Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam (161 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam by jimohidris848(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2020
All praise is due to Allah,the Lord of the universe.May the peace be upon Holy Prophet Muhammad,His companion and households.
The above is the evidence for circumscribing the Ka'abah:
Allah(S.W.T) ordered all muslims to perform prilgrimage to the Holy mosque,a whole chapter is dedicated to it named 'Suratul Hajj' meaning the chapter of prilgrimage(Chapter 22).I wonder why a christain would say there is no evidence for prilgrimage in Islam,such a person is only acting like a typical human being made of black mentality,a white man once said as I quote "if you want to keep anything away from the black,put it in black and white".Really,because the Qur'an is in print,it is actually kept guys with black mentality away from reading it.I black in texture but my central nervous system is white.
Let me chip in a few verses from Qur'an ordering muslims to perform prilgrimage to the Ka'abah.
Prilgrimage involves plenty act of worship such as circumscribing the Ka'abah,mounting the Arafah and so on.Let me use this medium to correct the statement that says 'kissing the black stone'.Kissing the is not an act of hajj cause there is no evidence stating it is compulsory.I will like christain to come forward and provide evidence for the following activites in the church;
1.Singing in the church
2.Dancing in the church
3.Clapping in the church
4.Drumming in the church
Back to what I was discussing,Allah(S.W.T) stated clearly in Q22:v27"And call people to prilgrimage they shall come by different means of transportation,they shall always come from very far away places.
Allah also stated in Qur'an 3:v96-97"Verily the first house We established for mankind was the house(Ka'abah) in Bakkata(the second name for Mecca)with blessing and a direction for the entire universe.In it there is a clear sign,the point where Ibrahim(Abraham)stood,and whoever enters it will be peaceful,prilgrimage to the house(Ka'abah)is an act that must be fulfilled by all mankind(muslims)for those who have capacity.

1 Like

Re: Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam by sagenaija: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2020
jimohidris848:

A
Allah also stated in Qur'an 3:v96-97"Verily the first house We established for mankind was the house(Ka'abah) in Bakkata(the second name for Mecca)with blessing and a direction for the ent
Who told you that's the second name for Mecca?
It's not.
That place is around Petraeus in Jordan. That's where the kabbah was until Moslem wars caused it to be smuggled to the present day location.
Check your islamic history.
Re: Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam by jimohidris848(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Come up with your evidence that says the Ka'abah was previously in Jordan,who built,also come up with your evidence that says the second name for Mecca is not Bakkata,and I will come up with mine that days the second for Mecca is Bakkata
Re: Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam by jimohidris848(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Remember that I asked for the provision of Bibilical evidence on the following: 1.Singing in the church 2.Dancing in the church 3.Drumming in the church 4.Clapping in the church
Re: Evidence For Circumscribing The Ka'abah In Islam by sagenaija: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
sagenaija:

Who told you that's the second name for Mecca?
It's not.
That place is around Petraeus in Jordan. That's where the kabbah was until Moslem wars caused it to be smuggled to the present day location.
Check your islamic history.
See this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-K1n-XW9E

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Self Control Will Always Lead You Into Trouble / There Is Time For Everything / I Saw The Wheel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.