Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? (235 Views)

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! / Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? by chatinent: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Inasmuch as many people give different meaning to the doctrine of hellfire, does the bible teach that bad people will go to 'hell fire?'
Please before you comment, do explain why Adam and Eve, the original sinners never went to hell fire.

Please support your claims with scriptural backup.
Re: Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2020
chatinent:
Inasmuch as many people give different meaning to the doctrine of hellfire, does the bible teach that bad people will go to 'hell fire?'
Please before you comment, do explain why Adam and Eve, the original sinners never went to hell fire.

Please support your claims with scriptural backup.
Jesus mentioned hellfire in the bible 7 times. He talked about it more than heaven.

What's your proof that ADAM & EVE didn't go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? by chatinent: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? by chatinent: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Jesus mentioned hellfire in the bible 9 times.
What's your proof that ADAM & EVE didn't go to hell
You have the right to prove they did go to hell with biblical scriptures. Please cite the nine times.
Re: Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2020
chatinent:

You have the right to prove they did go to hell with biblical scriptures. Please cite the nine times.
The letter killeth but the word giveth life. I have the right but i choose not to exercise that right

Study to show yourself approved. I believe we should actively study to know, its better than being dragged into debates on Sunday morning. I'll rather attend an online service.

Google can help, by the way, i meant 7, not 9
Re: Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? by Joshmodest(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Hell fire might be biblical , but in all sincerity its not rational at all ...
How can I go to hell for fornication , drinking and smoking and stay in the same lake of fire with someone who kills, rapes , kidnaps and all sort of vices ...
even here on earth different crimes different punishments..
There's also the argument of why a loving father would throw his children in fire ...and I start to wonder what my earthly son could do to me that would make me throw him into a lake of fire ...
Hell may be real I've made up my mind not to give a fvck, cos with all the numerous laws guiding heaven I doubt 20 people would make it there ...

1 Like

Re: Is The Doctrine Of Hellfire Really Biblical? by chatinent: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
The letter killeth but the word giveth life. I have the right but i choose not to exercise that right

Study to show yourself approved. I believe we should actively study to know, its better than being dragged into debates on Sunday morning. I'll rather attend an online service.

Google can help, by the way, i meant 7, not 9
You made no point. Have a nice century.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Interfaith Marraige? / Knowing Who To Marry - Pastor Sam Adeyemi / International Gospel Singer Judith Ikenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.