Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,067 members, 7,867,024 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Graphic Design Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Graphic Design Quotes (352 Views)

“Robert Mugabe Will Be Remembered For His Quotes. Which One Is Your Favorite / 33 Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes To Commemorate His Resignation / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Quotes by Ali1526: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Quotes Inspire you and make the men strong for tropical situations. I am a graphic designer and when i loss my concentration I read some popular designer quotes and they make me strong and perfect. If you don't concentrate on your work then my advise is to read some motivational quotes. Here is the [url="https://microgfx.com/best-graphic-design-quotes-images-of-2020/"]Quotes list[/url] which I read at alone.

(1) (Reply)

The Lock-down Thieves / Bad Marriage For Life / Who Else Is Afraid Of Keeping Those Two Together �?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.