Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors (55451 Views)

FDA Authorizes Pfizer Pill To Treat COVID-19 In Major Advance / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by sonnie10: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

If adaptation can take place in invisible virus, we Nigerians will also undergo adaptation to curtail the virus.

lol. You didn't do biology. It takes generations to build those adaptive traits. Virus could go to many generations in days but it takes humans an average of 50years to go from one generation to another.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stopping the virus is what we want to hear not all this grammar we already know that’s all over the internet. This is nothing particularly new sir.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by DexterousOne(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Because they are surprised people are not dying, they come up with this

abeg get lost with Covid-19 bullshit

our faith of not believing in it is saving us

Just imagine what this one is saying undecided
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Ayopercent(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is covidiously serious.

Lest I forget, if you are really passionate about earning legitimately online, this info is for you.
Watch and get paid.
https://ubvideon.site/204994042403996/
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Hameex(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abeg make them leave us alone biko....
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

It is finished.

Not at all.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS STANDS IN YOUR WAY, CORONAVIRUS! WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS! THIS PLAGUE WILL FALL LIKE A PACK OF CARDS! IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Samunique(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Because they are surprised people are not dying, they come up with this

abeg get lost with Covid-19 bullshit

our faith of not believing in it is saving us

Chaii, I love this comments !!!

I wish I could credit ya account from here !

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by nokatakata: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol...talking rubbish as usual. You better wait for you white ogas to give you proper information. Acting as if they really know shi.t other than what their white masters tell them.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by kokomilala(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Those who live in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the Shadow of the Almighty!...Nuff said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Freksy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
uginya:
god forbid it is well

This bad news is only well with you, not me.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Egracy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
ok ooooo,we don hear
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by izzyboi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
OakConsultNG:
Okay. noted
Bro check my signature for free advert
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by realstars: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
So This Thing Can Take Natural Shape For Another Dimention, Just To Sute The Enviornment
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Liposure: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Its getting critical
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Integrafamoo: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
There is nothing like different strains but our people have different body chemistry.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by BreconHills(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dshocker:
If not for propaganda,the coronavirus has been an everyday sickness in Africa,of which our immune system has adapted to....Typhoid and malaria is what the world are battling.

Nigeria is reaping the results of a dysfunctional education policy.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Ogbonnaa(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bleep up
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by ITDarrell(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Scientists should rather spend their time and resources to get vaccine than to spent it in feeding us with more fear and panic!!!
Solution is what I want to hear!!!
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by KaptainAfrika: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Woah! 3 strains of Covid Virus. Which one is less painful, and with a higher chance of survival...
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by sacajawea: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vikkoh:
Oga provide a CURE and stop disturbing us cry
How about you stop Talking like an Idiot!
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by NiklauseFred(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
olaboy33:
I said it some weeks back here,

we have a less aggressive strain of the virus here in Nigeria, it has gone almost round (esp in Lagos) and people have survived on their own.

Only if we want to deceive ourselves, this virus is not as serious as it seems in Africa.
Damn the transmission rate when the death rate is very low.

Our government needs to stop squandering and diverting funds in the name of isolation. Only those with severe cases should be admitted and treated.

less than 600 deaths in 4 months, mosquito bites kill more than that.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by sacajawea: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Realist5:
Dear Prof, pls go and carry out a scientific research on how to cure Covid 19 not adding to our fears.
Of you were not an Ignorant Dumbhead you will know that that's not how it works
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Emyogalanya: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
It is finished.
and bowing down his head he gave up his spirit.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by sacajawea: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
sonnie10:
Maybe the newer strains have adapted to Nigeria warmer temperature, lemon, ginger and garlic mixture.
WTH are you saying?
It has adapted to Lemon, Ginger and Garlic mixture?
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Realist5: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
sacajawea:

Of you were not an Ignorant Dumbhead you will know that that's not how it works
You dis empty brain. Are you educated at all? Compound fool.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by NiklauseFred(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
olaboy33:
I said it some weeks back here,

we have a less aggressive strain of the virus here in Nigeria, it has gone almost round (esp in Lagos) and people have survived on their own.

Only if we want to deceive ourselves, this virus is not as serious as it seems in Africa.
Damn the transmission rate when the death rate is very low.

Our government needs to stop squandering and diverting funds in the name of isolation. Only those with severe cases should be admitted and treated.

less than 600 deaths in 4 months, mosquito bites kill more than that.

Seconded.
I think I had a different strain of the virus some weeks ago and I literally survived without taking any serious medications.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by sacajawea: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Realist5:

You dis empty brain. Are you educated at all? Compound fool.
The Thing Pain you abi
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Trust Nigerians, one person will go and carry the 3 strains at once and combined them to produce one deadly type.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by solife: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by KhingLufem1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by nkpurumma92: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
okey nah..... Covid 20, has finaly arrived....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.