Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,919 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This (6455 Views)

Which App Can Use To Create This Kind Of Beautiful Art?? / Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? / Which Other Chat App Can Conveniently Replace Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by satelliteDISH(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
ITbomb:
Children of nowadays, they want to do everything on phone app.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by skywalker240(m): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2020
policy12:

Please pixellab is not working on my fone, what cud be the problem I am using Tecno Pouvoir 3+
Graphics processing apps don't work on tecno phone's,

Actually i bought my last tecno for this reason and fx trading but I was heavily disappointed cos the stupid Tecno phone couldn't even run any of them

Sell that calc and get a phone with a better chipset that is not called Helio P22, A22, P35

Else it would end in more disappointments

2 Likes

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Boschh(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2020
ayobami52:
I want to design graphic like this with my phone, which app can I use?

Pixel Lab is the perfect app..

Google YouTube videos on how to use it...
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by selfdefence: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
ITbomb:

you wont blame them, even me i wish i could do everything whenever i am holding my camon 12 air, if everything could be done on phone it would be more easier, its just like how banking has been made easy with *737#, where you can carry out lots of transaction from the comfort of your mobile phone, there's really a lot that can be done on smartphones these days.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Emmysky(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
selfdefence:
you wont blame them, even me i wish i could do everything whenever i am holding my camon 12 air, if everything could be done on phone it would be more easier, its just like how banking has been made easy with *737#, where you can carry out lots of transaction from the comfort of your mobile phone, there's really a lot that can be done on smartphones these days.
This your marketing attempt is too poor and obvious. You could have just said "mobile banking" and we'd have all understood undecided
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by selfdefence: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmysky:
This your marketing attempt is too poor and obvious. You could have just said "mobile banking" and we'd have all understood undecided
eiyaa fa, apparently you dont get that the message has been passed. wink

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by ayobami52(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thank you all , I do use pixellab, but couldn't get same design with the one I posted, that was why I asked which app I could use.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pixellab having been enjoying it on my Camon 15
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by HawkToBar(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
ayobami52:
With Android phone - Use Pixellab and you can download the mock up / background and the fonts you want to use.

I can create a replica of that on Phone too but the only thing missing is the “social buttons/icons" and vectors.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by HawkToBar(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
ayobami52:
Thank you all , I do use pixellab, but couldn't get same design with the one I posted, that was why I asked which app I could use.

It takes time and creative sense to master pixella. You can watch YouTube videos to understand more or click on Tutorials on Pixellab.

Shalom
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Ronintvmedia: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
HawkToBar:
With Android phone - Use Pixellab and you can download the mock up / background and the fonts you want to use.

I can create a replica of that on Phone too but the only thing missing is the “social buttons/icons" and vectors.

GO TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PIXELLAB
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChrlkrQn4jr6ttINRI2OVfA
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Ronintvmedia: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
HawkToBar:
It takes time and creative sense to master pixella. You can watch YouTube videos to understand more or click on Tutorials on Pixellab.

Shalom
I just started a YouTube channel on pixellab editing and tutorials...
feel free to join me.����.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
ITbomb:

More options available now....... Are you a printer/graphic designer............ grin
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Ronintvmedia: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Boschh:

Pixel Lab is the perfect app..
Google YouTube videos on how to use it...
I'm A YouTuber, I make video on pixellab editing feel free to join... https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChrlkrQn4jr6ttINRI2OVfA
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Ronintvmedia: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
ayobami52:
That is called mock-up.. Actually you can do that with your phone.. I'm a YouTuber and I make videos on how to do those designs with your smartphone...
check my channel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Has Just Introduced A New Data Plan Called WTF / Airtel 4G Is LIVE In Benin City / How To Watch The Big Brother Naija Show Live On Your Smartphone Or PC Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.