Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque (43379 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Ishaquine(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Prolific007:

The question is can you give your six years old daughter's hand in marriage?
Religion of pisssss
No one can do that now. Why?Because of our system and it is against the law. It was accepted during their time, a system that allowed it, no age consent, it wasn't against their law. But now, we won't stand for it.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2020
akdjr:
When I say mosque and churches are not sacred place of worship some will start calling me names. You can attempt rape in my village shrine and not struck by Almighty God whose presence never depart our shrine. The serving priest can't even dare sleep with someone else wife without being struck immediately by the Almighty God whom he has pledge allegiance to. But you see pastors, Imams sleeping with members wife, having affairs with their daughters. Yet,most people still believe spirituality exist in the religion that is purely a business venture and subjugation or mankind. You see some place of worship being used for bar during the weekdays and used to congregate worshipers on Sundays.

you are motherfucking right, who dare enters the Holies of Holies in the Bible with blemish will never comes back alive. Religion is the bigest scam in the history of Mankind. Sometimes i Wonder weather these God of old is dead or something.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by surgebitcoin(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2020
Ishilove:
6 years, 11 years, a corpse that will be taken to hospital for examination and treatment....

Which kind of scattered and confusing reportage is this, bikonu?

Two different cases "another".
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by JayromWrites: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
jidxin:
they are defilers .....i just blasted a man who got married to a girl of 9years, he was even smiling.

Some are

But not all

Infact most aren't
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by kolade560: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
JayromWrites:

No we are not
We are peace loving actually
Fun to be with
Sincere
Kindhearted

Contented people
BUT YOU JUST LIKE KILLING.....AS WDLE SEE EVERYDAY
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by annyplenty(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Olabode971(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=FrMbaka post=91189558]The person that did this should be jailed!

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w never raped a 6yrs old girl.

Prophet Muhammad only married a 6yrs old girl(Aisha) and had sex with her at the age of 9.

It's better to marry a 6yrs old girl than to rape her
[/quote

Like seriously

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by MicheyJ1: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Na wa
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
honeyB2018:

Sex with a girl at the age of 9?
What has developed or matured in her?
What is the sexual attraction in a girl of that age?
You see, when people refer to your prophet and his followers as child abusers and molesters, you will be angry.
So why should anyone be angry, hearing a girl of 6yrs was raped in the North?
I see girls of 9yrs old running around me and I see nothing, sexually attractive in them and you called someone your leader who slept a 9yrs old girl.
May God show you people mercy.

why do they always pray for him whenever they mention is name by adding (s.a.w)or do you thinks they dont know what they are doing.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Asahi: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Islam
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by JayromWrites: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
kolade560:

BUT YOU JUST LIKE KILLING.....AS WDLE SEE EVERYDAY

Another stereotype

No we don't

We hate killings

We ain't killers

Just recently people were killed in Akwa ibom due to communal clash, that does not make dem killers

Plus we are the ones being killed not the other way round
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by kolade560: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
JayromWrites:

Another stereotype

No we don't

We hate killings

We ain't killers

Just recently people were killed in Akwa ibom due to communal clash, that does not make dem killers

Plus we are the ones being killed not the other way round
whom do you think u are talking to? u think am a baby right?
North is an epitome of blood sucking vampires using boko haram as a tool to kill Christians.
what is happening in southern Kaduna? Any slight crisis, h take that opportunity to slain non Hausa's and Christians and u are here saying rubbish. what is happening in Katsina,Adamawa, borno, Kaduna, plateau or daily basis? d people killing there are Yoruba's. or Igbo's right? useless u
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
They should go and blame Pastors and Churches again.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Germi9: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
the Muslims did not see anything else to copy from the Christians apart from Raping a 6year old girl in a Mosque?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by kingxsamz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
And Allah watched.
Such a peaceful god.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by bigcasava1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
God protect my daughter oo
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Slynation(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
We can never get it right in this Country...here is a jungle
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Welcomme: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Why do I have a feeling this is a fake news.... we all know Muslims can be crazy, but one thing they won’t do is mess up their mosque or Quran.... the craziest Muslim won’t even do that...
no christain weda fake or backsliding or tuned atheist will enter mosque for any reason. we don’t do that kinda shitt....
Lolzzz... Stop doubting. It happened in Kurmin Mashi. You can post your number so I can send the video to you. People are evil. Na only yourself you know, you no know another person. I couldn't even go to the scene of the incident. It was too gory.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Phayzz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
spirul77:
na wa,so you didn't see "another" in that sentence abi?
Oh i didn't see it, thanks man
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Phayzz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
surgebitcoin:
Two different cases.
Okay, thanks man
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by onlineprof89(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
Repentant Fulani jihads area hiding in the mosques and forest.
my God! who go come eat this cow now?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by jidxin(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
JayromWrites:

Some are

But not all

Infact most aren't
oga most are...they are mostly pedophile and cos of religion too it also enhance their thirst for child marriage
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by JayromWrites: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
kolade560:

whom do you think u are talking to? u think am a baby right?
North is an epitome of blood sucking vampires using boko haram as a tool to kill Christians.
what is happening in southern Kaduna? Any slight crisis, h take that opportunity to slain non Hausa's and Christians and u are here saying rubbish. what is happening in Katsina,Adamawa, borno, Kaduna, plateau or daily basis? d people killing there are Yoruba's. or Igbo's right? useless u

No insults, we are both adults here

This isn't thr definition of the North

Non-muslims are also killed... Yeah there are instances of killing, but tell me a region that there is none
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by kolade560: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
JayromWrites:

No insults, we are both adults here

This isn't thr definition of the North

Non-muslims are also killed... Yeah there are instances of killing, but tell me a region that there is none

Fulani are the killers all over places in east, west. banditry and herders
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
obembet:
RAPE CASES AND MURDER suppose get same judgment.

Some idiot here abuse Christian and church of God when this same issue happen in Edo.
mtswww
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by chlowi(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
she was justb6years old cry cry cry
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Litmus: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lies.

Nigeria is not India and you cannot hide India rape shame using Nigeria. Majority of Nigeria news are lies, Indian ones true.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by nyiamfrank: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
chai
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by nyiamfrank: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slynation:
We can never get it right in this Country...here is a jungle
there is Hope
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by Uzyvicks(f): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Another Khadija raped to death? The first was just 5yrs and this one is 6yrs old. Hmm, ok o
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque by rationalhuman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Never accept do we? A typical Black Men Attitude. No wonder we are in worse situation.

Litmus:
Lies.

Nigeria is not India and you cannot hide India rape shame using Nigeria. Majority of Nigeria news are lies, Indian ones true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.