Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back (43070 Views)

Victor Osimhen Father's Death: Lille Offers Private Jet For Burial In Nigeria / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Starhearts: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
vanida6:
Pls how can i get his number cheesy i wan discuss somtin wit em tongue

Go nd keep ur smelling pussy
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Swipa: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
When you make yourself valuable, you will attract great honour. "Many will kiss the feet of him who has the answers".

LORD HELP ME CREATE VALUE IN THE NAME OF JESUS !

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by kokomilala(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
@nickvanilla, in fact, you spoke my mind. When you hustle hard enough and then hope on God to grant you grace, and put u on Eagle's Wings, your time has come.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Reference(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Should not have come. Was not necessary. The risks are far too great.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by freedomeniola(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Money.... Seems you don't like me... Oyah wait i am coming for u

Pls If you don't know anybody wey know anybody wey still know anybody wey geh coro B4.
abeg let's gather here...make he no be like sey na only me.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by SaintBeehot(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
vanida6:
why him? What of me you discuss it with me na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by thesicilian: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
An organization that's willing to go the extra mile for his employees will always have their full loyalty and 100% commitment.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by 12345baba(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
vanida6:
u wan follow am?
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Skepticus: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Reference:
Should not have come. Was not necessary. The risks are far too great.

Aswear.

It wasn't necessary. This country isn't what visiting at this period. Evil everywhere

E for just send money make dem do the burial. Let the dead bury their dead.

The risks was too much. Village people, armed robbers/kidnappers, lockdown etc.
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
He deserves it, he's their most valuable asset right now
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
They should follow the same process they use in bringing him to Nigeria.
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Massdamm(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
vanida6:

ladies Sha

hope it's not wat I'm thinking sha
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Chicastle: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Something like this suppose be opportunity oo.
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by samchide(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hire a private Jet with us .

Call Now ; 08187692998 -08036028085

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by earnit1: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
good
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by MrBanner(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Demburrows:

Pls o my fellow nigerians I need help I don't know how
my fate will look like by tomorrow as I don't have any
money to survive on tomorrow pls I plead on any kind
hearted nigerian to come to my aid by helping me with
any amount so I can atleast eat and live so as not to
commit suicide cos since the past 3 months I and my
little kids have been finding life very difficult since my
teaching job stopped. I use access bnk 08 07 34 4 826 .
i am on my knees calling on all friends and parents that
loves school teachers help save a soul today, and i
pray may devine favours be with you as the week
unfolds.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by gbemishile: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abeg allow small mosquito chop u small for naija make u know as naija bẹ na
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Where in nigeria please?
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by ofiko123(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Liposure:
This COVID is just spoiling things 4 people.

I am telling you..
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by EXOUSIAng: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
vanida6:
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by supercase1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
vanida6:
See them vultures on always preying on already made men
Chai by the time I am worth 1.5 million dollars minimum target I know 10,000 naija women go dey fight everyminute for my house and 1,000,000 naijawomen go go see my people in order to seek my hand in marriage wink
Re: Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back by Mhimi007(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
saintjimos:
MAY WE NOT BE SHAMED
in other words "God nor go shame us"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Egbo Wins Albania League, Qualifies For Champions League / Christian Atsu Found Dead In Turkey Earthquake - Agent / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.