Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back (43146 Views)

Victor Osimhen Father's Death: Lille Offers Private Jet For Burial In Nigeria / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by obembet(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Victor Osimhen has yet to resume pre-season preparations with French Ligue 1 club Lille.

The Nigeria international was granted compassionate leave to attend the burial of his father and was expected to return to France this week but he's stranded in Nigeria because the borders are closed to curb the spread of coronavirus.

Speaking to reporters at Friday's press conference, Lille coach Christophe Galtier explained why his top scorer last season has been absent from training.

The 53-year-old said : "No, he did not come back from Nigeria.

He had to arrive today.

But he is blocked by the health crisis because the borders are closed ".

Sport Business Magazine has informed that Lille are prepared to send a private jet to bring back Osimhen but the player and his entourage are yet to receive the green light from the Nigerian authorities.

Lille have lined up friendlies in Mouscron and Bruges as part of their preparations for the new season, and are also in talks with Kortrijk and Anderlecht for two other meetings on July 31st and August 1st respectively.

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/27/lille-prepare-private-jet-to-return-osimhen-to-france-striker-still-stranded-in-nigeria/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by ghettokid1(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2020
GOOD!
Osimhen 2 the World!
Nigeria TO the World!

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by heendrix(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by GOFRONT(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Osimhen......Our very own G.O.A.T.

Make nobody quote me abeg......I dey eat right now and pepper plenty for this soup. I no wan argue anytin wit anybody.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by saintjimos(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2020
MAY WE NOT BE SHAMED

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by flyingpig: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Make him no come use skills turn Home-based footballer shocked

He don finally pick em village people call

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by JunctionBox: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Go back to Europe guy.

10 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Liposure: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
This COVID is just spoiling things 4 people.

15 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by obembet(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by vanida6: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pls how can i get his number cheesy i wan discuss somtin wit em tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Onyekachi419(f): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
This COVID19 has done a-lot of damage in people sources of income. E no go better for person wey create this virus

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by nickvanilla(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Someone who was hawking on the street of Lagos a few years back.

Chei! Oluwa please pick up my call.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by jamalnation(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
OK
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by aminusodiq(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by NaijadrivaCars: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by chukwuibuipob: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
cool Result of hard work really PAY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by brosom(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
hope him no go flop after visiting em village? I no trust village ppl oo

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by dontro(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Star boy
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Elmojiid(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
vanida6:
Pls how can i get his number cheesy i wan discuss somtin wit em tongue
pm me i will get u

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Anneka101(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Money is Good

He needs to resume training as I already notice his teammates missing him already.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by princeade86(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Aye dun je ju Iya lo

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by karkinase(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Village people chai..Osimhen no pick their call o

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Kaybaba5(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good one from lille
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by dayleke: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
It is well
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good development
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Lordjb: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Greenpace214(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
COME AND CARRY HIM PLEASE THIS PLACE(9JA) IS SUFFOCATING.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Gambia: Women's Nations Cup Qualifier - 6 - 0 (Full Time) / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss / Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.