Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Shall It Profit You To Gain The Whole World And Lose Your Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall It Profit You To Gain The Whole World And Lose Your Soul? (214 Views)

What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul / What Shall It Profit A Man If He Gains The Whole World And Lose His Own Soul. / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Shall It Profit You To Gain The Whole World And Lose Your Soul? by Righteousness89(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2020
There is no amount of money, fame, position, acquisition or power on Earth that can equate the value of a soul.

Luke 12:16-20
16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Nothing here on earth is worth losing or exchanging your eternal life in Heaven for.

Acts 12:21-23 (NLT)
21 and an appointment with Herod was granted. When the day arrived, Herod put on his royal robes, sat on his throne, and made a speech to them.
22 The people gave him a great ovation, shouting, "It is the voice of a god, not of a man!"
23 Instantly, an angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people's worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died.

What shall it profit you to get all the Earthly praise and Accolades, only to lose your Soul?

Luke 16:19-23 (NLT)

19 Jesus said, "There was a certain rich man who was splendidly clothed and who lived each day in luxury.
20 At his door lay a diseased beggar named Lazarus.
21 As Lazarus lay there longing for scraps from the rich man's table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores.
22 Finally, the beggar died and was carried by the angels to be with Abraham. The rich man also died and was buried,
23 and his soul went to the place of the dead. There, in torment, he saw Lazarus in the far distance with Abraham.

What Shall it profit you to have all the Earthly possessions and not have JESUS Christ?

Matthew 4:8-10 (NLT)

8 Next the Devil took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him the nations of the world and all their glory.
9 "I will give it all to you," he said, "if you will only kneel down and worship me."
10 " Get out of here, Satan, " Jesus told him. " For the Scriptures say, 'You must worship the Lord your God; serve only him.' "

What Will it Profit you to be on top of the world and lose your Soul?

In all you engage yourself in, do your Soul Good by Ensuring you have Accepted JESUS Christ.
No one carried anything from this earth to eternity. No properties, no automobiles, no acquisitions!

Heaven is Real! Hell is Real! Don't mortgage or trade your Soul for anything or for any reason!

There is Life ahead , and it is Forever and Ever!

Nothing is worth selling your Soul for! It will End in endless tears and Regrets!

Return home if you have done that! It's a path to irreversible destruction !

May The Almighty God help us to set our Pirioties right.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

GOD BLESS US ALL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Shall It Profit You To Gain The Whole World And Lose Your Soul? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is no amount of money, fame, position, acquisition or power on Earth that can equate the value a soul.

Luke 12:16-20
16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Nothing here on earth is worth losing or exchanging your eternal life in Heaven for.

Acts 12:21-23 (NLT)
21 and an appointment with Herod was granted. When the day arrived, Herod put on his royal robes, sat on his throne, and made a speech to them.
22 The people gave him a great ovation, shouting, "It is the voice of a god, not of a man!"
23 Instantly, an angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people's worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died.

What shall it profit you to get all the Earthly praise and Accolades, only to lose your Soul?

Luke 16:19-23 (NLT)

19 Jesus said, "There was a certain rich man who was splendidly clothed and who lived each day in luxury.
20 At his door lay a diseased beggar named Lazarus.
21 As Lazarus lay there longing for scraps from the rich man's table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores.
22 Finally, the beggar died and was carried by the angels to be with Abraham. The rich man also died and was buried,
23 and his soul went to the place of the dead. There, in torment, he saw Lazarus in the far distance with Abraham.

What Shall it profit you to have all the Earthly possessions and not have JESUS Christ?

Matthew 4:8-10 (NLT)

8 Next the Devil took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him the nations of the world and all their glory.
9 "I will give it all to you," he said, "if you will only kneel down and worship me."
10 " Get out of here, Satan, " Jesus told him. " For the Scriptures say, 'You must worship the Lord your God; serve only him.' "

What Will it Profit you to be on top of the world and lose your Soul?

In all you engage yourself in, do your Soul Good by Ensuring you have Accepted JESUS Christ.
No one carried anything from this earth to eternity. No properties, no automobiles, no acquisitions!

Heaven is Real! Hell is Real! Don't mortgage or trade your Soul for anything or for any reason!

There is Life ahead , and it is Forever and Ever!

Nothing is worth selling your Soul for! It will End in endless tears and Regrets!

Return home if you have done that! It's a path to irreversible destruction !

May The Almighty God help us to set our Pirioties right.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

GOD BLESS US ALL
I suppose your preaching is targeted at people like this?
If so,then good job.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why God Allows Somethings / Warning!!!!!!!! / No Jesus No Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.