Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque (43387 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by spirul77: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Phayzz:
11 year old or 6 cause am not understanding undecided

A credible source, who spoke in confidence said,: “Yes, it is true. In fact, we are having another case where an 11-year-old girl was raped and we are taking her to a hospital for examination and treatment. We will talk later, please”.
na wa,so you didn't see "another" in that sentence abi?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2020
FrMbaka:
The person that did this should be jailed!

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w never raped a 6yrs old girl.

Prophet Muhammad only married a 6yrs old girl(Aisha) and had sex with her at the age of 9.

It's better to marry a 6yrs old girl than to rape her
U say wetin
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by JayromWrites: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2020
truthhurts2:
Are you related to slawormir?

Lol

Nah

Just liked the guy

I'm a fan
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Princemoneyman(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2020
FrMbaka:

Prophet Muhammad only married a 6yrs old girl(Aisha) and had sex with her at the age of 9.

M was a Pedo... undecided
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by UCMax1: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Them wanna telli o telli o telli o, another story o story o story o.....if i talk say this country neva tire me,na lie i dey lie
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by fuck419: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2020
You need to be ashamed of yourselves.
Perverse hypocrites!!!

FrMbaka:

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by TheSourcerer: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
donjazet

There's are psychopaths not me Mod donjazet
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Podakejol: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Demons clothed in human's flesh roaming everywhere, oga hoo undecided undecidedangry angry
You look familiar dear. Where are you from?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by tambiri77: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
FrMbaka:

This is not only an Hate speech but a deformations of character to all Muslim ummah. I will advice you withdrawn this statement with immediately effect. Please don't ever attached this kind of misleading statement to our beloved Prophet PBUH. May Allah forgive you and guard you to the right path.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by olabodejinad: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
FrMbaka:

what nonsense is this
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by chocboi78(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Church 1-1 mosque...
If u know you know
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by mozona(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
What is actually happening?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Decaf: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2020
This Raping issue is now getting out of hand o. You sure say there's no Rapist Association in Nigeria? Cos me am now fed up bayi.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by greall12(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2020
God will Help you

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

What is happening na
A 6 year old

A real niggarrr is tired of seeing and hearing shit
This is why i smoke weed all day all night

Am just going to smoke my weed all through out today
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by bigfish3k: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Women are now endangered specie because of sex that is overrated to me

God help us
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Yankee101: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
I just read the headline. Can't bring myself to read this bloodied act

Kill ALL of them
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by AnanseK(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
obembet:
RAPE CASES AND MURDER suppose get same judgment.

Some idiot here abuse Christian and church of God when this same issue happen in Edo.

Please let’s concentrate on the evil of rape and killing. Her body was found in the mosque all dressed up. The suspicion of rape came only when the old women were washing the body for burial.

This suggests that the body was brought to the mosque after she was raped and killed. The criminal can be of any religion but what matters is he is evil and needs to be stopped.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by bptc10: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Hard drugs is at work
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Ishilove: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

What is happening na
A 6 year old

It is your lungs that will suffer it.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by vincentus16: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2020
obembet:
RAPE CASES AND MURDER suppose get same judgment.

Some idiot here abuse Christian and church of God when this same issue happen in Edo.
I disagree with you. murder and rape case can't get the same judgement.
they can have the same judgement if the rape incident resulted to death of the person raped. but as far as the person raped didn't die, you can't give out the same judgement as murder case.
you can punish the rapist severely but I think death sentence isn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2020
I yam from where I yam from wink wink cheesy
Podakejol:

You look familiar dear. Where are you from?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Podakejol: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I yam from where I yam from wink wink cheesy
Abeokuta?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by proprince(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2020
But why inside religious jouses?

The last time we heard was inside a church, now this one is inside a mosque

Why even rape this little ones??
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by darleenje: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
JayromWrites:
The same kurmin mashi i grew up in?

Damn niggar!

Modified:

This is not a northern thing

We are not rapists

We are not molesters

Let these few cases not make you have a general bad belief of the North

We are not what the Media tells you

You are not ok
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
No hoo. Ib
Podakejol:

Abeokuta?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Zenithpeak(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Where's the body.

Na so hunger catch you reach? You wan chop am? or why are you so interested in her corpse?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Komu1048(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Some might wonder if only men are behind all this rape. May God help us
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

What is happening na
A 6 year old

But your beloved Prophet Muhammad married a 6yrs old girl and had sex with her at the age of 9.

You be hypocrite
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by honeyB2018: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
FrMbaka:

Sex with a girl at the age of 9?
What has developed or matured in her?
What is the sexual attraction in a girl of that age?
You see, when people refer to your prophet and his followers as child abusers and molesters, you will be angry.
So why should anyone be angry, hearing a girl of 6yrs was raped in the North?
I see girls of 9yrs old running around me and I see nothing, sexually attractive in them and you called someone your leader who slept a 9yrs old girl.
May God show you people mercy.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2020
starbuck:
God, I commit our daughters to your care cry cry...

God is a rapist too.

You remember how he impregnated Mary in dream?

Joseph was not the biological father of Jesus Christ
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Podakejol: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
No hoo. Ib
Okay
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Ishilove: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2020
6 years, 11 years, a corpse that will be taken to hospital for examination and treatment....

Which kind of scattered and confusing reportage is this, bikonu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.