Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv (3962 Views)

Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection / The Frameless Design Infinix TV Debuts Tomorrow / Infinix TV Launches In Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv by edoairways: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
sunshineV:

u are mistaken smartphone market for smart TV market
Probably you don't know what is going in the market,if you do, you would understand that Nigeria market is huge

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
walcruise:
All we need to know is that its another trash in the making
Oh this trash has been made.
Not being made.
Re: What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv by Obascoetubi: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2020
biz2get:

Mis information about what .?

It says 4k HDR .. not 4k Pixel .
And FYI, I was referring to synix 50" package being same type of TV here . Nothing new except in size .
Search on jumia synix 50" Android TV 4k ... See fr yourself .. nah same company get 2 of the tv .

To the bloded your irony is glaring .. grin but make I no talk . I get you bro .
TELL US GOOD,DURABLE 4K SMART TV U KNOW
Re: What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv by felasey1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoairways:

Probably you don't know what is going in the market,if you do, you would understand that Nigeria market is huge
bros leave them jare
Re: What You Need To Know About The New Infinix Tv by Stellate: 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
Based on first hand experience. I bought the Infinix smart TV 43 inches about 10months ago. To start with its not 4k. The picture quality is quite poor. Then it developed a screen issue and I had to take it to Carl care where they gave me a new one. Two other guys had the same issue and another guy that bought syinix smart TV. They offered to give me itel tv instead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Code For Unlocking Samsung Android Gt15700 / Nairlander Firsthand Experience With The New Nokia X2 Android Phone / 7 Best Android Web Browser 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.