Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I’m Scared Of Marrying Wrong Woman –jamiu Azeez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Scared Of Marrying Wrong Woman –jamiu Azeez (510 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Marrying Wrong Is The Worst Mistake You Can Ma In Life — Actor Yomi Black’s Wife / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Scared Of Marrying Wrong Woman –jamiu Azeez by Jeroboy(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Actor, Jamiu Azeez, says he formerly declined a kiss from an overzealous fan. Azeez prominent that the skirmish happened once the female asked to swallow a conjure up with him. He said, “A supporter one time asked me for a picture. But after the foremost shot, she held we must kiss like lovers for the second picture. However, I graciously refused. She felt consequently penitent for the reason that according to her, she had at the end of the day met her longtime crush and it had been her pipe dream to exhibit her lips drop mine.”

Recounting how he began his performing career, Azeez said, “Nothing inspired me to operate into acting. I by no means flat held I can act. I slightly experience it is pardon? I was destined to do. I call in that back up then, I was right to prevail on Jide Kosoko’s telephone number. Out of excitement, I put a call up across to him. After I introduced for my part to him, he asked I beg your pardon? he can make for me. I paused for a small amount of seconds it follows that told him I would ardor to be an actor. That was how my journey in the movie conscientiousness began.”

The actor additionally assumed maintained that he had no fears as an actor. “I comprise no be scared of mortal an actor. However, in general, my most anxiety is failure. As a youthful and only actor, I am and scared of in receipt of married to the off beam woman.”

Sharing his opinion on the notion that women were extra unbeaten than men in Nollywood, he said, “I judge that women are new successful, flush outside the movie industry. I meditate women openly exert a pull on achievement as they are held to be the brackish of the world. The avenue spirit formed women; they by a long way get a hold favours everywhere they go.”

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/28/just-in-im-scared-of-marrying-wrong-woman-jamiu-azeez/

Re: I’m Scared Of Marrying Wrong Woman –jamiu Azeez by MrSensor(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2020
All I can say is that the fear of a woman is the beginning of the wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Finally Extradited To The U.S. FBI Thanks Dubai Police / Bad Tyres! Nkechi Blessing Reacts To Dangerous Condition Of A Container Truck. V / Funke Akindele Bun Pa James Ni Iyẹwu Kan Lẹhin Ikun Omi Mu Lori Ile Rẹ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.