Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Manchester United Welcome DJ Cuppy To The Club After She Dumped Arsenal (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Manchester United Welcome DJ Cuppy To The Club After She Dumped Arsenal (photos) (3696 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Manchester United Welcome DJ Cuppy To The Club After She Dumped Arsenal (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy If her papa no get money, who go recognize Cuppy? cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Welcome DJ Cuppy To The Club After She Dumped Arsenal (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2020
traihit:

Do we men really know what we want sha? If the wife is too smart won't she become a headache by always wanting her opinion to come first. Meanwhile, you don't know whether Cuppy is 'smart' or not unless you can tell us you've encountered her first-hand. She just doesn't care what people think of her and that's an important trait to survive the world of social media bullying and trolling.

I know what I want, and when I want something, I fully investigate. Sounds creepy right... But very necessary.

FYI, I really admire the way she bounce off all the insults and trolling on social media, that's what attracted me in d first place

Re: Manchester United Welcome DJ Cuppy To The Club After She Dumped Arsenal (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2020
this grl no get work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Alex Ekubo In Our Secondary School Days / Photo: Sexy Mercy Aigbe Gentry On Set Of A New Movie / Unbelieveable U Wont Believe That Nobody Was Killed Or Injured In This Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.