Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno (27986 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Fire Outbreak Kills 10 At Flamengo's Training Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Minsk24: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

tnx.
Lemme rush go church go pray for Madrid to loose tonight

Abeg i go follow you pray.. Espanyol must favor us
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Sunnyja: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sodiquinone:
May God destroy Bokoharam and those happy with Bokoharam killing
Go and pray in Sambisia forest.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by luluosas(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Where is Burutai?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by earnit1: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
ye
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by fergie001: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Ok, is me UDOKABESTLUV the most popular guy in Nairaland forum
You don't mean it.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
seem nigerian army no strong! fire to fire, boko win them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Pavillon: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

They will be desperate to come out of relegation.
And Madrid will also be more desperate to climb to top of the table... In fact I doubt if they will settle for draw.. A two point lead over Barça is something.

I would suggest you divert your prayer points to the match between Barça and ATM...

Cos a draw or Lose will give Madrid the league grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by firstclassmumu: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
It actually happened on friday. My friend was among the Soldiers that died. May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by MrBanner(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Demburrows:
Pls o my fellow nigerians I need help I don't know how
my fate will look like by tomorrow as I don't have any
money to survive on tomorrow pls I plead on any kind
hearted nigerian to come to my aid by helping me with
any amount so I can atleast eat and live so as not to
commit suicide cos since the past 3 months I and my
little kids have been finding life very difficult since my
teaching job stopped. I use access bnk 08 07 34 4 826 .
i am on my knees calling on all friends and parents that
loves school teachers help save a soul today, and i
pray may devine favours be with you as the week
unfolds.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Charly68: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
How much will it cost to purchase manless drones to bomb these miscreants out of our land ..? I doubt if the top Generals ever want this war to end ..their source of money will ultimately disappear ..Indeed it is difficult for corrupt nations to fight war ..corruption won't allow the war to cease
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

tnx.
Lemme rush go church go pray for Madrid to loose tonight
u be barca fan?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
fergie001:

You don't mean it.

Yes na, I No dey two On Nairaland forum
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
uruba23:
I know a soldiers job is to go to war,growing up my friend's father used to work with the DMI, I can't count the number of war films I have watched in his house. A soldier is always the most patriotic member of a society always valuing their team members lives to their own, taking bullets and bomb for some with a smiling face saying "tell my sweetheart I love her" with the surviving soldier begging the wounded soldier not to let go.
Sadly here we give some of our military men superb training, take them oversea,buy them lovely cars, when they are feeling good about the military we sent them to various post in trouble spot, only for us to waste the life we have nuture due to lack of credible intelligence and backup plans. I watch the Muguno attack I didn't see more than three terrorist truck in the video yet they were able to destroy 4 tanks and had access to one gun truck.
The question I asked was nobody manning those tanks, what ever happened to the military discipline I knew about that made me choose not to go to military school.
What happens to reconniscanse, do our military men all need to put military outfit, can't they intermingle with the local populace and pretend to be normal in combat environment that involves a non conventional terrorist.
I would be wrong to say the Military high command isn't trying their best but men this terrorist are getting primed up everyday.If we can't find a political solution to this problem, please allow us all the freedom to carry our A. K 47 and Rocket Propeller in combat zone pending when there is a cease fire and don't worry we can have them registered.
I shared your thoughts and decision.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
ednut1:
foolish soldiers who cant organize coup. keep dying like fowls o
I swear...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
Ooh..not again sad. Isn't it high time Buhari succumbed to the will of Nigerians? All the service chiefs have overstayed their welcome
what difference would changing of service chiefs make?have they not been changed before?
what difference has changing from obasanjo,yaradua,Jonathan to buhari made?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

what difference would changing of service chiefs make?have they not been changed before?
what difference has changing from obasanjo,yaradua,Jonathan to buhari made?
ok...what do u suggest?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by daniel5711: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
OMG! Damboa the place i was born. thank God my dad was transferred to Kaduna state.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
E no go better 4 Buhari & his supporters.
no be curse
aaaaaaamen
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

mtcheeew....u re derailing this thread o
the curse enter you well. Thunder go fire buhari and his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
ok...what do u suggest?
(1)change in the constitution and system of government through revolution because the Senate,twice has failed to restructure......
(2)disintegration..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

(1)change in the constitution and system of government through revolution because the Senate,twice has failed to restructure......
(2)disintegration..
nice

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Ohizman73(m): 1:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Mogajunior:
Boko killings is no longer news but a daily occurrence. Rip to the gallant officers.

na today
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Willie2015: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2020
uruba23:
I know a soldiers job is to go to war,growing up my friend's father used to work with the DMI, I can't count the number of war films I have watched in his house. A soldier is always the most patriotic member of a society always valuing their team members lives to their own, taking bullets and bomb for some with a smiling face saying "tell my sweetheart I love her" with the surviving soldier begging the wounded soldier not to let go.
Sadly here we give some of our military men superb training, take them oversea,buy them lovely cars, when they are feeling good about the military we sent them to various post in trouble spot, only for us to waste the life we have nuture due to lack of credible intelligence and backup plans. I watch the Muguno attack I didn't see more than three terrorist truck in the video yet they were able to destroy 4 tanks and had access to one gun truck.
The question I asked was nobody manning those tanks, what ever happened to the military discipline I knew about that made me choose not to go to military school.
What happens to reconniscanse, do our military men all need to put military outfit, can't they intermingle with the local populace and pretend to be normal in combat environment that involves a non conventional terrorist.
I would be wrong to say the Military high command isn't trying their best but men this terrorist are getting primed up everyday.If we can't find a political solution to this problem, please allow us all the freedom to carry our A. K 47 and Rocket Propeller in combat zone pending when there is a cease fire and don't worry we can have them registered.

72 Mobile Strike Force (Nigerian Soldiers).
Trained by the White Mercenaries.
South African Mercenaries...
Drove Boko Boys out of their strongholds in 2015...
Under 3 months...
And now they are havin problems dealin...
With the same Boko Boyz....
Ask the top Generals.... Brutai and his gang of thieves....
they are the culprits and problem!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by airminem(f): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2020
wink
Olabode971:

And without hesitation; it was implemented through Lala Air.
The number one Airline to convene Nairalanders Burden..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Steelarmy01: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
AHUWA!! As we dey go, we still dey come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Funny Pictures / Burkina Faso Vs Senegal: AFCON 2021 Semi-Finals (1 - 3) On 2nd Feb 2022 / Kelechi Iheanacho Is More Than A Finisher-Coach Pellegrini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.