Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,944 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom (1430 Views)

TICAD7: Toyota seals deal to site Assembly plant in Ghana (Video) / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna / Car Assembly Vs Car Manufacturing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Abohboy: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
This weekend I heard news of an American car manufacturer named Eric mims who plans on establishing a car manufacturing plant, so I chose to contact him on twitter, and here are the results.

1 Like

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Abohboy: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
The name of the company is mims motors. Electric car, 1000 mile range
https://www.mimsmotorsusa.com/news/akwa-ibom-to-host-the-first-electric-car-factory-in-nigeria

1 Like

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Newcreature2020(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is a huge plus for Akwabomites,God bless the governor of that state.

2 Likes

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by harjorlarh(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
With the way akwa ibom is going it will definitely give lagos a run for it's money,it has a port,an airline and massive FDI coming into the state.I see another economic powerhouse in akwa ibom.

PS; Anybody into real estate business should consider buying lots of land in akwa ibom while it's still cheap cos in the next 20 years.......prices there will be crazy

4 Likes

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Not sure why mims is trying to combat tesla in Nigeria, most Nigerians can’t afford Teslas
Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by GMBuhari: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
thank God it wasn't Aliyu or garba or muhammed , otherwise these people would have said it's Dangote's cousin

while you are rejoicing , bear in mind that this would be a competition for inosson

but it also means cheaper car, more employment opportunities and increased IGR

1 Like

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by GMBuhari: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
THE competition is for inosson

DuwaRepublic:
Not sure why mimsnis trying to combat tesla in Nigeria, most Nigerians can’t afford Teslas
Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Abohboy: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuwaRepublic:
Not sure why mims is trying to combat tesla in Nigeria, most Nigerians can’t afford Teslas

Check the website the cheapest car is about 10 000 dollars much cheaper than Tesla. That’s the competition higher standard cheaper price, they’ll destroy Tesla in a few years

1 Like

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Abohboy: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
harjorlarh:
With the way akwa ibom is going it will definitely give lagos a run for it's money,it has a port,an airline and massive FDI coming into the state.I see another economic powerhouse in akwa ibom.

PS; Anybody into real estate business should consider buying lots of land in akwa ibom while it's still cheap cos in the next 20 years.......prices there will be crazy

True

1 Like

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:
The name of the company is mims motors. Electric car, 1000 mile range
https://www.mimsmotorsusa.com/news/akwa-ibom-to-host-the-first-electric-car-factory-in-nigeria
This is lovely bro....I love this ooooo

Lalastclala, seun and mynd44 carry this new go front page na
Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by OlujobaSamuel: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Check the website the cheapest car is about 10 000 dollars much cheaper than Tesla. That’s the competition higher standard cheaper price, they’ll destroy Tesla in a few years
Abegi, you can do your PR stunt without going overboard, which one be destroy Tesla
The two of them are not in the same league biko, if Volks can't displace Rolls Royce with its exotic ranges, na MIM that you don't even know its history wan displace Tesla.
Wehdon sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by OlujobaSamuel: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
harjorlarh:

Yea, you are on point, there is also a new bank hq, Globus bank or something in the state, and there are multiple e-facilities in the state, I think the state need to channel its resources to human and infrastructural development of education sector, from basic to tertiary, so there won't be incompetent people to manage them nor getting expatriate (employees from other state) to manage the different private sector in the state.
Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Blackking98(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Akwa Abasi Ibom ado ok
Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Blackking98:
Akwa Abasi Ibom ado ok
Udom is doing a very good job with the propaganda machinery. I'm actually surprised how good he is .
Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Blackking98(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Akamba101:
Udom is doing a very good job with the propaganda machinery. I'm actually surprised how good he is .
Lol
He has to loud his achievement, after all if he was failing una for loud am.

1 Like

Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by Abohboy: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Abegi, you can do your PR stunt without going overboard, which one be destroy Tesla
The two of them are not in the same league biko, if Volks can't displace Rolls Royce with its exotic ranges, na MIM that you don't even know its history wan displace Tesla.
Wehdon sir

Tesla has 500 mile range and costs over 50 000 dollars, Mims has 1000 mile range and costs 10 000 which are you going to buy.
Re: CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom by sultaan(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
I know fake news is a scourge, but mixed with a big load of BS is disturbing.
No one will make tooth pick in akwa ibom.
Think now of hos to develop you natural gas instead of some phantom messiah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Pals!!!! / Transmission Change / 2018 New Audi Q5 Refines Original Model's Winning Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.