Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call (4529 Views)

MTN Launches E-SIM In Nigeria / How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller / MTN Launches First 5G Technology In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by olasstech(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
MTN Nigeria has just launched a new service called WhoDeyCall which has similar features to TrueCaller.

MTN WhoDeyCall is a service that shows you the name of anyone that calls you. The service will show you blocked, unknown, and spam phone numbers. You will see the caller’s name as a pop-up message before you pick the call.

WhoDeyCall grants subscribers an edge over MTN customers as callers can be identified without the use of the internet. This means, without the internet, the name of the caller will still pop up even though you don’t have the said number stored on your phone.

MTN WhoDeyCall works on all device types including non-enabled internet-based smartphones.
Read more on how to activate WhoDeyCall Service

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Jonn119: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow interesting

2 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by PlayerMeji: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good to even know these companies can come up with something interesting...

2 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Incandescent(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
What is TrueCaller for?

Una no well

6 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by osamz007: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
HOPE NA FREE SERVICE SHAA. MTN DEY VERY CUNNY

7 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by edoairways: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Good to even know these companies can come up with something interesting...
It is fake
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by CodeTemplar: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
hope this is true.
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by 99thEnemy(m): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Airtel started showing Location of call for my number.. am I the only one affected? angry

I call someone and they ask me are you in so so so place... especially when I travel to another state.

what kind of snitching is that? I can't tell lies in peace again angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by 99thEnemy(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2020
osamz007:
HOPE NA FREE SERVICE SHAA. MTN DEY VERY CUNNY

Cunny with their hidden fees
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by 99thEnemy(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Incandescent:
What is TrueCaller for?

Una no well
Truecaller uses internet,,, this one doesn't. So they said.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Freestainworld(m): 2:41am On Oct 16, 2020
I will love this, they should also include those refusing to pick your calls.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
I will love this, they should also include those refusing to pick your calls.
Someone has RIGHT to REFUSE CALLS...
and you have RIGHT to know who's Calling....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Freestainworld(m): 3:26am On Oct 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

including who is owing you.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by chii8(f): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Freestainworld:

grin grin grin grin you no well
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by lomprico(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2020
we no want, mtn are rogues, they will have hidden charges attached.

Truecaller is already doing it for us.
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by nolywe(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Mtn are scammers...It is not working at all
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by x123xlolls(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
lomprico:
we no want, mtn are rogues, they will have hidden charges attached.

Truecaller is already doing it for us.

Pls I have been using many apps both on computer and mobile, but I never attempt using Truecaller because I didn't think it's genuine.

pls It's true that Truecaller is functioning the way it suppose to? I want to try it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by edoairways: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2020
CodeTemplar:
hope this is true.
I doubt,it isn't on MTN website
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Drizzy5001(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2020
I hope it's for free o, no be later now, una go begin dey deduct from person account.
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Etesam(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2020
99thEnemy:
Airtel started showing Location of call for my number.. am I the only one affected? angry

I call someone and they ask me are you in so so so place... especially when I travel to another state.

what kind of snitching is that? I can't tell lies in peace again angry angry angry
u funny die!
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by LOVEGINO(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

make devil bless u say I enter EVILFOREST and I call u, u no pick. Next protest will be #EndEvil grin
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by abumeinben(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2020
nolywe:
Mtn are scammers...It is not working at all

Algorithm will improve with time.

I hate Truecaller with love.

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Freestainworld(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
grin angry grin, Na question I ask nah
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Fw025: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.
This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by sureteeboy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
If someone is owing you, then it's already certain each of you has the other's number already saved on his/her respective device.
If you want to request for your money, you'll definitely have to call with someone else's number, especially if your debtor has been avoiding your calls. And when you look at it, it doesn't affect this new MTN feature in any way
Re: MTN Launches Whodeycall Service – Know Your Caller Before Picking The Call by Emeka71(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
That is the same as true-caller.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Unboxed My Redmi Note10 Pro / Has Anyone Ever Downloaded Youtube Video B4? Is It Possible? / Cheap Uk Used Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.