Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,013 members, 5,863,835 topics. Date: Friday, 18 September 2020 at 02:53 PM

Bound For Life [18+] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound For Life [18+] (21378 Views)

Bound To Lust / Bound By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 4:43pm On Sep 15
BigBasher:
Nice work

Thank you.
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by BigBasher: 1:02am On Sep 17
Expecting more
Re: Bound For Life [18+] by CasNova: 10:36am On Sep 17
Vivian's pussy was the softest, smoothest, most delectably warm cunt that my rooster had ever had the honor to slide into. Even more surprisingly to me, was how tight she was, something I had been totally unprepared for. I remembered Bukky’s own. What a contrast!

Like a perfectly formed glove, Vivian molded herself around my penis with an expertise that could have milked the essence of my manhood from it without any effort on my part at all.

For that moment, all she did was look at me, waiting as though already very much aware of what her cunt was doing to me. She allowed me the grace of regrouping, regaining control of myself rather than facing the immediate expulsion of my sperm deep into the depths of her hungrily waiting cunt.

When I finally did regain some sense of control, I allowed my penis the seeming passion of withdrawal, and slowly slid back out of her honey-dewed slit.

Stopping only when just the head of my prick remained trapped between her still sucking lips, I then just as slowly, and just as carefully renewed the passage back inside her, allowing the length of my shaft to once again experience the caressing flesh of her still tight, still very slippery pussy.

"Oh Bleep... Bleep... Bleep!" I moaned excitedly as I slid once again deep inside of her as far as I could.

Even then pressing against her firmly so that not an inch of space was wasted between us. Holding it there inside of her like that, I felt her contractions as she massaged my prick, milking it, petting it as though stroking and pacifying a purring kitten.

I could not believe that a woman's cunt could do such a thing to a man's rooster.
Involuntarily, I felt my prick lurch inside her, throbbing, pulsating with a rhythm of its own choosing. I met her with an equal passion, as Vivian's pussy surrounded my pounding prick with contractions that threatened to unleash the torrent of hot molten come-cream that was boiling deep within my balls.

And yet, even with all of this, we continued to Bleep. Slowly... gradually... easing into the steady pleasurable tempo of perfect harmony as our minds and bodies joined together in the most sensual and erotic dance that I had ever known.

I don't know how she did it, keeping both of us fucking so easily, for so long, because had I been at the helm of this particular starship, I would have gone nova quite some time ago.

Instead, I was moved deftly through a sea of blinding white stars that consumed me and yet propelled me to continue. In and out... in and out, sliding inside her, and then withdrawing all over again, experiencing and sensing things I had not known were possible to feel or to withstand.

Somehow Vivian's cunt had magically managed to stop time, allowing us to Bleep for what seemed like an endless forever. This lady was indeed exotic.

Then somehow I realized that we had gone from a slow sensual coupling to one that was now reaching warp speed, as we crashed and came together in a fiery explosion of mutual desire.

I could just barely make out a sound that seemed distant, far away, a high-pitched musical tone suddenly filling my ears. As my rooster continued to pummel into Vivian, I realized with a great deal of joy and astonishment that it was her voice that was crying out in a wail of what could only be described as pure unadulterated pleasure.

Just hearing the vulnerability of her voice as she succumbed to the sweet, sweet ecstasy of her pleasure, the guttural moans and groans of her rapture as her pussy discharged volumes and volumes of thick creamy nectar that now bathed and coated my still fucking prick, was enough to make me begin to come immediately.

The force of her climax was immense, with too much female cum-cream behind that explosion to be contained, so that it began to spray in a fine misty release around all sides of my embedded prick. I was in awe, as the first faint traces of moisture seemed to float almost gently against my stomach and balls, coating my pubic hair with soft white dew. I was of course now at the apex of my own overwhelming release, feeling the first telltale surges of cream begin to scream for passage up the shaft of my still pulsating prick.

The mind-meld of Vivian's cunt and my rooster somehow told her how close I was. With surprising ease, she extricated herself from beneath me, pulling me up to stand before her, my rooster bouncing up and down like a fire-hose gone unattended.

She didn't say a word as she dropped to the floor before me. I felt the softness of her lips surrounding me, engulfing me, and drawing me inside. As she did, she drew the eruption that had already claimed my soul. I don't think I have ever come quite so hard, or so intensely before in all my life! Though I knew my prick to be spewing rope after rope of sperm, it was as though it was one long drawn out ribbon of fluid that exploded from it.

The massive volume of it was too much for Vivian to contain, as I looked down through slit eyes, barely able to open them during the penultimate moment of my pleasure. I somehow managed to see the excess of my fluids erotically and obscenely running out of the corners of her mouth to drip in great gum-drops of white frothy sperm-balls against the upper slopes of her breasts.

Beads of sweat and perspiration coated my body. Rivulets of her climax still running in tiny streams that searched for avenues of escape, following the natural contours of my body to cling in tiny pools along the sides of my now much softer prick, and around and beneath the underside of my balls.

"You are good," she told me.

“You are too, Vivian. That was fantastic."

3 Likes

Re: Bound For Life [18+] by Adeola25(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17
Thanks for the update OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Virgins Magazine Is The Best Romantic Magazine In Nigeria. / Wrong Number / Story, Love Happens By Laura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.