Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price (6136 Views)

Redmi Note 10 Full Review - Things That Nobody Told You Yet / Tecno Phantom X Pro (Phantom 10 Pro) With 90Hz Curved OLED Display Video / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Corroro: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
selfdefence:
i wonder o, many a time people tend to underestimate what MTK chipsets can do.
true that, there's really a lot the MTK chipsets can do
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by selfdefence: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
skywalker240:

yes thats true

but people are not talking bad about MTK Chips actualy, but they rightfuly underestimate the obviously outdated helio P22, P35, A22 that tecno and infinix always kept recycling (of which every sane individual would agree with me)
Every sane individual would agree that brands like TECNO and Infinix have played a major role in why many Africans have smartphones in their hands today so underestimating is not even in the context.
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by skywalker240(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2020
selfdefence:
Every sane individual would agree that brands like TECNO and Infinix have played a major role in why many Africans have smartphones in their hands today so underestimating is not even in the context.
Quit that Africa Man thinking

I get am before na story

Now every sane individual knows that they are unrepentant scammers

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by losdiose(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2020
selfdefence:

Because a horse played an important role in improving transportation in times of old, we should not use air planes, speed boats or fast cars?

You just have to eradicate the typical black Nigerian mentality in order to progress.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Randerl: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2020
losdiose:

Because a horse played an important role in improving transportation in times of old, we should not use air planes, speed boats or fast cars?

You just have to eradicate the typical black Nigerian mentality in order to progress.

Bookmarked.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by bennyefosa19: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Finally Tecno is launching a smartphone with an upgraded processor. The Tecno Phantom 10 comes with MediaTek helio G70 gaming chipset which has already gained a lot of popularity. So what do you guys think about this upgrade?
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Nellsworld(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
bennyefosa19:
Finally Tecno is launching a smartphone with an upgraded processor. The Tecno Phantom 10 comes with MediaTek helio G70 gaming chipset which has already gained a lot of popularity. So what do you guys think about this upgrade?
Not too bad, but let's see hw the screen resolution and software updates
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by skywalker240(m): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2020
bennyefosa19:
For a so called flagship, that is absolutely poor, considering it would be sold over 120k

SD 720 (not even 720g) or even Helio G90 (not even G90T) would have sufficed, these guys will always be viewed as extortionist as long as they're not ready to compete with good brands like Samsung for technical power but would rather be almost ready to compete tooth and nail with Samsung for pricing, it's a total turnoff

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by harryodilli19(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Is anyone aware about the price of Tecno Phantom 10 Premier in Nigeria and whether it is available to buy? I hear it's a great ne upgrade just like the Infinix Note 7 with the Mediatek Helio G70. have been expecting such an upgrade from Tecno because other smartphones were using the same set of chipsets and this one actually seems really powerful for a mid-ranger
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by akingbadeomoseb: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
harryodilli19:
Is anyone aware about the price of Tecno Phantom 10 Premier in Nigeria and whether it is available to buy? I hear it's a great ne upgrade just like the Infinix Note 7 with the Mediatek Helio G70. have been expecting such an upgrade from Tecno because other smartphones were using the same set of chipsets and this one actually seems really powerful for a mid-ranger

The Price of Tecno Phantom 10 Premier with MediaTek Helio g70 processor is expected between 110,999 to 117,000 Naira and I think this is a really good option for the budget gamers. What day?
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by bennyefosa19: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:

The Price of Tecno Phantom 10 Premier with MediaTek Helio g70 processor is expected between 110,999 to 117,000 Naira and I think this is a really good option for the budget gamers. What day?

Now that Tecno has finally launched a smartphone with Mediatek's helio G series processor, we can't really complain much! Ofcousre I wish the price was between 80k to 90k
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by seunmueezz: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:

G70 for that price?
Na wa..
Just get Redmi note 8 pro, 109/107k
or Redmi note 9s, 105k
Both 6gig RAM, 128gig ROM

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by skywalker240(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
seunmueezz:
G70 for that price? Na wa.. Just get Redmi note 8 pro, 109/107k or Redmi note 9s, 105k Both 6gig RAM, 128gig ROM
now you have seen why we keep bashing them.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by newspapers: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
The Tecno Phantom 10 is the same with the Phantom X.

https://www.payondelivery.ng/tecno-phantom-x-pro-11202/

Many will keep making the mistake.

X means 10.
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Bestchild: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2021
newspapers:
The Tecno Phantom 10 is the same with the Phantom X.

https://www.payondelivery.ng/tecno-phantom-x-pro-11202/

Many will keep making the mistake.

X means 10.
x means 10 na. How person go dey make that kain mistake. Lol
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by iseoluwanimi: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
This HYPE is getting serous, thats how my brother won't trade his tecno phantom 9 for anything, he's always ready and longing for the PHANTOM 10 or the rumored phantom X... just any next phantom series he;s been saving up for it.. LOL now this review is making it clear to me too... FINGERS CROSSED
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by hoilakes(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tecno fans waiting for this BIG time... the CLASS of people that use this phantom are CEOs of a company the phantom 9 is not that common like other tecno series i cant wait to join this category.... i think i LOVE it from this specs you listed
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Yinksy09(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bestchild:
x means 10 na. How person go dey make that kain mistake. Lol
Lol people make mistakes though
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by selfdefence: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
i can only imagine what this device has in store
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:11am On Mar 08, 2021
This device is not confirmed yet.
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:13am On Mar 08, 2021
bennyefosa19:

I believe the device is coming with an higher processor.
Re: Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price by Bestchild: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Yinksy09:

Lol people make mistakes though
true sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got My Infinix Note 10 Pro With Easy Buy / CLUB KONNECT / What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.