Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) (56528 Views)

Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by oneclickng: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Kerosene governor can't do this

I will help you buy anything from Clickbank

Check my signature
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by ChibeKs(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Whoever said Umahi is not working has not been there. There is light almost everywhere in the states. There is also good roads.

What amaze me most is the taste he has on his projects. They are all quality. Kudo dnu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by nathdim: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
See the disgrace this fool de post as achievement? Amosun built over 20 of this in Ogun state n them no born him mama well make hin celebrate am ?
am in Ogun state please list the locations of 20 flyover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
See the disgrace this fool de post as achievement? Amosun built over 20 of this in Ogun state n them no born him mama well make hin celebrate am ?

Whatever the other governors who ruled the state when the economy was stable yet had nothing to show for all the allocations they collected?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
proeast:

Would you have said that if it was Osun or Ekiti? Stop hiding your envy and jealousy under the guise of being altruistic.
unku, I'm from Niger delta.i constantly criticise governors from my region especially Delta and Bayelsa for their money-syphoning white elephant projects
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by DigitB: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
I hope one fat man in Enugu is seeing this?
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Why I like his style and of infrastructural development is that it is low cost, low tech and no frills meaning that it is sustainable. He is engaging a mishmash of small, independent, indigenous firms, equipment vendors and DL's to execute, not big multinationals or PLC's. This model should be replicated by other states particularly those seeking value for money or those that have lean resources like Ebonyi.

I bet those bridges are a fraction of the cost of those built in Akwa Ibom by JB. But the real story here is that the money stays in Ebonyi and the people of that state will grow in technical expertise over time. I like his can-do spirit. Another outstanding governor who could do well for Nigeria at the centre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Erudite202:
Overhead bridges you meant?
meanwhile Ebonyi still ranks 3rd poorest state in Nigeria. This white elephants project is a misplaced priority.
This is not an overhead brigdge it is a flyover.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by zuchyblink(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2020
The federal government is about to start the AKK gas pipeline to industrialize the north and North Africa at the detriment of the south and you people are here arguing over fly over
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by DigitB: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
For flying over grin

Lostz:
what is the use of all these flyovers we are building in this country?
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by colestephan86: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
You say this cos you do not know how the state was before now.
Umahis road will last at least 30 years before they start to fail if they will ever fail. He builds concrete roads

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Jacksparrow2019: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
Which part of ogun state did he build the flyovers
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Jacksparrow2019: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2020
colestephan86:

You say this cos you do not know how the state was before now.
Umahis road will last at least 30 years before they start to fail if they will ever fail. He builds concete roads

Ask him the part of ogun state that is developed... He is saying this because he doesn't t travel
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Jacksparrow2019: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Is that the priority? flyover is built where there is congestion, he is building it on roads that doesn't have traffics, The kind of people we elect sha
Have you been to that area. The place needs one if you ask me because the number of trailers that ply that route
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by colestephan86: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Jacksparrow2019:

Ask him the part of ogun state that is developed... He is saying this because he doesn't t travel
I am from Ogun state, best believe I don't thing Amosuns roads can match what umahi is doing in ebonyi, I served there in 2013 and when I went there in 2019 ,I couldn't believe what I saw.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Jacksparrow2019: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2020
colestephan86:

I am from Ogun state, best believe I don't thing Amosuns roads can match what umahi is doing in ebonyi, I served there in 2013 and when I went there in 2019 ,I couldn't believe what I saw.
Am currently in ogun state. Ota to be presided. And the the road is in a "sorry" state now. No drainage and other basic amenities, so where is all this big paper project that is been mentioned
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Building flyovers aren't achievements Murderfuckers..

You guys better put a stop to all these nonsense and focus on empowering the masses.

Hopeless nation with evil doers full of gullible followers everywhere.

Rubbish!
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by kelmicheal: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2020
How many flyover dey delta?
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:

Fly overs in Ogun, are they up to 5?
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by mindtricks: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:

Na so our people be.
Every little thing na big milestone achievement.
If you hear the amount "spent" on this, it may marvel you.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2020
see how the dirty, hungry afonjas are wailing
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by lacasera14(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
In the entire South East region, only Ebonyi state has flyovers and it's even the least in terms of development. The over hyped Enugu doesn't even have one.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by ashleyman(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:

Over 20 flyovers?
Another Lai Mohammed in the making
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Audio flyover. It is not yet motorable. Ebonyi state is the poverty capital in the entire south yet this fraudster is prioritizing Photoshop infrastructure over education, no pipe borne water, no security, healthcare is the worst, workers are paid half salary, pensioners forgotten and so on.

His government is the government of Umahi, for Umahi and by Umahi. This poorly executed contracted was done by his brother.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by ashleyman(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2020
mindtricks:

Na so our people be.
Every little thing na big milestone achievement.
If you hear the amount "spent" on this, it may marvel you.

Ondo State just has 1 flyover, Ekiti has just one also. A man came in board and constructed 4 with 4 still under construction. You're just a hater.
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Liposure: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Umahi is working
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Fabnaija: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
5th flyover? Chai! While Abia state is still struggling with one
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Holak: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2020
I commend the Ebonyi governor for his efforts. However, without sounding sarcastic, if you are building 9 fly-overs in Ebonyi, then it is a misplaced priority. First, the only city in Ebonyi that will require fly-overs is Abakaliki and I know it shouldn't be maybe one or two areas that such will be needed as priority. I want to say this to pin-point how our leaders prioritize projects they construct. My take is that because fly-overs are physical projects that are conspicuous, the governor is embarking on them to shine. That is usually the first diver for the projects our politicians embark on (Willie Obiano did the same thing). As I said, I commend him because others are not building anything (which is usually our defence for such). But in the 21st century, we should have moved governance past this. Government can never come up with any policy to better the lives of the people. Policies that will of course require them to sit down, think and spend money on things that are not seen physically but improved the lives of the people. They prefer to spend the allocations building fly-overs and big buildings with bogus contract sums so that people can point at them. Again, I am not saying these are not necessary but the motives are self-serving in most cases. And collecting allocations and awarding these contracts and collecting 20% is no-brainer. That is why anybody can be governor or President in Nigeria. You are not challenged mentally. Please this is not about Ebonyi man, generally applies to all politicans.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by milann: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Jacksparrow2019:

Am currently in ogun state. Ota to be presided. And the the road is in a "sorry" state now. No drainage and other basic amenities, so where is all this big paper project that is been mentioned
ota u say
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
afonja and senselessness 5&6
Re: Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) by goaldynboy: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Exclusive101:
See the disgrace this fool de post as achievement? Amosun built over 20 of this in Ogun state n them no born him mama well make hin celebrate am ?[s][/s]

Apart from the flyover at ijebu ode which one did Amosun complete?

The flyovers at Ijoko, Akute, etc were and still abandoned uncompleted!

Moreover, the so called 20 flyover you are talking about was it in your dreams that they were built or in your parlour?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.