Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Picking your call with just a Gesture. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picking your call with just a Gesture. (1333 Views)

Picking Your Ideal Infinix: Exploring The Smartphone Series / MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picking your call with just a Gesture. by Olajummylove(f): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Anyone who has missed a call or calls, just because he or she was eating would really appreciate the Gesture Call Picker.
The newly produced Tecno HiOS 5.5 and above phones, the Gesture Call Picker will really save you from missing calls, especially important ones.
All the calls you have been missing because your hands were dirty or busy doing something.

Not to get you confused about Gesture Call Picker, let's break it down and talk about how to use it and why you should get one the new tecno devices.

What is gesture?
A gesture is a movement of a hand, arm, or other part of the body intended to show or emphasize something, often speaking. In other words, gestures are bodily movements that express something.

Meanwhile call picker can be seen as a tool or application for picking calls.

Having access to a device endowed with such ability is like having a car and having a stable certified driver; you can never miss any important meeting.
This means that you don't have to worry about how to pick your calls while you are eating because all you need to do is to make a gesture and pick the call.

Let's look at these scenarios;
you are at your place of work as a mechanic and your gloves or hands are filled with dirty oil, an important customer call just comes in and you find it hard to pick up because you don't want to stain your phone.

Or how about you having your phone in your front, this call from one of your parents or important persons from the family comes in, but you can't pick it up because your hands are wet. Oh, you do not like that right?

That is exactly what Tecno thought about and brings this new feature to you for free. Yes! For free, you don't need to download any mobile application or purchase any software services online.
All you need to do is to get one of the new Tecno devices and rock the new easy life gift from Tecno.

The gesture call picker on HiOS 6 permits you to answer calls on the tecno devices without touching the screen or even the phone. Just use a simple V gesture (like using your fingers to form V) to answer the phone and the palm of your hand to reject the call.

How to make use of the gesture call picker:
it is as simple as 123 when setting the gesture call picker.
All you need to do is to go to Settings>>>Micro intelligence>>> Answer with a gesture.

Oh, you can't wait to get it right? Yes! No more missing of calls in one's presence.

Now you can enjoy the delicious meal you are eating and still pick or reject calls without removing your hands from the food.

With this amazing feature, it is certain that these new products won't just be useful for calling alone, it will also come with many beautiful features.
Tecno is really working hard and trying to make phone more attractive and useful to its users.

For more information, visit spot.tecno.com

1 Like

Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by Ansufati: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
So i should buy, tecno just to use this feature undecided
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by Olajummylove(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ansufati:

Well, Tecno products are good.
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by synticate: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olajummylove:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olajummylove:

What is good about tecno?
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olajummylove:

Follow me on twitter so I can wipe that lie off your face.
Before that, you join the movement. Come watch the infinix note 7 get unravelled. Hey don't hold your breath, the other day, we say the lie infinix told in the infinix s5 pro. 48mp camera lens, when the infinix s5 pro had a generic camera lens of 13mp... Day light rubbery.
But hey, which lie do you think is inside the infinix note 7... Come and findout

Tecno camon 15 premier is the real actor in this movie of who lied most... Featuring Transission and the unending tales of lies.
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by Freelancerx: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Not bad
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by sureinfo: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
nice feature this is, a more lovely way to pick your calls
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by sureinfo: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
you should buy a smartphone for many other reasons, this gesture feature is just one, if you want a TECNO phone there are many other reasons to get one.
Ansufati:
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by sunshineV(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Olajummylove:

Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

What is good about tecno?

Affordable and reliable.
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Follow me on twitter so I can wipe that lie off your face.
Before that, you join the movement. Come watch the infinix note 7 get unravelled. Hey don't hold your breath, the other day, we say the lie infinix told in the infinix s5 pro. 48mp camera lens, when the infinix s5 pro had a generic camera lens of 13mp... Day light rubbery.
But hey, which lie do you think is inside the infinix note 7... Come and findout

Tecno camon 15 premier is the real actor in this movie of who lied most... Featuring Transission and the unending tales of lies.

I hope Xiaomi is paying for the effort?
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Affordable and reliable.
Says who? you this toy phone
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

I hope Xiaomi is paying for the effort?
Nope. Nigerians are the ones paying. The joy they have when they purchase a better product than Transission, the freedom they feel when they don't have to wake up to a new fault every morning. That is the payment, nothing beats the feeling of knowing your fellow country men/women are getting their moneys worth.

2 Likes

Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by scarycuteface(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nice
Re: Picking your call with just a Gesture. by sunshineV(f): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Affordable and reliable.
reliable kee u dia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Is The First Mediatek Phone To Get Android 11 Beta / Give Away; Gionee S10 6G Ram, 64 Inbuilt Memory. / (brand New) Tecno Spark 5 PRO For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.