Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In (4409 Views)

This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2022
I would like to cut to the chase, please no rigmarole, just present your BEST evidence for the god you believe in.

6 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by hupernikao: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:
I would like to cut to the chase, please no rigmarole, just present your best evidence for the god you believe in.

Make what you seek clearer.

What evidence do you seek.

Scientific
Theological
Supernatural

You make a proof or evidence in its domain not in any domain.

You cant use equations to prove anger exist. You have to experience it.

You can't use physics to explain that shark exist, you have to find it in its domain.

Just same way you can't use scientific rule to prove existence of love and passion.

What domain do you seek this God of all things, maybe you will find him, when your compass move to the right direction.

Longtime Bro.
I trust you are good.

6 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by ayoncox: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:
I would like to cut to the chase, please no rigmarole, just present your BEST evidence for the god you believe in.
I don't have any evidences to present to you just as there are no evidences that proves that other planets exist.
When we pass away from this earth we will all know whether God exists or not, but as for me I have chosen to believe he does and that Jesus is the only way to him, it is my choice of believe no need for explanation.

4 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

You are my best evidence for the gracious and only Potentate.

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2022
hupernikao:

Scientific
Theological
Supernatural

You can't use physics to explain that shark exist, you have to find it in its domain.

Just same way you can't use scientific rule to prove existence of love and passion.

What domain do you seek this God of all things, maybe you will find him, when your compass move to the right direction.

Longtime Bro.
I trust you are good.

Whatever you consider the best evidence you have.

Doing well man, you?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2022
ayoncox:

I don't have any evidences to present to you just as there are no evidences that proves that other planets exist.
When we pass away from this earth we will all know whether God exists or not, but as for me I have chosen to believe he does and that Jesus is the only way to him, it is my choice of believe no need for explanation.

While you are welcome to your beliefs, you are quite wrong on the question of evidence for the other planets. You can literally see Venus even in the daytime or any of the others with a good enough telescope also we have visited them via spacecraft. You might as well say we have no evidence for the moon given that we can see the moon and have visited it as well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

You are my best evidence for the gracious and only Potentate.

Ok.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2022
According to my little research about life including science and co , I came to conclusion of two theory
1 Life is too good to have been evoluted from nothing

2 life is not too perfect to have been created.
I don Know if there is a theory out there that support this but I can call it created evolution mean in a way it seems we are created to evolve something like that

because life itself looks so reduculos to be created in the first place for instant
Fate and survival of the fittest which exist among us is not a part of supposed creation because they lack purpose which is creation

Creation= purpose
Evolution=lack of purpose

Why is there fate ... Why did our creator choose survival of the fittest method does it means out creator is more ruthless and partial

How can we evolve from nothing
If ACTUALLY nothing can come outa nothing then evolution is useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:
According to my little research about life including science and co , I came to conclusion of two theory
1 Life is too good to have been evoluted from nothing

2 life is not too perfect to have been created.
I don Know if there is a theory out there that support this but I can call it created evolution mean in a way it seems we are created to evolve something like that

because life itself looks so reduculos to be created in the first place for instant
Fate and survival of the fittest which exist among us is not a part of supposed creation because they lack purpose which is creation

Creation= purpose
Evolution=lack of purpose

Why is there fate ... Why did our creator choose survival of the fittest method does it means out creator is more ruthless and partial

How can we evolve from nothing
If ACTUALLY nothing can come outa nothing then evolution is useless

There are people who believe that it was the god who started the evolutionary process. However the assertion that we evolved from nothing is not one the theory of evolution makes.

4 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

There are people who believe that it was the god who started the evolutionary process. However the assertion that we evolved from nothing is not one the theory of evolution makes.
however you wanna put it the fact remain that evolution ended up stating that we came outa nothing..

Evolution and creation come from same background
One is saying we evolve from random reaction then what causes the random reaction..no answer

then the other is saying we created by an intelligent designer then where did the intelligence designer come from ... No answer
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:
however you wanna put it the fact remain that evolution ended up stating that we came outa nothing..

Evolution and creation come from same background
One is saying we evolve from random reaction then what causes the random reaction..no answer

then the other is saying we created by an intelligent designer then where did the intelligence designer come from ... No answer

Show me where the theory of evolution claims we came from nothing.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Show me where the theory of evolution claims we came from nothing.
What are you even saying
Whatever the theory of evolution try to prove came down to nothing

What causes the random reaction ?

Is there another uncaused cause?

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Ok.

Hoping that you will finally present your best evidence that there is no God. cheesy No rigmarole and innuendos.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

Hoping that you will finally present your best evidence that there is no God. cheesy No rigmarole and innuendos.

Can you quote where I said there is no god?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:

What are you even saying
Whatever the theory of evolution try to prove came down to nothing

What causes the random reaction ?

Is there another uncaused cause?

The question should be asked of you because I don't think you really know what the theory states. No where in the theory does it say anything about where life in general came from nor does it talk about random reactions or uncaused causes so I should be the one asking you if you know what you are talking about.

7 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

The question should be asked of you because I don't think you really know what the theory states. No where in the theory does it say anything about where life in general came from nor does it talk about random reactions or uncaused causes so I should be the one asking you if you know what you are talking about.

Ok sir state the theory of evolution but before that

Also try to explain how everything started from the beginning else because you won't try to explain evolution and avoid how it started, if so then evolution is a fallacy
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by milkymesh: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
The best evidence is you.

Can you see or touch heat?
Can you see oxygen?

Nobody has the responsibility to prove God to you. That responsibility belongs to God. He has done it. You are either too blind to see, too deaf to hear, or too insensitive to feel his presence.

LordReed:
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:

Ok sir state the theory of evolution but before that

Also try to explain how everything started from the beginning else because you won't try to explain evolution and avoid how it started, if so then evolution is a fallacy

A simplified form could be stated as follows:
The theory of evolution is a shortened form of the term “theory of evolution by natural selection,” which was proposed by Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace in the nineteenth century. In the theory of natural selection, organisms produce more offspring than are able to survive in their environment. Those that are better physically equipped to survive, grow to maturity, and reproduce. Those that are lacking in such fitness, on the other hand, either do not reach an age when they can reproduce or produce fewer offspring than their counterparts. Natural selection is sometimes summed up as “survival of the fittest” because the “fittest” organisms—those most suited to their environment—are the ones that reproduce most successfully, and are most likely to pass on their traits to the next generation.

This means that if an environment changes, the traits that enhance survival in that environment will also gradually change, or evolve. Natural selection was such a powerful idea in explaining the evolution of life that it became established as a scientific theory. Biologists have since observed numerous examples of natural selection influencing evolution. Today, it is known to be just one of several mechanisms by which life evolves. For example, a phenomenon known as genetic drift can also cause species to evolve. In genetic drift, some organisms—purely by chance—produce more offspring than would be expected. Those organisms are not necessarily the fittest of their species, but it is their genes that get passed on to the next generation.

No where does it state anything about how everything began. The theory that deals with origins of the universe is the Big Bang Theory. Evolution is not a fallacy because it doesn't say anything about origins that would be like saying agricultural science is fallacious because it doesn't tackle the propagation of light through the vacuum of space. Scientific theories explain specific aspects of the natural world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Ah, I must dey here! grin

Nature and Life and Natural Living, In This World!

Things Only come to existence because, Someone, created them!

No thing, can bring itself from non-existence into existence. It is Impossible, in this world.

Oya, validly counter, if you can! grin

Let's go there! grin
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
milkymesh:

The best evidence is you.

Can you see or touch heat?
Can you see oxygen?

Nobody has the responsibility to prove God to you. That responsibility belongs to God. He has done it. You are either too blind to see, too deaf to hear, or too insensitive to feel his presence.

Ok

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
hupernikao:

Scientific
Theological
Supernatural

Longtime Bro.
I trust you are good.

He has validly opened the door. All Valid Evidence, is Allowed and Allowable.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah, I must dey here! grin

Nature and Life and Natural Living, In This World!

Things Only come to existence because, Someone, created them!

No thing, can bring itself from non-existence into existence. It is Impossible, in this world.

Oya, validly counter, if you can! grin

Let's go there! grin

Ok.

The thread is not for debate.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by sonmvayina(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
God is the universe itself...
It is the totality of the consciousness of the universe..fully embodied..

There Is just one....the nomenclature is what is different...
We are part of God, God is part of us...

Forget about the stories. The letter killeth.

2 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:
...then the other is saying we created by an intelligent designer then where did the intelligence designer come from ... No answer

First Answer: CHANGE OF POST! THE QUESTION STOPS AT THE INTELLIGENT DESIGNER AND NO ONE CAN VALIDLY AND TRUTH FULLY GO PAST THIS LIMIT.

2) THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CREATED. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU THE CREATION, TO KNOW ALL YOU MAY THINK TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CREATOR.

EXACTLY AS YOUR PHONE MUST STUPIDLY ASK YOU "WHO MANUFACTURED YOU OR WHAT TYPE OF CHARGER DO YOU USE FOR RECHARGING YOURSELF/WHERE IS YOUR CHARGING ENTRANCE?

SO, THIS IS AN INVALID QUESTION.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by sonmvayina(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
The difference between a living body and a dead body = God...

The living body is conciouse
The dead body is not.

Therefore God = consciousness.

FYI :1. let us make man in our image after our likeness.
2. God formed man from the DUST of the earth (dead body)
3. God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life(spirit)
4. Man became a conciouse being(living soul)

I can't emphasize more than this.

Let him who has ear, let him hear..
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Ok.

The thread is not for debate.

Really? Interesting!

Hmm! But I did foresee this.

Even if you think from now till next year, our Answers or more specifically my Answer will be Unbreakable by Any Reasonable and Valid Inquiry!
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Can you quote where I said there is no god?

There goes the rigmarole, is there God?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

There goes the rigmarole, is there God?

How can you ask me to produce evidence for a position I have at no time stated that I hold?

Which god?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Really? Interesting!

Hmm! But I did foresee this.

Even if you think from now till next year, our Answers or more specifically my Answer will be Unbreakable by Any Reasonable and Valid Inquiry!

Other people answered and my response was OK as well. I didn’t start the thread to debate, it's that simple.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

First Answer: CHANGE OF POST! THE QUESTION STOPS AT THE INTELLIGENT DESIGNER AND NO ONE CAN VALIDLY AND TRUTH FULLY GO PAST THIS LIMIT.

2) THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CREATED. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU THE CREATION, TO KNOW ALL YOU MAY THINK TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CREATOR.

EXACTLY AS YOUR PHONE MUST STUPIDLY ASK YOU "WHO MANUFACTURED YOU OR WHAT TYPE OF CHARGER DO YOU USE FOR RECHARGING YOURSELF/WHERE IS YOUR CHARGING ENTRANCE?

SO, THIS IS AN INVALID QUESTION.

Quack logic .. The intelligent designer has no designer so it purposely come outta nothing then why did you disprove evolution then

A designer can't just exist ,it has to either be form by reaction or anyother cause

Are you trying to tell me ...that a designer can be an uncaused cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

A simplified form could be stated as follows:
The theory of evolution is a shortened form of the term “theory of evolution by natural selection,” which was proposed by Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace in the nineteenth century. In the theory of natural selection, organisms produce more offspring than are able to survive in their environment. Those that are better physically equipped to survive, grow to maturity, and reproduce. Those that are lacking in such fitness, on the other hand, either do not reach an age when they can reproduce or produce fewer offspring than their counterparts. Natural selection is sometimes summed up as “survival of the fittest” because the “fittest” organisms—those most suited to their environment—are the ones that reproduce most successfully, and are most likely to pass on their traits to the next generation.

This means that if an environment changes, the traits that enhance survival in that environment will also gradually change, or evolve. Natural selection was such a powerful idea in explaining the evolution of life that it became established as a scientific theory. Biologists have since observed numerous examples of natural selection influencing evolution. Today, it is known to be just one of several mechanisms by which life evolves. For example, a phenomenon known as genetic drift can also cause species to evolve. In genetic drift, some organisms—purely by chance—produce more offspring than would be expected. Those organisms are not necessarily the fittest of their species, but it is their genes that get passed on to the next generation.

No where does it state anything about how everything began. The theory that deals with origins of the universe is the Big Bang Theory. Evolution is not a fallacy because it doesn't say anything about origins that would be like saying agricultural science is fallacious because it doesn't tackle the propagation of light through the vacuum of space. Scientific theories explain specific aspects of the natural world.

Ok so big bag cause evolution right?

Then what causes big bang
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:

Ok so big bag cause evolution right?

Then what causes big bang

Not directly.

We don't know yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Supernatural? / The Christians Should Provide Evidences,from The Bible, About Jesus's Death On The Cross. / Future Map Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.