Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free (225 Views)

Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free by Hsalami: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
I want to teach you how to watch Premier League and La Liga matches on your android and IOS devices free.

Now, that Football is back, a lot of people who can't afford a DSTV or don't have a subscription to access the stations and wants to watch the Premier League and La Liga matches.

I have found a way for you, Kindly stay tuned while I teach you:

1. Open your play store on android phone and apple store on your iPhone

2. Search for WATCHED - Multimedia browser, then click on Install - the app is about 22MB, so it won't take so long to install

3. Once the app is installed, Open it

4. Once it is opened, you will see something written and I quote 'To set up WATCHED, Install a bundle first. Click on + on the top - right corner" on the screen, just click on the sentence

5. You will see another pop up which states that Enter URL - SO, enter 'HUHU.TO' then click on continue.

6. Now, the app is opened, you can also watch movies though, but that is not the point of discussion for now

7. Now, click the 2nd bottom icon - the icon looks like a TV, it is the TV ICON

8. You will see a playlist, HUHU.TO, then you need to click on it, it will load

9. After loading, you will see a list of channels

10. Once it loads, click on the search button at the top right corner, then search for "BEIN SPORTS 11 HD"

10. You will see two stations, you can also star the stations(you will see the star sign beside the station), for easy access when you need to watch another match - so you can click on any of the stations when there is a match to enjoy your match

11. Then, for LA-LIGA, search for 'BEIN SPORTS 12 HD' and you can also star for easy access and you can start enjoying your matches.

Viola!!! Thats all....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Cars, Phones, Laptops For Just ₦50 (unbelievable Auction) / Physically Challenged Man Shares His Terrible Experience At A Bank In Ogun State / Disasters And Accidents Involving Students Going For Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.