: Attention Nlanders! by MaJBlige(f): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2011
Excuse me/

Are u new on the site?

those are the things that make NL what it is.

take heart dear, because u will soon begin to behave that way.
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Ethiodime: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Excuse me/

Are u new on the site?
[s]
those are the things that make NL what it is.[/s]

take heart dear, because u will soon begin to behave that way.

Yes I'm new ,  I'm signed up for this ish yesterday but they things I have seen was unbelievable!

Can you explain the under line statement cuz I don't get you! What are you tryna say, that almost err-one in this joint are attention seeking condoms?
Re: Attention Nlanders! by MaJBlige(f): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2011
emmmm??

Condoms? it depends which one you are talking about? Male or Female condoms? and it depends on the size you have in mind, okay?

You signed up only yesterday? one day is more than enough to decide which of the usernames you should ignore or read. I think, by the time you are here for a week- u will graciously go back to Ethiopia.
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Ethiodime: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

emmmm??

Condoms? it depends which one you are talking about? Male or Female condoms? and it depends on the size you have in mind, okay?

You signed up only yesterday? one day is more than enough to decide which of the usernames you should ignore or read. I think, by the time you are here for a week- u will graciously go back to Ethiopia.

Na I had in mind one member who messed up the entire NL last nyt, no there's no need to diss me ethnicity as if you know the remedy on them.

Oh yes I said condom? And it was a figurative speech my dear, since you couldn't figure it out. How in the world can you claim that everyone is nl has those qualities that I posted above? Be your own spoke-person, don't speak for others!
Re: Attention Nlanders! by MaJBlige(f): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
@OP

I understood your figure of speech perfectly. sorry - you couldnt see the joke in my reply.

You see what I mean? You are already attacking me for no just reason!

What have i said to warrant your attack?

See what NL is? Everyone acts the same, even you - un provoked.
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Ethiodime: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

@OP

I understood your figure of speech perfectly. sorry - you couldnt see the joke in my reply.

You see what I mean? You are already attacking me for no just reason!

What have i said to warrant your attack?

See what NL is? Everyone acts the same, even you - un provoked.

I'm sorry if you didn't understand, anyways see I don't have time to explain it the second time!

Attackin you? Sweetie why are being this sensitive, we are havin a brief chit chat and you are callin it an attack?

Yes errone is diff off course, but the creature that capsized the site yesterday was beyond different & annoyin!

P.s All this slicing convo wouldn't have hit the hard left if you waited 4 me to explain everything but u couldn't!
Re: Attention Nlanders! by 190: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2011
[size=18pt]TPIA YOUR PRESENCE IS NEEDED HERE, [/size]
Re: Attention Nlanders! by MaJBlige(f): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
ok sweetie

No offence my dear.

We are friends now.

Cheers.

One love - Peace.
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Ethiodime: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

ok sweetie

No offence my dear.

We are friends now.

Cheers.

One love - Peace.

No hard feeling hun!

- Plz don't! I can't take any pollution. sad
Re: Attention Nlanders! by 190: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^u dey fear tpia
I have the remedy for her,

insults, and she runs
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Ethiodime: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2011
190:

^^u dey fear tpia
I have the remedy for her,

insults, and she runs

Fear her?

Excuse me while I laugh , hahahaha!

Nigga keep your cyber wife away from my well, if you don't you will see. smiley
Re: Attention Nlanders! by REALITY102(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
She is such a huge b1TCH
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Ethiodime: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2011
REALITY102:

She is such a huge b1TCH

Co sign.

Believe it or not, I learned that in one day! cool
Re: Attention Nlanders! by 190: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ethiodime:

Fear her?

Excuse me while I laugh , hahahaha!

Nigga keep your cyber wife away from my well, if you don't you will see. smiley

Tpia aint my wife

Mz darkskin is,

shes only flirting after me,
Re: Attention Nlanders! by LoveKing(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ethiodime come here make i slap you turn turn. Body dey catch you shey. You dey find fame shey? You never Jam thats why. Just dey here oh! Nor come Sex zone or else i go chop you raw. angry
Re: Attention Nlanders! by naijafrend: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ethiodime:

Bossy members should be shunned, ignored and avoided at all cost.

Characteristics of bossy members include:

1. They act as if they are the mods of this site

2. From the moment they log in to the moment they log out they exhibit a b!tch like behavior.

3. They mainly pick on (members) that flirt with the cyber characters they love.

4. They act intellectual when in reality they are s.t.u.p.i.d.

5. They run and log off when they are confronted.

6. Most of them have low self esteem.

7. They like being on the spotlight.

8. Last but not least, they either have that ONE cheerleader - who stays online to defend them when they run.

Signatured!

EthioDime!

I totally agree with you !!!
Re: Attention Nlanders! by ragdollz: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2011
Wow. Funny how a "new" member of the forum has caught on so fast, knows all the terminologies of NL and even creates topics with ease. Hmmn, bravo. Anyway as to the topic issues, why don't you chill before you conclude. You rubbed someone up the wrong way, and it got catastrophic. All in a day's work. Such is the meat of existence of 90% of Nlanders so quit your whining or leave, period.
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ethio! What's up sis! I am LOVING your vibe lol.

I'm 100 percent with you, as for the negativity and comments, pls. ignore it and do not waste

your time/energy with a reply.  wink wink btw Ma J is cool, she wasn't trying to attack you.

@Ma J, please sis, I dont think she was talking about you either, I know you were being sarcastic.

*I just realized you two buried the hatchet. Good look.  wink

@OP btw I think I have an idea who this is about. . .lol.

it's a couple of these types of folks on this forum, and honestly I am actually kinda one of them,

atleast a few of those point lol guilty as charged.  grin
Re: Attention Nlanders! by Dsense(m): 4:16am On Feb 03, 2011
Jobless poster . . .So you think some are here to show the respect they don't show their wives/Husbands at home . . .Like MzD and mRS China grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Id Back? Seun I Need Your Help / Does God Have A Dick / See How Money has Changed Dame Jonathan in One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.