Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) (56533 Views)

Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by proeast(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2020
catfrog10:

Afonjas are hungry people with no money. It's all audio flyovers and IGR. Envy that this small Ebonyi created with Osun is doing so well want to will kill them!

Afonja and hunger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g1HcYAPpUM

WTF did I just watch shocked A stampede during the burial of a person that died of COVID-19, just to collect a plate of food! Are these guys that hungry and hopeless? Yet they will be mocking the North for having almajiris and being poverty stricken even when they are worse off.

Tomorrow Yeye Kale will console them with a fake statistics about how they are the richest region. Audio people grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2020
peterangelo:
no lie ebonyi state is a poor state

Na dere I dey poor electricity

I don Taya 4d state

Liar

You are not in Ebonyi
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
imhotep:
TroubleMaker47 does not want to use his church mind grin grin
gringrin
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Omalicharose: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

U mean according to your stats ?
Are the people complaining ?

Yes they are complaining....just take a visit to abakiliki and see with your eyes and hear with your ears. The hunger and agony for that state no be here ooo. I pity them shaa and hope things will turn out for good sooner than later.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You call this achievement

Don't mind him

Click this link below to see the disgusting dust bin they are hiding in Ebonyi state

https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos lipsrsealed
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Respect55:

Let's see your source pls?
He's correct, boss. I was there 2015 people were poor. Went back March 2019, people are still poor if not poorer. Infrastructure yes but no human development.
Apart from the new road that passed through the area where I was before nothing changed in the lives of the people I there.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by flyingpig: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Charlex23:
Haven't been to Ebonyi but i must attest to the fact that I'm really impressed with the infrastructural development going on there. Kudos to the governor

Don't believe them oo

They are liars

See the dust bin called ebonyi state in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2020
I pity those who see this kind of project as the meaning of development. All these Flyovers u see here are constructed on Federal road. This same man u re praising increased Tax from N1200 to N14000 minimum, this ur Fanciful Governor reduced d salaries of all the workers in Ebonyi State. This same man because of his selfish interest to sell all the shops in the uncompleted Intl. Makt has made many people jobless today. His policy is d worst i ve seen d State. I don't like commenting on issue like this, i hate when one praises a fancy project like this without considering weda or not it's necessary to live of d citizens.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2020
techmo:
Silent achiever

what is the purpose of flyovers in an area that has no traffic when people are hungry, schools are producing half baked graduates and hospitals are poorly staffed and equipped?

Just asking because it seems to be the new fad now to boast of flyovers, now that post 2015 there is no money to embark on the previous fad of unviable state Airports.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by proeast(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2020
martineverest:
[s]Nigerian governors and unnecessary projects....what is the population and the traffic congestion rate of Abakaliki that made him build such flyover?

the money should have been used to build industries[/s]

Would you have said that if it was Osun or Ekiti? Stop hiding your envy and jealousy under the guise of being altruistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Loonyy(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Meanwhile Someone Somewhere Has Been Building Center Table For.......
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by sogamica(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2020
These politicians how many traffic are in ebonyi that deserve white elephant project even Ogun state own is not necessary with increase of lane and functioning traffic light things will be inorder.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by iamfrankoben: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2020
isthatso:

what is the purpose of flyovers in an area that has no traffic when people are hungry, schools are producing half baked graduates and hospitals are poorly staffed and equipped?

Just asking because it seems to be the new fad now to boast of flyovers, now that post 2015 there is no money to embark on the previous fad of unviable state Airports.
It shall never be well with Yoruba.. Envy and Jealousy has eaten dem down to their bone marrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Good job those wires will not allow trailers to enter, nice one
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
flyingpig:

This is the 5th commissioned one.

The four others were commissioned at different times in his first tenure.

Click on this thread below to see all of them

https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos
Okay
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
iamfrankoben:
It shall never be well with Yoruba.. Envy and Jealousy has eaten dem down to their bone marrow

You have problems! Fayose did the same thing. I asked the same question. Where is the traffic in Ado Ekiti? Aregbe built airport in Osogbo, I asked why, when there is airport in Ibadan?

Ibadan was the capital of the western region for many decades, all the factories outside Lagos were there, the largest city in Africa second only to Cairo, it didn’t have a flyover till 2015 because it didn’t need one.

Tribalism will always keep you downtrodden. It is because of simpletons like you that our leaders embark on unviable projects to feed their ego and yours. These are the kind of projects that appeal to unenlightened electorate because you don’t have the sense to ask....why? To what end? Is that the best use of limited public funds?
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by retake89(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
See the dust race this fool de post as achievement? A Osun built over 20 of this in Ogun n them no born him mama well make hr celebrate am ?

Which kind English be this na? Haba

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Na our right .. people should stop praising these guys ..them no use their money take do all these things ,na public funds them use and it’s their job ..
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by hedonistic: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
The standards for governance in Nigeria are abysmally low.

In the year of our Lord 2020, we're still heralding the construction of some basic flyover as an "achievement".

Shameful.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Very good but how far has he paid the salaries and wages of his workers and retirees, create employments for the youths and unemployed citizens of the state.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Simeonuche(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Democracy is the worst kind of government
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by komols856: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=91181114]

Don't insult Ogun by comparing it to poor ebonyi[/quote

Don't be foolish Ebonyi is not poor. just watched Us overtake other cities in Nigeria. is there any modern infrastructure in Ogun. nothing. even road they don't have. I could imagine how we used to suffer if we are going to canaanland Winners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2020
catfrog10:

Afonjas are hungry people with no money. It's all audio flyovers and IGR. Envy that this small Ebonyi created with Osun is doing so well want to will kill them!

Afonja and hunger

Lol. Afonjas are hungry, yet you desert your lands to seek greener pastures in Afonja lands.

Your people are littered all over the SW (with several of them constantly trooping in) trying to please "hungry" Afonjas...
grin

Even those with illegitimate jobs prefer "hungry" Afonjas' SW states...

Shelve tribalism. The joke is on you...

BTW, asides Abakaliki and Afikpo, Ebonyi state is just a glorified forest.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Can you show us Osun State flyovers? I have been to Oshogbo and Ilesha. Nothing is going on there. I mean absolutely nothing.
No fly over here in ilesa
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one.. Umahi is working..
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
[s]See the dust race this fool de post as achievement? A Osun built over 20 of this in Ogun n them no born him mama well make hr celebrate am ?[/s]

Nairaland is not meant for psychiatric patients.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2020
PureGoldh:
Nice one..... Wonderful construction work(s) from governor wey sabi

The governor of Enugu State should pay a visit to Ebonyi state...make he see what flyovers looks like..

Not the poorly constructed pedestrian flyover that they erected in Holyghost,Garikki and Mayor

No talk am again....

I no Sabi weda Dem curse Imo state ....guy enugu better pass
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

He's correct, boss. I was there 2015 people were poor. Went back March 2019, people are still poor if not poorer. Infrastructure yes but no human development.
Apart from the new road that passed through the area where I was before nothing changed in the lives of the people I there.
I thought u wanted to help with the source of how Ebonyi is ranked the 3rd most poorest state in the Federation.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2020
damosky12:

[s]Lol. Afonjas are hungry, yet you desert your lands to seek greener pastures in Afonja lands.

Your people are littered all over the SW (with several of them constantly trooping in) trying to please "hungry" Afonjas...
grin

Even those with illegitimate jobs prefer "hungry" Afonjas' SW states...

Shelve tribalism. The joke is on you...

BTW, asides Abakaliki and Afikpo, Ebonyi state is just a glorified forest.

[/s]

Continue blabbing while your ancestral lands are being bought over by the same foreigners.

Hope you saw the video where your fathers were wailing profusely calling on the internally displaced politician who is yet to rescue himself to rescue them grin

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
catfrog10:

Afonja and hunger

Hoo Lee Shiit!

This is called sophisticated hunger.

No wonder they are selling their ancestral lands in droves to the Igbos for survival.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Naijboy: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Imo State Governors are cursed. Look at what Ebonyi with little money the receive from Federal Government is doing. While Imo Governors are busy stealing money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.