Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home (784 Views)

How Much Can A Suzuki Mini Bus Possibly Generate Daily. / Please I Need Suggestion On What Aspect Of ICT Can Generate Daily Money / Turn Your Vehicle From Liability To Asset By Making A Weekly Guaranteed Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home

Do you own a vehicle or can provide a vehicle for transportation services to the general public?

Join Our Transport-As-A-Service Network - Make Money Daily!

We are building Nigeria's largest Transport-As-A-Service Network, the largest Inter-state and inter-city transport booking platform that will enable the general public book vehicle seats from and to anywhere nationwide

Join us and generate daily income with your vehicle:
- Offer interstate and intercity transport services to the general public
- Private charter, ride sharing and seat bookings
- Take bookings from the comfort of your home
- Nationwide coverage
- Buses, Minivans, Cars, Bikes etc
- Both passenger and goods

Vehicle must be neat and in good condition.

For more details to register your vehicle,

Click Here To Start

Visit carwallet.ng
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by Bebson007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
do you do deliveries too? like with motorcycle. I have bike to make use of and get paid
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bebson007:
do you do deliveries too? like with motorcycle. I have bike to make use of and get paid

Yes.

All vehicles including bikes can be added.

Users can book your bike for deliveries and for quick rides.
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by Bebson007(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
CarWallet:

Yes.
so how do I go about it?
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by Bebson007(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
CarWallet:

Yes.
so how do I go about it?
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
go to our website
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2021
start today
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by 7lives: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2021
CarWallet:
Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home

Do you own a vehicle or can provide a vehicle for transportation services to the general public?

Join Our Transport-As-A-Service Network - Make Money Daily!

We are building Nigeria's largest Transport-As-A-Service Network, the largest Inter-state and inter-city transport booking platform that will enable the general public book vehicle seats from and to anywhere nationwide

Join us and generate daily income with your vehicle:
- Offer interstate and intercity transport services to the general public
- Private charter, ride sharing and seat bookings
- Take bookings from the comfort of your home
- Nationwide coverage
- Buses, Minivans, Cars, Tricycles, Bikes

Vehicle must be neat and in good condition.

For more details to register your vehicle,

Visit carwallet.ng/rides

what is your WhatsApp number.
I have access to Hummer and coaster busses.
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
7lives:

what is your WhatsApp number.
I have access to Hummer and coaster busses.

Check my signature or go to our website to contact us

whatsapp us on O8O 9 665 8874
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
offer a ride
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2021
earn daily
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by Mosfemi: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hire talented Nigerian freelancers on https://wecruite.com
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mosfemi:
Hire talented Nigerian freelancers on https://wecruite.com

Ok
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Join us and earn with your vehicle
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2021
start today
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Get in now
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
start now
Re: Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home by CarWallet: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
add your vehicle

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus 128gb Black With Receipt And Carton for ₦120,000(ilorin) / My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 / I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.