Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,272 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) (25997 Views)

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by kenfarm(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
All the state should equip all the PHC and some private Hospital in their states with all equipment and man power to take care of covid patients. Let anybody with the virus work in there and get treatment ....so we can all move on with life.....coro is going no were till we get the vaccine.

Gov should also enforce wearing of mask and all other precautionary measure and place penalty of offenders.

This isolation center shit and figure broadcasting shit isn't making any sence

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by realstars: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
24SEVEN:

Akwa Ibom and Anambra are always looking for competition. Truth is, at least 3 states better pass them by far.
Name Them.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Gr8amechi: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

How would they know they are asymptomatic, does Lagos have the IT power for contact tracing, because that`s the only way we can get asymptomatic people
If you test positive now but still asymptomatic they wouldn't admit you, rather they would advice if you can self isolate and be on drugs if possible, that's the reality right now
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:

Youhave correctly said it well, Ma!!!

Thanks for the acknowledgement
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
frozen70:

Thanks for the acknowledgement
You are eminently welcome Ma.
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by chubinwa(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Imagine if Gov. Sanwo Olu was to be the president of Nigeria at this period. this virus wouldn't have permeated to this extent. he is so proactive and articulative
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
olaboy33:
I just laugh when I think deep about Covid 19 in Nigeria.

120 isolation bed by Cacovid, the yaba isolation center is just 150,sum of all isolation centers in Lagos is not up to 2000 bed spaces. Yet we have more than 10,000 cases in Lagos.

Where are they kept??
These are questions we need to ask

Or is there Lagos State government to longer isolating positive cases? If this is so, then what's the point in all the restricitons and hysteria up till now??

There are so many things our government is not telling us.
If you were half smart you’d realize people are also recovering. 200 recovered have probably bn same ones declared 2 weeks ago or 3; do u think they’d just put all forever in hospitals?
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Charly68: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank God for Covid 19 ,it has given boost to Lagos State medical facilities. Many of these things wouldn't have been in place if there is no Covid 19
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
realstars:
Building More Centers Must Be Of Standerd,The Best Isolation Center Is In Akwa Ibom State, One Of The Best In The World, So Any New Center Should Copy Same Of The AKS,
Honestly bro is the best ...

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
olaboy33:

120 isolation bed by Cacovid, the yaba isolation center is just 150,sum of all isolation centers in Lagos is not up to 2000 bed spaces. Yet we have more than 10,000 cases in Lagos.

Where are they kept??

Or is there Lagos State government to longer isolating positive cases? If this is so, then what's the point in all the restricitons and hysteria up till now?? Lagos now use hotels and government house to argument the shortage of space in end of April

ask question, get answers before drawing conclusion
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
olaboy33:

Where are they kept??

Or is there Lagos State government to longer isolating positive cases? If this is so, then what's the point in all the restricitons and hysteria up till now??

Lagos now use hotels and government house to argument the shortage of space in end of April
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by kadiri3(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Where are the patients
na only bed me I just dey see since coro enter naija
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by pasol4real(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
Governor Sanwo-Olu and Professor Abayomi have done a lot of work since the outset of the pandemic, and I am extremely proud of the great job that is coming out of their everyday effort in Lagos. God bless the duo!!! Aameen.....
Pls go n sleep , what have they done that’s so special?
A better governor would have achieved better results considering all at his disposal
Re: CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) by billfast: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Some people say that they got sick in November 2019, I don’t know if it’s true or not https://twitter.com/dxyle/status/1237142097750360066

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Fertility Myths Debunked / University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS / Babcock University Hospital Performs Knee Replacement Surgery On 70 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.