Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him (4163 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / 2023:PDP/APC Muslim, It Is A Total Disrespect For Christians-Pastor Sarah Moakwu / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by prinx55555(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Something is wrong with you all.
When did Gani Audu become a Muslim?
That guy is a goddamn Pastor for God sake.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by prinx55555(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
You guys are all mad.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by tamdun: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2020
prinx55555:
You guys are all mad.
Imagine, the guy is even a pastor?
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by prinx55555(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2020
tamdun:

Imagine, the guy is even a pastor?
This isn't even about the online proof, I know him personally.
These stupid cheap analysts would just come online to spread their ignorance.
This section has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2020
etrange:

I know you're trying to avoid a trend of combining religions as they do at the federal level and you fear that other parties might copy it and make it an integral part of Edo election but creating such threads and calling attention to the religion of the prospective deputy governor would only have a counter effect. If you ignore it, they might be no such thing as mandatory Christian/Muslim slots. This one would end up as an inconsequential eventuality. But if you keep flagging it like this, people would start debating on it and it could end up being institutionalized.
Exactly the point I have been canvassing.
Though I am pro-Obaseki, this consciousness has not been registered yet in the minds of an average Edo man.
But with the way, they are going about it, it might define the political landscape of Edo forever. If both parties could turn a blind eye, then better for everyone.
That's how bigotry is born (and sadly by politicians). Oshiomole's antics might backfire on his own people politically, especially now that Bini indigenes think he's beating the drum of godfatherism. Once they add this religious sentiment, it's game over.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by tamdun: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2020
35824L:
When you have mods from gully erosion ravaged region running this section, what did you expect?
Exactly, we all know those pouring fuel into this issue and am 100% sure majority of them are not from edo

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Skillsnigeria: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you visit this nairaland thread to read more https://www.nairaland.com/5747808/learn-satellite-dish-tv-installation
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
bayortech:
APC will fields Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2023 presidential election and there's nothing you, minority Christians can do to it
Lol, they will field but tinubu would lose to Tambuwal and Peter Obi
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2020
prinx55555:
Something is wrong with you all.
When did Gani Audu become a Muslim?
That guy is a goddamn Pastor for God sake.
stop lying.

https://browse.ng/bio/gani-audu/

He's a confirm muslim

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2020
prinx55555:
You guys are all mad.
lies he's a Muslim

https://www.infoguideafrica.com › ...
Web results
5 Things You Need To Know About Gani Audu, Osagie Ize-Iyamu's ...
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by prinx55555(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
stop lying.

https://browse.ng/bio/gani-audu/

He's a confirm muslim
Something is wrong with you and your brain.
I wasn't even using those cheap bloggers as my proof, apart from the fact fact I know him personally. That screenshot was from a reputable media oulet (Vanguard) not these #10 blogs you share around.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
flyingpig:

They have started. grin

Edo state history will be re-written if Ize-Iyamu's Deputy wins.

Matex97 and TheGodlessGod should take note.

Their future is in their hands. Muslims dominate when given a "playing ground".
Isn't there a large Muslim presence in Edo north undecided
Go and face your potopoto region ipob flying pig.
It's your states that will soon become emirates.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by flyingpig: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Isn't there a large Muslim presence in Edo north undecided
Go and face your potopoto region ipob flying pig.
It's your states that will soon become emirates.

It is easier for Nigeria to become a developed country, than for South East to fall for the Caliphate.

South south has elected Muslims, South West same, North Central same, North East same, North West same, ONLY SOUTH EAST HAS NO ELECTED MUSLIM IN ALL OF THE FEDERATION.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
flyingpig:

It is easier for Nigeria to become a developed country, than for South East to fall for the Caliphate.

South south has elected Muslims, South West same, North Central same, North East same, North West same, ONLY SOUTH EAST HAS NO ELECTED MUSLIM IN ALL OF THE FEDERATION.
How many Muslims are there? Is that supposed to be an achievement.You should be more concerned about how your region is becoming a desert and competing with the core North in poverty.
Even the Edo people are not screaming the way you guys are doing over the deputy who is actually a pastor.
You guys are irritating
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by flyingpig: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Even the Edo people are not screaming the way you guys are doing over the deputy who is actually a pastor.
You guys are irritating

Stop misinforming people, the guy is a comfirmed Muslim.

These guys are psychophants, Tinubu-backed media can NEVER erase that guy's religion.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by flyingpig: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

How many Muslims are there? Is that supposed to be an achievement.You should be more concerned about how your region is becoming a desert and competing with the core North in poverty.
You guys are irritating

How many Muslims are there?

Answer: No indigenous Muslims. What we have are Hausa who do cobbler and gate-man works.

Is that supposed to be an achievement?

I don't know. We are only protecting our heritage from EXPANSIONISTS from the North.

Concern as with my region becoming a desert?

Come to this thread below and see real desert that surpasses that of Sokoto

https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos

SE competing with North on poverty level?
That is laughable and ignorant, misinformed opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:46am On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:

[s]
How many Muslims are there?

Answer: No indigenous Muslims. What we have are Hausa who do cobbler and gate-man works.

Is that supposed to be an achievement?

I don't know. We are only protecting our heritage from EXPANSIONISTS from the North.

Concern as with my region becoming a desert?

Come to this thread below and see real desert that surpasses that of Sokoto

https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos

SE competing with North on poverty level?
That is laughable and ignorant, misinformed opinion.
[/s]
Go and check the stats,after the core North,you're next in poverty.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Ogbuu101: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Birniwa:
The most religious intolerant set of beings the world knows are these pigs called the Nigerian christians. Just look at this irrational state of mind, hatred and prejudice tone this illiterate OP is speaking towards the Muslims.

The last time I check you fools are advocating everywhere that your lame religion teaches you to be peaceful with everyone regardless of religion everywhere they are. Where is that teaching now? Scums!
The most violent set of beings the world knows are the terrorists called Nigerian muslims.
Just look at the way they are 'sharing' blood from Kaduna to Katsina to Zamfara to Sokoto to Borno to Yobe to Adamawa.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by flyingpig: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Stats manufactured by this APC Govt.

They've never been fair to the SE since 2015.

They can lick my ass.

Go to Osun and Ekiti where Govt has given landlords deadline to build water system toilets. You dirty people keep shaiting in nylon and throwing away, then call yourselves sophisticated.

In your eyes only.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Ogbuu101: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Sammy07:

Is that what the Bible teach us?
To be intolerant?

What happened to love your neighbor as yourself?
I'm sure you are not a Christian or you the bushman that has never left your village.
With muslims,tolerance never works,if in doubt,ask the Christians in Southern Kaduna and Kaduna state as a whole.
Only language they understand is fire for fire.
Even boko haram,when they started newly, it was bombing of churches every Sunday until the God of Israel put confusion in their midst.
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Ogbuu101: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

lolz.
You ppl love to deceive yourselves with 'stats'.
Yoruba muslims say they are d richest but we can see the amount of hunger induced wailing from all over Yoruba land during d lockdown.
1 week into d lockdown you were looting bread vans grin.Una form awawa boys,1 million boys,etc.
Yoruba keep claiming most educated but year in year out Yoruba are never found in d 1st 5 in WAEC,NECO,UTME,etc.
Continue your delusion of grandeur
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Kido90:

If you claim you are from Edo and familiar with Edo, you will know this your 10% is wrong. Etsako West, East & Central are mainly Muslims. This is already 16% of the 18LGAs. Most part of Owan East mainly Warrake, Ihievbie, Ihbviaro and others are Muslims. Part of Akoko Edo and around Ikpeshie are Muslims. You would also find them scattered in other Christian communities. So, your 10% is so incorrect.

Edo has always lived as one community as religion is never a consideration in making decisions. So, drop this stereotype that you have. Oshomole also had to battle with this kind of mindset in his first term when people like you said he was from a minority tribe and that the votes usually come from Edo Central and South hence he didn't have a chance.

If a candidate with a credible credential whether Christian or Muslim, Minority or Majority, is able to sell his manifesto, Edo people will vote for him.

Native Edo muslims are less than 5%. You just mention my LGA that is vert close to Ebiraland in Okene, Kogi state. Most muslims in Edo north are migrants from kogi and HausaFulanis some are not even Nigerians but like Buhari people of Niger Republic and Chad.. We know them
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Kennyprince: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I think this is one of the stupidest decision he has make, why did he choose a Muslim man as his running mate??..

Muslims in Edo state are the third biggest religion after Christianity and traditional religion, so there votes are pretty inconsequential.

This will start a trend of political parties start Fielding Christian/muslim ticket which is bad for Edo state.

The Muslim in Edo state are less than 10%, I don't see or know why he still choose him knowing obaseki can use it to campaign against him.

Very soon we'll start hearing Boko Haram in Edo state, ize iyamu what have you brought to Edo state?.

Although I want him to win or vote for him, I'm starting to reconsider
I wonder if you reason properly yourself.

What has a Muslim or religion got to do with credibility? Is it the deputy that has the power to work for the state or the governor
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by Kennyprince: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Staro:
South South is PDP

Niger Delta is PDP

Edo State is PDP

Edo no be Lagos

yes Edo no be Lagos that's why it has remain a glorified village till date.

It can never be like Lagos!!!
Re: Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him by MyMouth(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2020
kovic20:
Because they want Kaduna model: He dies, the Muslim takes over as governor, signaling the islamization of Edo. Before you know it, Edo will be like SW with 70% Muslims. Yorubas will down play this percentage but one way to find this out yourself is every 6 yorubas you meet, ask them their religion, 4 out of 6 are Muslims. Kogi is another example, even though Muslims are minority, but they rule Christians majority Igalas. How did that happen? Once a minority muslim gets into that power, it's permanent!

U must be daft to say Muslims are minorities in Kogi. Am igala and I can confidently tell u igalas have more Muslims than Christians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Prayer Ongoing In Trump’s Office Over US Election / 2023: We Are Battling Over 600 Court Cases Over Candidates’ Nomination - INEC / Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.