Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest (575 Views)

Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension / NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by Baawaa(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Five years ago these people are in vogue making waves politically but presently they were no where to be found
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ipob factor
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by GuestLog: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Baawaa:
Five years ago these people are in vogue making waves politically but presently they were no where to be found
they're not in the ruling party, neither are they political office holders. Why would you want to hear from them? You want to hear them wail? Your question should be directed to Buhari on why he chose not to address Nigerians and Grant interviews.
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by NwaNimo1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Isolating.////
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by remi1444: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
GuestLog:
they're not in the ruling party, neither are they political office holders. Why would you want to hear from them? You want to hear them wail? Your question should be directed to Buhari on why he chose not to address Nigerians and Grant interviews.
Hey GuestLog, I left a mail for you, please reply.
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
In 5yrs people will be asking where is Oshiomhole, where is Tinubu.
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by Captainrambo2: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:
In 5yrs people will be asking where is Oshiomhole, where is Tinubu.
sabi man

Zombies I have question fir yiu all

Where is Ambode ? ; cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by tutudesz: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Before Politics they were living normal lives and after politics they will return to their normal lives.
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by DLondonboiy: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
I wonder what you want from goodluck. The man is enjoying his life...
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by Corporate2020: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Baawaa:

The Jagaban has retired all the fools.
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by mushystuff: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Of all people to ask for it's Onnoghen? A judicial officer? When did they start playing political roles like members of the Executive and Legislature? Did he come to canvass votes or support any political party? Na wa o! This one too is a thread!
Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by GuestLog: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
remi1444:
Hey GuestLog, I left a mail for you, please reply.
Noted. I've replied your mail.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jonathan, Sambo,onoghen,dokunbo And The Rest by remi1444: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
GuestLog:
Noted. I've replied your mail.
thanks. I've replied you.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Gov. Ikpeazu Tests Negative For COVID-19 / Edo No Be Lagos Or Kano / Edo Election: Gov. Godwin Obaseki's Deputy Gov. Philip Shaibu Makes Shocking Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.