Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno (27987 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Fire Outbreak Kills 10 At Flamengo's Training Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ghettokid1(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2020
At least 10 Nigerian soldiers were killed on saturday evening when Boko Haram terrorists struck in Damboa Community in Borno State on saturday evening.

The soldiers were on patrol when they were attacked and killed some metres from Damboa town.

According to a resident of the community who spoke with Saharareporters, Lt Malgwi and nine of his soldiers were killed during the attack by the terrorists.

The incident has since sent panic across the area with residents said to be fleeing the community for fear of another attack by the insurgents.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/27/breaking-ten-nigerian-soldiers-killed-during-boko-haram-attack-borno

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by fergie001: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2020
My good friend... ghettokid1.......

How are you?

This isn't a good news at alllll....RIP Soldier boys

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ghettokid1(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2020
E no go better 4 Buhari & his supporters.
no be curse

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ghettokid1(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2020
fergie001:
My good friend... ghettokid1.......
How are you?
mtcheeew....u re derailing this thread o

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by fergie001: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

mtcheeew....u re derailing this thread o
I only greeted you.....check your mail.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ghettokid1(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2020
fergie001:
tnx. Lemme rush go church go pray for Madrid to loose tonight

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Mogajunior(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Boko killings is no longer news but a daily occurrence. Rip to the gallant officers.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by eddy42(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Sino cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Mayng01(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2020
And this is what the lance corporal was talking about. Besides he will be safe for now since he is in detention & not on battle front

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2020
I know a soldiers job is to go to war,growing up my friend's father used to work with the DMI, I can't count the number of war films I have watched in his house. A soldier is always the most patriotic member of a society always valuing their team members lives to their own, taking bullets and bomb for some with a smiling face saying "tell my sweetheart I love her" with the surviving soldier begging the wounded soldier not to let go.
Sadly here we give some of our military men superb training, take them oversea,buy them lovely cars, when they are feeling good about the military we sent them to various post in trouble spot, only for us to waste the life we have nuture due to lack of credible intelligence and backup plans. I watch the Muguno attack I didn't see more than three terrorist truck in the video yet they were able to destroy 4 tanks and had access to one gun truck.
The question I asked was nobody manning those tanks, what ever happened to the military discipline I knew about that made me choose not to go to military school.
What happens to reconniscanse, do our military men all need to put military outfit, can't they intermingle with the local populace and pretend to be normal in combat environment that involves a non conventional terrorist.
I would be wrong to say the Military high command isn't trying their best but men this terrorist are getting primed up everyday.If we can't find a political solution to this problem, please allow us all the freedom to carry our A. K 47 and Rocket Propeller in combat zone pending when there is a cease fire and don't worry we can have them registered.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ghettokid1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cc, lalasticlala
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Olabode971(f): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
move move...this thread should be move to front-page...

#ThereWasOnceAcountry..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ghettokid1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:
move move...this thread should be move to front-page...

#ThereWasOnceAcountry..
Cc, lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Olabode971(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

Cc, lalasticlala

Lalas... arriving in his full Regalia..
AIM: To implement the Movement!!!

grin

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by ghettokid1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:

Lalas... arriving in his full Regalia.. AIM: To implement the Movement!!!
grin
hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
fergie001:

Bro, where have you been
Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Oharina(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmm, with deep regreat in my heart and gratitude to the almighty, all i can say is R I P to the dead...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmm let's hire DELTA team or SEALs team to finish this job once, they've got sophisticated weapon and crazy military techniques

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
May God destroy Bokoharam and those happy with Bokoharam killing

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by CodeTemplar: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sad. And the field guys must not talk against the ills in their side or they will be hounded.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by StrikeBack(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
They committed suicide

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by mercenary: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Waiting the defence HQ to later deny this as usual

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Profprom(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Everytime we keep hearing of military men killed in quantum as if they are just like cows led to the slaughter. I really feel for them and their family members. Nobody should force me to join military again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by LudaChriz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Buhari is a fool

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
We have defeated boko haram technically
We have defeated boko haram financially We have defeated boko haram mentally

I guess we can all conclude that all the defeats are "Audio Defeats"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno by AlphaStorm: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Like if u are shocked, Share if u are NOT

1 Like 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Funny Pictures / Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 / Kelechi Iheanacho Is More Than A Finisher-Coach Pellegrini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.