Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Lost Ghost - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lost Ghost (5130 Views)

The Lost Innocence (18+) / ~THE LOST LOVE~ Christian Literature / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lost Ghost by Lakesc: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Stephen! Who did this to u... Thanks alot op for the update

1 Like

Re: The Lost Ghost by oluspicy: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
EPISODE 33

John’s POV
The following day, Jenny, Stella, and I went to Jenny’s grandma’s place. It was a bit far from us. Not different from a hometown because everywhere still looks old, unlike the city. Jenny was directing me while I was driving. When we got there, I parked my car in front of their gate and we got down.

“Is it this building?” I asked Jenny.

“Yes. She lives here,” she replied nodding her head.

The house still looks neat unlike some we saw while coming. It’s just a mini flat but looks old fashioned. Jenny moved closer to the gate and knocked on it. In a few seconds, a lady came to open it.

“Good morning Jenny” she greeted smiling.

“Good morning.” she returned the greeting while we walked in.

“Grandma went to get something she’ll be back shortly,” the lady said looking at Jenny.

“Why can’t you get it for her instead of stressing her?” she asked.

“She insisted on getting it herself. You know how she acts stubborn” the lady said with a little frown.

“Alright we’ll wait for her,” Jenny said.

“Let’s go in,” she said facing us. She leads us in while we followed her behind.

I was looking around the compound as we walked towards the door. When we got to the door, Jenny opened it and we got in. The house looks better than I think. It was well furnished and neat unlike it’s outside. We got to the living room and she told us to have our seat. We sat down on the couch while the other lady left us.

In a few seconds, she came back with juice and two glass cups in a tray. She placed it on the table and was about opening it.

“Don’t bother. I’ll do it myself” Jenny said.

“Alright,” she said and left us.

Cassandra’s POV
I visited my mom’s place as promised. When I got there, she was so happy to see me.

“I went to Joshua’s place yesterday expecting you to be there,” she said looking at me.

“Yes, I was told you came. I was busy at work at that time. That was why I came to visit you especially today.” I said smiling.

“How’s everything? How are you doing at your workplace?” she asked staring at me.

“Am doing good,” I replied.

“It was so boring living alone all this while. But now am happy that am not alone anymore,” she said looking at me.

“I’ll soon move…” I stopped for a while when I saw something in my handbag. I removed it and was staring at it. I know Stephen planted this on me.

“Oh my God! I Am finished. He already heard so many things. What should I do?” I thought to myself looking at it.

“What’s the problem? What’s that?” mom asked looking at my hand.

I placed my finger to my lips giving her a sign to be quiet for a while. I took my phone and texted her.

“It’s a bug. Someone is monitoring me” I sent it to her.

“Really? Who’s it?” she texted back.

“I need to leave now. I’ll visit you later” I texted and picked up my bag.

I waved at her and left the living room heading out for my car. When I got to the compound and was about opening my car door, Stephen’s call came in.

John’s POV
We waited more than 30mins before Jenny’s grandma arrives home. I greeted her and Jenny did the same. Stella didn’t bother to greet them because she can’t see her anyway.

She looks beside me as if she saw her.

“You were not taught how to greet?” she asked looking beside me.

I first thought she was referring to me but I found out it was Stella.

“Good evening ma. I don’t know you could see me also” Stella said looking at her in surprise.

“Why can’t I? Are you saying my sights are bad?” she asked looking at her.

“Am sorry ma” Stella apologized again.

“It OK. But learn to greet people” she said.

By looking at her, she looks like a strict person. I guess she’ll be so wicked for real. By judging by her behavior, she must be a mean grandma” I thought to myself looking at her.

She raised her eyebrows looking at me. Jenny also looked at my direction smiling.

“Don’t judge people by their behaviors. Not everyone with bad behavior and attitudes is wicked OK?” she said looking at me badly.

I was so surprised she knew what I was thinking. I tried so hard not to think she’s a witch or she might know that too. I focused my mind on another thing and try hard not to think about anything.

“So, why are you guys here?” she asked.

Jenny explained everything to her about Stephen and his evil deeds. She requested a way to get rid of Stephen without sacrificing any life.

After Jenny told her this, she was silent for a while staring at us.

“Who told you guys live would be sacrificed?” she asked looking at us.

“I told them. I dreamt about it a couple of days” Jenny said.

"It’s so simple. If you must get rid of the evil spirit inside him, he will die as well,” she said.

“Yes. Who cares?” Stella said looking at her.

“OK. If you guys want to get rid of him, his true love blood would be mixed to the black power. Which is the girl you saw in your dream? She won’t die. If her blood is mixed with it, then that would get rid of him. His true love blood. But the spirit in me right now is telling me the girl is near to her grave because the evil spirit is after her. If you guys fail to do this tomorrow or earlier, two people will die soon. I don’t really see the second person but he/she is among us here right now” she said looking at us one after the other.

My heart was beating so fast on hearing that.

“Not again! No one must die again before his evil deed would be revealed.” I thought to myself feeling restless.

Now that how they've got the message on how Stephen would be destroyed. Do you think it's going to be an easy task to achieve?

To be continued.
Re: The Lost Ghost by Finnestgreat: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mad oh,op abeg i don't want cassandra to die
Re: The Lost Ghost by Lakesc: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Great work man, more oil to ur head...
Re: The Lost Ghost by akindele91(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
yes
Re: The Lost Ghost by oluspicy: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2020
EPISODE 34

(QUARTER-FINALE)
We started staring at each other one after the other in shock.

“That means we need to hurry up,” Jenny said looking at me.

“Let me call Sandra when we leave. Because I don’t even know how to get the black powder. How should we do this?” I said.

When we left Jenny grandma’s place, we were heading back in my car.

“We need to act fast or Stephen might win this time around too. I can’t stand it if he hurt two people on the same day. We need to stop him” I said.

I brought out my phone and called Sandra.

“Hello. Where are you?” I asked her.

“Stephen called for me. Am heading to his place now” she replied.

“No! You can’t. Please go to my place we’ll soon be there. Stephen is planning something worse this time. Your life is at risk. Don’t go to him please” I said begging her.

“OK. I will” she replied without hesitation.

I dropped the call and concentrated on driving.

“What did she say? Is she going to your house?” Stella asked sounding worried.

“Yes, she is” I replied and put more speed to the car.

When we got to my house, I saw her car parked outside while she was standing beside it. I parked beside her and we all get out.

“Let’s go in,” I said leading them towards the door.

I opened the door with my key and we went in. We all sat in the living room with a worried expression on everyone’s face.

I explained everything Jenny’s grandma told us to Cassandra. She was so surprised her blood was the only ingredient that could be added to the powder to destroy Stephen.

“Am ready to give as much blood as needed just to get rid of that demon” she said.

“But what of the powder? How can we get that from him?” Jenny asked her.

She smiled nodding her head.

“No need to worry about that. I have it with me,” she replied.

I was so confused about how she got it from Stephen.

“How did it get to you? Hope he won’t suspect you take it?” I asked her.

“He disposed of it himself since it’s something that might destroy him, I think that was why he disposed of it. I was so lucky to find it before the cleaner could empty then trash” she replied.

She opened her handbag and brought it out of extra black nylon.

“Here it is,” she said showing it to us.

I got relieved after seeing it but my mind was not at peace yet because we were told to act fast before it would be too late.

A call came into Cassandra’s phone. She took her phone and looked at the screen then looked back at us.

“Stephen?” I guess looking at her. She nodded her head in response.

“Pick it and tell him you’re feeling sick so you can’t make it to his place,” I said looking at her.

She picked it and placed it on her hear.

“Hello. When I wanted to come, I felt a strong stomach ache so I went back inside to rest. Am sorry for not making it up to you” Sandra said sounding weak.

I don’t know Stephen’s reply.

“No, you don’t need to visit me. I’ll be OK soon because I’ve called my doctor to attend to me. You don’t need to bother about that” Sandra said.

When she ended the call, I asked her what Stephen said to her on the phone.

“He said he wants to come and check on me but I told him not to bother” she replied.

“How do we withdraw your blood? We need to be fast as she told us” I said looking at Cassandra.

Stephen’s POV
When I called her, she lied to me she was at home when I knew she wasn’t.

I trusted Sandra with all my heart but she has betrayed me by working with John and co. I know what to do to her but I don’t want something I’ll regret later because I truly love her. Anytime the evil spirit in me tried to react to her, I always try best to stop that from happening because sometimes I use to have control over the spirit. Those times I can’t control it were the time I killed Stella and Debbie and many other people that are so dear to me. my body was not acting then but the evil spirit in anger.

I closed my eyes tightly and rested my head back on the seat. I heard some sounds in my head and that made me open them again. The spirit is trying to use me again. I stood up and blocked my ears but the sound increased. A few seconds later, it overpowered me and I was not in control anymore. I looked around the room smiling. It’s 6:00 pm, All my thoughts were to kill both Stella and Cassandra. I left my room and went for my car in the compound. I got into the car and drove out towards the place I heard Stella was receiving treatments. When I got there, I got down from my car and stood before the building smiling to myself.

I used the power of speed and invisibility to enter through the window. I looked around the house and saw three people in the living room. They can’t see me because I was in the form of an evil spirit. I started sniffing to guess the room she was kept. The scent leads me to the room she was kept. When I got there, the door was locked. I went through it and finally, I saw her lying unconsciously on the bed with an oxygen mask covering her mouth and nose.

I smiled to myself and moved closer to her.

Cassandra’s POV
My blood was taken with a syringe. We all prepare to use that on Stephen but don’t know where he would be and how to use it. Suddenly, Jenny closed her eyes.
We all kept quiet looking at her. She stood up looking at us.

“There’s danger. We need to be fast. A spirit is telling me Stella is in danger. And I guess this can be true. Where’s Stella? We need to go there now!” Jenny said looking impatient.

We all stood up and rushed to the place. When we got there, I knocked on the gate and Elle opened it.

“Wel…” I didn’t let her finish before I barged in and walked down towards their door. The rest followed me. When we got to the living room, mom and dad stood upon seeing the expression on our face.

“Mom, Dad, did you allow anyone into this house?” I asked them.

“No one is here. We are the only one at home. Why did you ask?” dad asked looking at me.

I looked at one of the windows and saw that the curtain was opened.

“No Stephen. You can’t do this” I said almost crying.

“Get me the key! The key to a special room” I requested looking at dad.
“Elle get me the key from my bag,” he said facing Elle.

Before she could go, I rushed there and opened her office bag. I scattered everything there and brought us the key. We quickly rushed to the door and opened it. I was the first to go in. When I got in, I saw Stephen about to stab Stella.

“Stop!!!” I screamed rushing to him.

Hmmm!!!

Am sure you're at the edge of whatever you're sitting on now as you're reading this piece.

•Do you think Stephen succeeded in his mission?

•Do you think John and Co. we're able to destroy Stephen alongside the evil drunken spirit in him?

Let the comments unlock the next episode.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Ghost by Finnestgreat: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Something is about to happen......
Re: The Lost Ghost by Lakesc: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Thank God for jenny. Nice one op...
Re: The Lost Ghost by Odoogu(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Prophesy needs actions too... the timing was of essence, am sure he didn't succeed. but am sure he will try again if he escapes that place
Re: The Lost Ghost by oluspicy: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
EPISODE 35 (SEMI-FINAL)

When I got to him, I pushed him away from Stella and he staggered back to the wall.

“You can’t do anything to my sister. You can’t!” I screamed looking at him.

John’s POV
When I saw the situation Cassandra was, I have to stop everything at once. So, I brought out the black powder and the blood in the syringe. I was about opening the sachet when I noticed Stella was acting strange. Her body was fading off and she was becoming translucent as the other time.

“Why are you like this again? You can’t do this now” I said holding her arms.

“I also don’t know what’s happening to me,” she said looking at me.

“Hold on. You can’t go anywhere now. Everything would be over soon. Please hang on” I said.

Her body became so translucent that I could see the other side through her. She was also crying confused at what’s about to happen. I heard a loud noise from Sandra’s direction and I quickly turned back. Stephen pushed her to some tools and stuff beside her. She fell to the ground groaning in pain. Mr. and Mrs. Josh became more scared of the situation.

“What’s happening here? How does he get in? Who’s he?” he asked looking confused.

I turned back to look at Stella but she was gone.

“No! You can’t do that. What will happen to her? Is she gone for good? She can’t die. Please you need to come back” I said crying.

Jenny was also crying while Mr. Josh and his family found it weird because they can’t see who am talking to.

Stephen tried to get closer to Stella’s bed but I stopped him by pushing him away. When I pushed him, the syringe dropped to the ground and he stepped on it. He looked at me and started laughing. He moved closer to me and grabbed me by the neck. I tried to free myself but his power became stronger.

Sandra’s POV
When I saw how Stephen tried to hurt John, I managed to stand up. I found out Stephen had stepped on the syringe and the blood has been spilled on the floor.

“Let him go now you evil monster!” I screamed at him.

“Will you shut your mouth? I thought you were different but you betrayed me. I’ll tell you nobody betrayed me and go Scott free” he said applying more pressure to the way he grabbed John’s neck.

He dropped John and he landed on the floor. He was in pain and not able to stand up. Stephen faced me and moved closer when he was about to get to me, I heard the sound of hitting. Jenny hit his head with a wine bottle. He didn’t move but stopped for a while and turned back slowly to look at Jenny.

“You can’t hurt anyone again. You have to stop here. Everyone saw you’re the culprit now so stop everything and surrender yourself to the police” Jenny said panting heavily.

“Who the hell are you? How dare you?!” he said in a loud voice and hit Jenny with his hand. She flew and landed on the hard wall. She then fell to the ground groaning in pain. I picked the black powder from the floor and opened it. He then turned back to me smiling.

“You actually thought you guys can destroy me with that? Why can’t you believe what I told you? It can’t work on me.” he said laughing.

I quickly moved to the desk behind me and to a sharp long tool there. I then stabbed my hand with it.

“Then I’ll do it like this. This would work on you” I said and pour the sachet in my palm then dropped my blood to it. I threw everything at him in anger.

He started screaming as his body was burning up in flames. The evil spirit left his body then vanished into the thin air. He looked at me and fell to the ground slowly looking weak. I quickly went to others and helped them up.

“He’s gone. We did it. He’s gone for good” I said helping them up.

A few minutes later, two policemen came in while Mr. Josh followed them behind.

“Here he is. He broke into my house” he said pointing at the weak Stephen.

The police took him away to their station.

“Where’s Stella? Where’s she?” John said looking around.

We all heard soft coughing from her bed and everyone looked at her direction. Dr. Josh quickly rushed to her bed and checked her up.

“She’s conscious! She’s back to life” he shouted looking at us.

We all rushed there and her eyes opened. She stared at us one after the other without moving her body or saying anything.

Now that the evil spirit in Stephen destroyed, what's next?

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Ghost by Odoogu(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
happily ever after.. op you too much

1 Like

Re: The Lost Ghost by superability(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2020
I feel this story... Na grand finale remain...
Abeg who go buy popcorn and Chapman for OP?
Re: The Lost Ghost by oluspicy: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2020
superability:
I feel this story... Na grand finale remain...
Abeg who go buy popcorn and Chapman for OP?

grin grin grin
Re: The Lost Ghost by Finnestgreat: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Awesome story,op u too good
Re: The Lost Ghost by oluspicy: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
EPISODE 36 (FINAL)

Mr. Josh moved closer to her smiling.

“If you can hear me nod your head” he said looking at her.

She nodded her head gently looking at him.

“Can you see me? Can you see everyone?” I asked looking at her. She nodded her head softly.

Mr. Josh took his Thesloscope and put it in his ear then placed it on her chest to feel her heartbeat. He removed it and dropped it beside him. The oxygen mask was still on Stella.

John’s POV
I was staring at her wondering if she could remember me because the Stella I once know was a ghost and now she’s gone. Could the real Stella possibly remember me? I thought to myself looking at her.

“You guys will have to come back in the evening or later. I don’t think she can talk now” Mr. Josh said looking at us.

“Oh so bad” Sandra said looking at her.

Stella moved her hand to her mouth and removed the oxygen mask slowly. ”Ca–s-s
san–dra?” She said in a low and weak tone.

We all looked at her in surprise. We were all surprised she spoke. Sandra moved to her and took her hand.

“Thank you for waking up. Thank you so much” she said kissing her hand and smiling.

Elle quickly rushed to her bed smiling.

“Sis, what of me? Can you recognise me?” she asked looking at her.

She nodded her head smiling.

“Thank you so much”she said looking at her.

“Wow, this is so wonderful!” Mr. Josh said staring at her.

She looked at Jenny then looked back at me with and unknown expression written all over her face. Cassandra noticed this and smiled.

“Do you remember John?” she asked her.

She looked at me for long before smiling and nodding her head. That put a smile on my face also because I don’t expect her to remember me.

“And what of her?” she asked pointing at Jenny. She nodded her head smiling again.

Jenny also smiled looking at her.

Stephen’s POV
When I was taken to the police station, my mom and sister heard about it in no time. So she tried to cover it up by bribing the police for my freedom. But this time, the police never listen to her. I was accused of attempting murderer.

Sandra’s POV
After everything was solved, my mom was called for and she quickly rushed there in no time. She was so happy and overjoyed. She treated Stella as a new born baby for that moment.

Three days later, Stella was using a wheel chair because she can’t walk properly. After a week, she was able to walk properly. The following week, she began to go out but used to cover her face in case someone might see her. Few days later, a reporter found out about her and our area was full of reporters and newscasters. She later disclosed the secret behind her death to them and it was published out.

Mr. Josh was compensated urgly by her company for the good work. Stella’s fans were so happy about the good news and Elle was popular among her friends in school for the closeness between her and Stella.

Stephen’s POV
The case was taken to court after they found out I was the one that murdered Stella and John’s mother. My mom tried to stop it from happening by taking the blame before the court that she did it. She was the one that killed John’s mother so I should be release. She started confessing all what happened that day before the court. I was given death penalty for hurting Stella, and for killing John’s mother and to crown it all for making Debbie be in that condition and for the countless life I have wasted.

My mom can’t bare the pain so she fainted. I also cried and started regretting my actions. Dad was in the court listening to all this. His heart was broken because he never knew we did that to his favourite wife.

When they were about taking me out, I felt a sharp pain in my heart. My body was aching seriously. It was then I remembered if the evil spirit leaves my body, I would die. I finally collapsed on the floor and my eyes were shut.

John’s POV
After two weeks, I was able to meet Stella because she was too busy throughout these days because of the reporters and the incident that happened three years ago. We made an appointment to meet at a restaurant. When we met, I was so happy to finally see her. She was so different from the ghost Stella I know. She looks amazingly beautiful. When we met, we greeted each other and I ordered for the most expensive meal on the menu.

After dinner, I asked her if we could go for a walk before departing. She agreed with me and we left the restaurant.

We were walking down beside each other. I have something I have been trying to ask her since and I think now us the chance. I cleared my throat looking at her.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked looking at her.

“Yes you can” she replied.

“How were you able to recognise me? Do you remember been a ghost?” I asked looking at her.

She smiled looking at me.

“Do ghost esist?”she asked.

I was so surprised by the question. If she didn’t remember, how can she know me and Jenny?” I thought to myself.

“How do you remember us then” I asked her looking curious.

“While I was sleeping, I had a wonderful dream about you guys been my saviour. I met you guys in my dream” she replied smiling.

“Really? Wow that’s not a dream though” I said looking at her.

“Thank you for your effort in my dream. I can’t thank you enough” she said looking at me.

I stopped and faced her. I dipped my hand in my pocket and brought out the wrist chain.

“I think it’s time to return this to it’s rightful owner” I said looking at her. I took her hand and wore it around her wrist.

“Oh. You have this?” she said looking at me.

“You’re the guy” she said smiling.

I was confused by her action.

“You mean?” I asked her.

She smiled and hugged me tight.

“Thanks for returning this. So much happy to meet you again” she said still hugging me.

I was confused for a while.

She quickly released me and looked at my face.

“Am sorry for that. Good to meet you again” she said smiling.

I don’t believe she could remember that day also. I smiled looking at her while she also smiled looking happy. We continue walking down the street. I used the chance to hold her hand. She noticed this and smiled looking at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think John later propose to Stella?

Well its a question you can get through your own imagination.

N. B
Wooooow! Now that you've been satisfied reading this interesting piece and I believe strongly you've learnt one or two things.

I really appreciate your time and engagements vested in this piece.

✓For those positive-minded commentators, you guys are the best because you're the motivators behind the success of this piece.

✓For those ghost readers reading this ghost story... I will catch you soon.

✓Keep your fingers crossed for another intriguing piece soon.

Taink you!

4 Likes

Re: The Lost Ghost by superability(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
oluspicy:
EPISODE 36 (FINAL)

Mr. Josh moved closer to her smiling.

“If you can hear me nod your head” he said looking at her.

She nodded her head gently looking at him.

“Can you see me? Can you see everyone?” I asked looking at her. She nodded her head softly.

Mr. Josh took his Thesloscope and put it in his ear then placed it on her chest to feel her heartbeat. He removed it and dropped it beside him. The oxygen mask was still on Stella.

John’s POV
I was staring at her wondering if she could remember me because the Stella I once know was a ghost and now she’s gone. Could the real Stella possibly remember me? I thought to myself looking at her.

“You guys will have to come back in the evening or later. I don’t think she can talk now” Mr. Josh said looking at us.

“Oh so bad” Sandra said looking at her.

Stella moved her hand to her mouth and removed the oxygen mask slowly. ”Ca–s-s
san–dra?” She said in a low and weak tone.

We all looked at her in surprise. We were all surprised she spoke. Sandra moved to her and took her hand.

“Thank you for waking up. Thank you so much” she said kissing her hand and smiling.

Elle quickly rushed to her bed smiling.

“Sis, what of me? Can you recognise me?” she asked looking at her.

She nodded her head smiling.

“Thank you so much”she said looking at her.

“Wow, this is so wonderful!” Mr. Josh said staring at her.

She looked at Jenny then looked back at me with and unknown expression written all over her face. Cassandra noticed this and smiled.

“Do you remember John?” she asked her.

She looked at me for long before smiling and nodding her head. That put a smile on my face also because I don’t expect her to remember me.

“And what of her?” she asked pointing at Jenny. She nodded her head smiling again.

Jenny also smiled looking at her.

Stephen’s POV
When I was taken to the police station, my mom and sister heard about it in no time. So she tried to cover it up by bribing the police for my freedom. But this time, the police never listen to her. I was accused of attempting murderer.

Sandra’s POV
After everything was solved, my mom was called for and she quickly rushed there in no time. She was so happy and overjoyed. She treated Stella as a new born baby for that moment.

Three days later, Stella was using a wheel chair because she can’t walk properly. After a week, she was able to walk properly. The following week, she began to go out but used to cover her face in case someone might see her. Few days later, a reporter found out about her and our area was full of reporters and newscasters. She later disclosed the secret behind her death to them and it was published out.

Mr. Josh was compensated urgly by her company for the good work. Stella’s fans were so happy about the good news and Elle was popular among her friends in school for the closeness between her and Stella.

Stephen’s POV
The case was taken to court after they found out I was the one that murdered Stella and John’s mother. My mom tried to stop it from happening by taking the blame before the court that she did it. She was the one that killed John’s mother so I should be release. She started confessing all what happened that day before the court. I was given death penalty for hurting Stella, and for killing John’s mother and to crown it all for making Debbie be in that condition and for the countless life I have wasted.

My mom can’t bare the pain so she fainted. I also cried and started regretting my actions. Dad was in the court listening to all this. His heart was broken because he never knew we did that to his favourite wife.

When they were about taking me out, I felt a sharp pain in my heart. My body was aching seriously. It was then I remembered if the evil spirit leaves my body, I would die. I finally collapsed on the floor and my eyes were shut.

John’s POV
After two weeks, I was able to meet Stella because she was too busy throughout these days because of the reporters and the incident that happened three years ago. We made an appointment to meet at a restaurant. When we met, I was so happy to finally see her. She was so different from the ghost Stella I know. She looks amazingly beautiful. When we met, we greeted each other and I ordered for the most expensive meal on the menu.

After dinner, I asked her if we could go for a walk before departing. She agreed with me and we left the restaurant.

We were walking down beside each other. I have something I have been trying to ask her since and I think now us the chance. I cleared my throat looking at her.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked looking at her.

“Yes you can” she replied.

“How were you able to recognise me? Do you remember been a ghost?” I asked looking at her.

She smiled looking at me.

“Do ghost esist?”she asked.

I was so surprised by the question. If she didn’t remember, how can she know me and Jenny?” I thought to myself.

“How do you remember us then” I asked her looking curious.

“While I was sleeping, I had a wonderful dream about you guys been my saviour. I met you guys in my dream” she replied smiling.

“Really? Wow that’s not a dream though” I said looking at her.

“Thank you for your effort in my dream. I can’t thank you enough” she said looking at me.

I stopped and faced her. I dipped my hand in my pocket and brought out the wrist chain.

“I think it’s time to return this to it’s rightful owner” I said looking at her. I took her hand and wore it around her wrist.

“Oh. You have this?” she said looking at me.

“You’re the guy” she said smiling.

I was confused by her action.

“You mean?” I asked her.

She smiled and hugged me tight.

“Thanks for returning this. So much happy to meet you again” she said still hugging me.

I was confused for a while.

She quickly released me and looked at my face.

“Am sorry for that. Good to meet you again” she said smiling.

I don’t believe she could remember that day also. I smiled looking at her while she also smiled looking happy. We continue walking down the street. I used the chance to hold her hand. She noticed this and smiled looking at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think John later propose to Stella?

Well its a question you can get through your own imagination.

N. B
Wooooow! Now that you've been satisfied reading this interesting piece and I believe strongly you've learnt one or two things.

I really appreciate your time and engagements vested in this piece.

✓For those positive-minded commentators, you guys are the best because you're the motivators behind the success of this piece.

✓For those ghost readers reading this ghost story... I will catch you soon.

✓Keep your fingers crossed for another intriguing piece soon.

Taink you!

La-la supposed put this thread directly to front page Abeg...
Very intriguing and mind blowing...
More ink to your pen OP

1 Like

Re: The Lost Ghost by Odoogu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
thank you oluspicy for blessing us with this. we look forward to the coming one. more wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Lost Ghost by Lakesc: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thank alot for this wonderful piece, looking forward to the next one...

1 Like

Re: The Lost Ghost by dawno2008(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Weldon @oluspicy good job and interesting all through

Weldon sire...

1 Like

Re: The Lost Ghost by oluspicy: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
dawno2008:
Weldon @oluspicy good job and interesting all through

Weldon sire...

Thanks bro.
Re: The Lost Ghost by Finnestgreat: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Nice one @oluspicy,really loved this story. Can't wait for the next one. THANK YOU
Re: The Lost Ghost by oluspicy: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2020
New story ongoing, check my profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Akefest17 / My First Trip To Abuja And Zaria (story By Dindy) / Which Books/Novels Made You Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.