Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. (15701 Views)

My Npower Portal Is Displaying This / Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Joevics:

Oga no body can steal your money with your bvn. Bvn is a KYC tool. Banks have other strategies for security.

700k+ of someone was debited through bvn on Friday 26 June
In the process of Npower application

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Joevics(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
MARSHALDEMSA202:

That will be if the person provided other sensitive information asides their BVN. No body can steal your money with only BVN.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by sammirano: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
momentusjay:
Today I noticed that most Nigerians are daft.. Come and see how people in my hood that registered for N-Power where so scared, rushing to Atm to withdraw the remaining 2k left in their account.

Please how can someone hack your account only with Bvn

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by dibornqueen: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
You just made my Sunday with the new word "Hushpuppians". That should be another word for online scammers.
donbachi:
Handiwork of hushpuppians.
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Rickmann: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Joevics:

Oga no body can steal your money with your bvn. Bvn is a KYC tool. Banks have other strategies for security.

I've said that several times to people but Nigerians are always scared for nothing. The bvn only helps to track fraudulent activities cos it has all your bio data.
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by CreativeMind18: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
N-power registration portal is not hacked, this has just been verified. If you have not applied you had better hurry and register to avoid regret.

Evert thing about this rumour has been verified, the publication below has it all. You can visit the link below to read details.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE PUBLICATION
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by ekene101: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
StephenSammie001:

God will save us in this country.
I can't imagine the numbers of BVN been hacked at the moment!
fear not, nobody can hack your account with your bvn,only your ATM card has d power to penetrate your account.

1 Like

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Lookwise(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS WORK? We offer people to view prepaid promotional videos of various world advertisers and get money for this. Amongour advertisers are the largest producers of household appliances, leading retailers, and top video bloggers. Oursystem accepts only high- yield and high- quality videos selected and tested by our experts. HOW CAN I EARN MONEY? At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents. It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars. If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00, and in one month it would be 2700 dollars. According to the results of conducted surveys, the site egvideon.club is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing. You can see it for yourself! Top earnings for the previous day HOW CAN I WITHDRAW MONEY? At the request of the user, money is withdrawn from the system within 1 hour during working hours, or within 3-4 hours during non-working hours (includingholidays and weekends). Weprovide a choice of several payment systems, with the help of which you can withdraw the money earned. Atthe moment, withdrawal is possible to the bank cards of any foreign banks, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets, and PayPal (through the Western Union payment system). CAN I REFER FRIENDS AND RELATIVES? Not only you can, but you also MUST! Each person invited by you (a referral) will bring you additional profit, namely, 40% of the earnings of your referrals will go to your account. You can find a link to attract referrals in your personal account. Share this link in social networks, on forums, through messengers (WhatsApp, Telegram), via SMS, and e-mail. Click on the link to get started, (try before ignoring) . https://egvideon.club/154322453774512/
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
StephenSammie001:
#BREAKING:
Npower Registration Portal Hacked, applicants' BVN Exposed

Please do not apply if you haven't until coast is clear

ive supplied two of my different mail addresses and password up till now none of them has received the link to kick off my registration. how did you do yours bro?

Been checking my inbox no level. I just tire oo. Any suggestion?
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Bakerdav: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
StephenSammie001:
Please I just re-confirm & I'll say this is a false information.

Sorry for the inconvenienies.. Better be to informed than to be deformed. God bless us all.
i don't know why soome pple doesn't have work to do than spreading false information
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by khaffi2(f): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

ive supplied two of my different mail addresses and password up till now none of them has received the link to kick off my registration. how did you do yours bro?

Been checking my inbox no level. I just tire oo. Any suggestion?
Go ahead to log into the portal with your email and password. You'll wait for eternity for that. That's how most people have done and completed registration

4 Likes

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:51am On Jun 29, 2020
khaffi2:
Go ahead to log into the portal with your email and password. You'll wait for eternity for that. That's how most people have done and completed registration

Thanks man. It worked.
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by marabaonline: 1:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Baba was debited with 1.1mill right on my whatsapp list, be careful

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Karleb(m): 3:22am On Jun 29, 2020
This is the only case that has been circulating.
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Ephixpumpin: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2020
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Ayojideonline(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Joevics:

Thank you for this, so many people are very Ignorant! Exact reason they get scammed, many do not even know what KYC is! cool
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Ayojideonline(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Franklyn4:

Do not bet on technology bro. It is possible to hack account with BVN..... hope you know BVN means Bank Verification Number. What verifies us in higher institution is our matric number. The school can do you anything with your matric number.
subscribe to my youtube channel to get awareness https://www.youtube.com/c/BrotherFranklyn/featured?view_as=subscriber

In my next video, i will show piratically , how to set a trap and catch a hacker

Oga, provide an authentic evidence of BVN hack so far, without something else being manipulated, we probability statisticians plenty for here! grin grin grin wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Ayojideonline(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Yuceeluv:
probably someone who has been trying to register pulled this stunt to give him a clear coast grin
Good thinking ....Nigerians cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Ayojideonline(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2020
ekene101:
fear not, nobody can hack your account with your bvn,only your ATM card has d power to penetrate your account.
Good information. Please enlighten as many people who would choose to listen, too many ignorant people!
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2020
MARSHALDEMSA202:

he has 700k plus and he's still applying for npower? Hmmm. I feel bad for his loss though.

1 Like

Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Dharniel600(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Xcffe:
It is a good thing this unconfirmed news went up.
I was able to apply in minutes.

Just so everyone understands, no one can steal money or even divert funds from your account via bvn numbers.
It is only a means of identity used by the CBN for everyone, just like a social security number. Yes it is domiciled with the bank but for data storage and identity.
Lol. That's what you think bro? With your bvn, they have access to your account already. Just pray the bvn does not fall into the wrong hands. Your account go just empty in few mins
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Dharniel600(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Joevics:

That will be if the person provided other sensitive information asides their BVN. No body can steal your money with only BVN.
Abeg you're just being ignorant abeg. You know nothing
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by WalkerMichael(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Please guard your bvn guys.
They can penetrate your account just with your correct BVN details.
Tech upgrade and those Yahoo boys aren't smiling too
Please รณ.
It's going to be hard loosing money in this period
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Joevics(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Dharniel600:
Abeg you're just being ignorant abeg. You know nothing
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you know more than CNN?
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by supercase1(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Joevics:

Please can you give me your bvn number and account number first,I want to check something grin
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Dharniel600(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Joevics:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you know more than CNN?
if you're street wise, you suppose know that with your bvn someone can empty your account. Be speaking English there, Aboki
Re: Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. by Joevics(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2020
supercase1:

Please can you give me your bvn number and account number first,I want to check something grin
Here: 22209674995

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quitting A Job Within A Month: Share Your Experience / N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants / Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.