Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. (7466 Views)

N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details / Latest Updates On NPOWER Recruitment 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by evansjeff(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good afternoon people, Please my sister wasn’t able to update her bank details during the time because of network issues, please help me, the portal is no longer allowing me to do the bank details update for her. She has completed all other processes. Please anyone with any idea what can be done? I already sent NPower mails but no response yet.

The thing is I’ve been the one processing this NPower for her and she has been very grateful to me. She will be very disappointed to see that her mates receives their allowance and she hasn’t.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by determination21(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
How do you mean when you say the portal is not allowing to do the bank update for her, have you checked if her bank details have been updated already in the Overview tab?

Ah is this FTC, wow it feels great being here, na who I go send aza give?
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by evansjeff(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
determination21:
How do you mean when you say the portal is not allowing to do the bank update for her, have you checked if her bank details have been updated already in the Overview tab?
Her bank details are not showing on her portal, when I tried updating it, it said I can’t since she has passed the physical verification.

Just to add that she has completed every other process including downloading of PPA letter, physical verification and uploading of acceptance letter. Just opened her profile yesterday and discovered her account details were absent. Trying to edit it and they’re saying once you pass physical verification, you can edit other things but not the bank details. Don’t know what else to do
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by donifecent(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
It happens to me too. Tried a different bank account. Have you done physical verification
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by evansjeff(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
donifecent:
It happens to me too. Tried a different bank account. Have you done physical verification

Yes, she has. How were you able to resolve yours?
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Hopez456(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2021
evansjeff:

Yes, she has. How were you able to resolve yours?
Download her PPA letter by inputting her BVN and bank account, it would correct itself. I did this for someone.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by evansjeff(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Hopez456:
Download her PPA letter by inputting her BVN and bank account, it would correct itself. I did this for someone.

Tried this, still saying something went wrong
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Jii95: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2021
evansjeff:
Good afternoon people, Please my sister wasn’t able to update her bank details during the time because of network issues, please help me, the portal is no longer allowing me to do the bank details update for her. She has completed all other processes. Please anyone with any idea what can be done? I already sent NPower mails but no response yet.

The thing is I’ve been the one processing this NPower for her and she has been very grateful to me. She will be very disappointed to see that her mates receives their allowance and she hasn’t.
Edit your profile by making sure your date of birth on your profile matches your BVN date of birth. That will be done together with re-uploading your credentials.
After successfully doing that, go to Deployment Tap and input your bank detail where you can equally print your PPA.

2 Likes

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Npussy poverty programme and wahala na the same.

1 Like

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Decryptor(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2021
I can never trust anything that has to do with buhari's administration.

4 Likes

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by bamasite2: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Good topic
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by noeloge82(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2021
People with experience should help

And now if you are planning on learning Agriculture it has been made easy , visit letsfarmnigeria..com to learn for free see pics from farm watch videos ask questions and get answers all for free . Try it and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Tifotif: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Has she done her Physical Verification?
If yes, the Local Government inspector that did it for her, should be the one that can help you out.
Go back to him, he can upload them for you through his admin login.
Don't forget to check my signature and also subscribe
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by adesegun121(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2021
evansjeff:

When did she start the job and what allowances are you talking about? Has npower paid anyone?
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Soulsymbol99: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2021
I believe this Npower stuff na scam this time around. If u believe a government that has less than 2years and r bedeviled by their numerous failures will still go ahead 2 pay Npower beneficiaries then u no serious.

1 Like

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by kebliss(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2021
The bank details and bvn provided when downloading your ppa letter is automatically entered into their data base thus superceding whatever is displaying on your dashboard and as such is what would be use for your payment.
*Info from Npower call center

2 Likes

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
I believe this Npower stuff na scam this time around. If u believe a government that has less than 2years and r bedeviled by their numerous failures will still go ahead 2 pay Npower beneficiaries then u no serious.
Omo. This one enter sha. grin cry
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Soulsymbol99: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2021
safesurfer:
Omo. This one enter sha. grin cry

My humble opinion though smiley
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by abusafyan(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Try and upload all the documents again
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Alonzo50: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
what i think here is dat there wil stil be chance for updating of bank detail but it may be when payment start for dose who did not recieve their stipend ,calm down bro many people get d isue wait til payment start u go see alot of complain no be npower

1 Like

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by obumsway(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pls use a system to do it .... Not phone, you can still edit it. Pls do it now but I wonder if you have been able to upload your documents as the deadline given was 8th
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by yenereal(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
evansjeff:

I can solve it for you free. Send me an email
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by mocipe: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
evansjeff:

I just logged in to my dashboard with opera mini and the banking details can be updated except for your name.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
obumsway:
Pls use a system to do it .... Not phone, you can still edit it. Pls do it now but I wonder if you have been able to upload your documents as the deadline given was 8th
8th of when please?
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Maimakawa(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
yenereal:

I can solve it for you free. Send me an email
Thanks for your kind gesture bro.
Please my friend's own is that there is a difference between the Date of birth in his Npower data base details and his BVN Date of birth. As such, He's unable to download/print his posting letter, even now that He go and correct the one in BVN, the portal is still showing the same thing"Your date of birth did not match your BVN details"
He too sent them several mails but no any response from them.
Please anyone with an idea about the way out for him please and please.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Maimakawa(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maimakawa:
Please my friend's own is that there is a difference between the Date of birth in his Npower data base details and his BVN Date of birth. As such whenever He's unable to download/print his posting letter, even now that He go and correct the one in BVN, the portal is still showing the same thing"Your date of birth did not match your BVN details"
Pls help a brother
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Destinylink(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maimakawa:
Please my friend's own is that there is a difference between the Date of birth in his Npower data base details and his BVN Date of birth. As such, He's unable to download/print his posting letter, even now that He go and correct the one in BVN, the portal is still showing the same thing"Your date of birth did not match your BVN details"

I'm facing the same challenge, I've done physical Verification. But I can't download my PPA letter. Anytime I try to download it, it's this same reply I keep getting. I've sent several mail but no reply from NASIMS. I don't know what to do.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Gfskw: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by yenereal(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maimakawa:

Send me an email. I can't drop my number here. Or you can drop yours let me chat you up.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Alexiz031(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
please, I am still unable to download my PPA deployment letter even after my physical verification exercise. Anything I need to do again please?
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Misternas89(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
My wife’s issue is that there’s a difference between the Date of birth on her Npower data base details and her BVN Date of birth. As such, She’s unable to download/print her posting letter. Even till now that she’s gone to make the correction of the one in BVN, the portal is still showing the same thing"Your date of birth did not match your BVN details"
She has sent them several mails, all to no avail as there’s no response from the NASIM
Please anyone with an idea about the way out for her please??!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / NYIF Program - Discussion / Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.