Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower (1486 Views)

Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / Latest Updates On NPOWER Recruitment 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by qwertyboss(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2020
So yesterday I visit a friend and he was gisting me that he had gotten an Npower slot. I waited patiently for him to continue and boom! He said a house of reps member got 3000 slots to share for his people...

I just imagined that if this politicians will go after Npower like that then what's left for the common man? cry cry cry

I know others will testify to this! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by serverconnect(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Keep hope alive. Do not think negative when approaching difficulties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by thesicilian: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Do not put much hope in Npower anything from the Nigerian government.

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by banjicom(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
All dis stress on top 30k.... o ga oooo

Na make person hustle and focus on life ooo

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by SocialJustice: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2020
qwertyboss:
So yesterday I visit a friend and he was gisting me that he had gotten an Npower slot. I waited patiently for him to continue and boom! He said a house of reps member got 3000 slots to share for his people...

I just imagined that if this politicians will go after Npower like that then what's left for the common man? cry cry cry

I know others will testify to this! shocked
Shut up jare. Why are you people bent on discouraging others from applying after you have applied?

Only one person got 3000 slots and you're stupid enough to repeat such in public.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by qwertyboss(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2020
SocialJustice:
Shut up jare. Why are you people bent on discouraging others from applying after you have applied?

Only one person got 3000 slots and you're stupid enough to repeat such in public.
Thanks for the insult!
Am not discouraging anybody from applying, my point is that if things doesn't favor an applicatant eventually, then this could be the reason!
Once again thank you for the insult...

6 Likes

Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by SocialJustice: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
qwertyboss:

Thanks for the insult!
Am not discouraging anybody from applying, my point is that if things doesn't favor an applicatant eventually, then this could be the reason!
Use your brain jor. Close to 5 million people if not more will apply and only 400k is needed, it is bound to happen that only few people will be accepted. At least the duration has been reduced. Who doesn't get now, will get it subsequently.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by ITbomb(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
On top of that, it's now 6 months to 1 year program
Re: Please Don't Put Much Hope On Npower by LadySarah: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
qwertyboss:

Thanks for the insult!

Shut up! Even if it's true, it is Nigerian youths that will occupy it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / jobless and stay in sango ota or Lagos..? see this / Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.