Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) (25845 Views)

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Lemixi1940: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Hello �
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Golan007: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Grandmeister:

Yesterday's mainstream news in America was reporting how they were shutting down isolation centres and makeshift hospitals built because of the covid 19 pandemic..why were they shutting it down? Because the standard hospitals themselves weren't even close to being saturated! It beggars the questions, where are these thousands of covid patients being treated? I'm talking about America with a way higher 'case' than ours and with massive testing going on..Yet the hospitals haven't been overwhelmed...Americans are beginning to ask why this hysteria??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8466169/US-coronavirus-death-toll-reaches-125-000-infections-spike-five-states.html

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Segloyd(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
olaboy33:
I just laugh when I think deep about Covid 19 in Nigeria.

120 isolation bed by Cacovid, the yaba isolation center is just 150, yet we have more than 10,000 cases in Lagos.

Where are they kept??

Or is there Lagos State government to longer isolating positive cases? If this is so, then what's the point in all the restricitons up till now??

There are so many things our government is not telling us.

Those isolations centres are not meant for the poor o. They are for the VIP's and Celeb. If covid catch poor person, hum.... OYO le wa o. If you call NCDC line and tell them u are a senator, minister, commissioner or bank chairman, they will get your address with ambulance within few hours but make u call and tell them u are kokumo from ajelogo, mile 12....they will tell u they are coning, 2 weeks u won't see them.
Believe it or not but me am talking from experience o. May God Almighty help us in Nigeria. We should all forget what information the government is not telling us and continue to pray for God's protection upon us and our families and above all take all safety precautions.

Oooooo da bo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Golan007: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

Well, I do both, but people ask for websites more

Sure they do.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Golan007: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Segloyd:

Those isolations centres are not meant for the poor o. They are for the VIP's and Celeb. If covid catch poor person, hum.... OYO le wa o. I talking from experience o. If you can NCDC line and tell them u are a senator, minister, commissioner or bank chairman, they will get your address with ambulance within few hours but make u call and tell them u are kokumo from ajelogo, mile 12....they will tell u they are coning, 2 weeks u won't see them.
Believe it or not but me am talking from experience. May God Almighty help us in Nigeria. We should all forget what information the government is not telling us and continue to pray for God's protection upon us and out families and above all take all safety precautions.

Experience because you once caught it abi?
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by JeffreyOraz(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

Sure they do.

I don`t know why, but your tone sounds sarcastic
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Golan007: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

I don`t know why, but your tone sounds sarcastic

What do you think?
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Segloyd(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Golan007:

Experience because you once caught it abi?

Not me. My brother's Mother-inlaw.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Golan007: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Segloyd:

Not me. My brother's Mother-inlaw.

What about her sister's cousin's friend's grandmother?
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
JeffreyOraz:
Firstly, just 150 beds, kai, how many did Wuhan build in 7/8 days again? I have forgotten, but I am pretty sure it's way more than this

And just look how beautiful it is, i give it one or two years, max

Anyways, see that number below, dm me if you want to get a website or logo at an affordable price

They are all jokers. CACOVID organisers are sitting on N27 Billion and this is what they come up with. No mass testing strategy until now.

Where is Rude Boy when you need him. DJ drop that audio money track.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by knowhowk: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
You people should forget isolation centres and do better things with the money...Abeg enough of the virus yahoo...
. Ignorance at it's Peak.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by jideflash(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2020
COVID 19 IS REAL, BUT MALARIA HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE EVEN IN THE PEAK OF THIS PANDEMIC. Fix all Healthcare centres not this temporary Isolation centres.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by espn(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2020
knowhowk:
. Ignorance at it's Peak.
Yes call it ignorance please. Common sense simply tells us the age bracket affected by Covid 19...A serious government should focus on this set of vulnerable people within this age bracket.They should open back the economy fully and not concentrating in building isolation centres. What is the testing capacity of Lagos state so far? Please let me not vex...My business has been down for over 3 months while International borders remain closed. No palliatives...nothing from government. They are bot even sensitive to the plights of those of us in the Aviation industry. This shit started at a time when we are just starting the years business.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Power supply
Air condition
grin cool
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Lakers19(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Commendable

Btw, I can make a nice Logo for your business at a very affordable price
Contact me now @08112084452
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by jidxin(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Where are the patients
in a newly commissioned isolation center
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2020
This one will be filled in hours going by current daily figures.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by datvisaboy: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
realstars:
Building More Centers Must Be Of Standerd,The Best Isolation Center Is In Akwa Ibom State, One Of The Best In The World, So Any New Center Should Copy Same Of The AKS,

Which one is best again ? Are they going there for tourism or for recovery? Abeg let's set our priorities right. We are not in any competition here.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by edoairways: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
realstars:
Building More Centers Must Be Of Standerd,The Best Isolation Center Is In Akwa Ibom State, One Of The Best In The World, So Any New Center Should Copy Same Of The AKS,
Really!

3 Likes

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Iykeromison009: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2020
A Few things to note

All the Homes in Lagos that are being threatened with court orders would soon turn to Isolation centers

No Churches, Mosques or Schools would open until September

Billions are being moved to people's accounts under the guise of building isolation centers

God help Nigeria
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2020
realstars:
It Is Not At My Rich Right Now, But It Is A Well Known Fact, From World Health Oganiration, (w H O)
I Will Update You Later.

Ok good
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Iykeromison009: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2020
You still believe in the scam called Nigeria??

I guess you were the driver of the ambulance that moved them to the treatment centers

Join them and enrich your pockets.

Two and a half years to go lool
Bhadmus77:

Inside the 10,000 case u mentioned, u forgot to say some have been discharged, u forgot to say some have been moved from isolation centers to treatment centers.
Stop hating all along.
COVID-19 IS REAL BROTHER!

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by realstars: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2020
datvisaboy:

Which one is best again ? Are they going there for tourism or for recovery? Abeg let's set our priorities right. We are not in any competition here.
The Best In A Way That It Is One Stop Center With The Best Equipment And Enviorenment,
I Bet You There Is None In Nigeria, The AKS. Government Ir Difference From All, Time Will Tell.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2020
I doubt if this isolation centre is as beautiful as this.You know photogenic.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by IDFWU(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2020
post=91190458:
Some of us @ [color=#006600][/color] went here during the weekend as first responders to see things first hand.

It's a COLOSSAL project.

We thank the Private Sector Coalition Against COVID19 for delivering this well equipped facility.

We will win this war against this deadly virus.

#WeDidOurPart.
Just talk anyhow fess angry

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2020
I Love Lagos
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by 24SEVEN: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2020
realstars:

Akwa Ibom and Anambra are always looking for competition. Truth is, at least 3 states better pass them by far.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
frozen70:

They did exactly what is expected of them

Any thing short of that we be uncontrollable and the state with its residents will suffer more
Youhave correctly said it well, Ma!!!
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Cosyfaith(f): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Iykeromison009:
You still believe in the scam called Nigeria??

I guess you were the driver of the ambulance that moved them to the treatment centers

Join them and enrich your pockets.

Two and a half years to go lool

Pea-brained!. The world has been brought to a halt due to covid-19, Even small countries like Chad are recording covid-19 cases but your stupidity is doubting the figures in Nigeria?, Africa most populous country.

Your senile mentality has no no cure. Kindergarten pupils know better than you, at least they have the IQ to understand dire situations like we are in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) / Painful Menses. Please Help! / Health Tips For The Hot Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.