Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Footballer Fined By Wycombe Wanderers For Wearing Liverpool Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballer Fined By Wycombe Wanderers For Wearing Liverpool Jersey (450 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / Manchester City Vs Wycombe Wanderers (boosted Odds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Fined By Wycombe Wanderers For Wearing Liverpool Jersey by Yungsam1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
The striker who is a Liverpool fan was trying to honour his boyhood team in a way that looks disrespectful to his current employers.

Wycombe Wanderers’ Nigerian striker Adebayo Akinfenwa, who is the strongest player in the world according to FIFA 20 Player ratings, has claimed that he was fined.....

Click the link below to know how much he was fined and disciplinary measures added to his fine:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/06/nigerian-footballer-fined-by-wycombe-wanderers-for-wearing-liverpool-jersey-to-trainin.html

Re: Nigerian Footballer Fined By Wycombe Wanderers For Wearing Liverpool Jersey by Crystalmero: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
So because I'm working with Peak Milk doesn't mean I can't be drinking Nutri Milk abi...Oyibo with their surplus wahala self

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Make Offer For Victor Osimhen ( 54-60million Pounds). / Done With Betting / If You Don't Think CR7 Is The GOAT, Then Watch This Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.